Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

prayn4twins - I'm so sorry to hear of your two m/c. Yes those can be good signs of pregnancy, but I've also heard of ladies having twinges and then not get a BFP. So...you never really know for sure until you get a clear BFP. What CD are you? If you want to post a photo of your test, we love analyzing them! :thumbup:

Yes! Are there tweekers on here? :happydance: I took a pic but you cant see the "line" in the pic :shrug: that's why Im thinking it might just be me :wacko:. I didn't ask dh because if he knew how many sticks I've peed on he'd have a :mamafy:. He's more of the "It will happen when it is supposed to, don't stress yourself" kind of guy, and Im more like :ignore::loo: kind of gal. I know you're not supposed to [-X BUT I'm goin to check the stick again when I get home.:blush:

:comp:

I think the other girls will have more knowledge than me, I never had my lining checked. They must be sleeping at their work desks, but I assume we'll see them back soon

How many days are your cycles? 30? I am one of the rare people that choose to wait until the day AF was due to test...and that morning, I had a fairly dark line....but it was very clearly a BFP. My cycles were usually 29 days.

How long have you been TTC?

Depends on your CD, Lei! I think I read sth of before O they want it to be above 8mm but it will thicken between o and implantation! In general the increased estradiol makes the lining thick!

I want to see the FRER, please! Love looking at faint faint lines to where you have to stare at it really close!

My cycles are 28-29 days depending on what time of day it starts. Dh and I have been trying for 2 years and first pregnancy was Nov 2012. We were soooooo excited. Wwe went to a RE and everything was perfect, I was hoping they would find something so I could have some type of answer as to what the problem may be. I don't have any service at work but I will def post it when I get home.

I'm currently taking Crinone also, would that have anything to do with the twinges/cramping?

Hey ladies sorry my day got busy us went great baby was measuring at 11 weeks she had it at 11+1 hb was 166 dr did a second scan cuz the us tech didn't let me hear the hb so that was nice I go back again June 20th for a prenatal hopin :happydance:

Now pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 4
Hey ladies sorry my day got busy us went great baby was measuring at 11 weeks she had it at 11+1 hb was 166 dr did a second scan cuz the us tech didn't let me hear the hb so that was nice I go back again June 20th for a prenatal hopin :happydance:

Now pic

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Praynfortwins - I'm not sure about the medication. Have you been on Femara, Clomid, etc? Have you had an HSG done? Has DH had a SA? Yes please post it when you can, we love looking for lines :haha:

Lilrojo - :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Your little bean looks so adorable!!!! So happy your appointment went wonderful and you got to hear baby's heartbeat. <3

YAYYY BABYBABYBABY!!! I think it's a girl :) Are you going to find out or are you team yellow? It KILLS me that luna is team yellow, I want to know so badly. I still think she's having a girl too though.

I'm currently taking Crinone also, would that have anything to do with the twinges/cramping?

Yes ma'am! The crinone is probably the culprit. Any kind of progesterone will make you cramp and give you twinges. The progesterone is evil...it mimics the pregnancy symptoms

Thanks Jenna I'm hoping for a girl again I have 3 boy guesses so that's winning out lol nope not finding out I'm with Luna team yellow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->