Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hey ladies sorry my day got busy us went great baby was measuring at 11 weeks she had it at 11+1 hb was 166 dr did a second scan cuz the us tech didn't let me hear the hb so that was nice I go back again June 20th for a prenatal hopin :happydance:

Now pic

:thumbup::happydance::thumbup::happydance::thumbup::happydance::thumbup::happydance:

Praynfortwins - I'm not sure about the medication. Have you been on Femara, Clomid, etc? Have you had an HSG done? Has DH had a SA? Yes please post it when you can, we love looking for lines :haha:

Yes I took clomid 50mg with my second miscarriage cd 5-9, & this cycle cd 3-7 and I took estradial. I had a hsg (most painful thing I ever went thru), tons of bloodwork, pap you name it we did it. RE said dh sa was plentiful and looked good. We just dont know what the problem is????????? :shrug:

HSG was painful but your tubes are clear! Hmmmm strange

Praynfortwins - I'm not sure about the medication. Have you been on Femara, Clomid, etc? Have you had an HSG done? Has DH had a SA? Yes please post it when you can, we love looking for lines :haha:

Yes I took clomid 50mg with my second miscarriage cd 5-9, & this cycle cd 3-7 and I took estradial. I had a hsg (most painful thing I ever went thru), tons of bloodwork, pap you name it we did it. RE said dh sa was plentiful and looked good. We just dont know what the problem is????????? :shrug:

It took me 4 years to get a bfp... And nothing was ever really found to be wrong. Don't worry you will get your sticky bfp! I know it was mentioned recently that baby aspirin is supposed to help prevent m/c. Look into it of ask your doctor.

I can't see your test on my phone.... Will have to check it out in the morning. :-(

P.s- I thought the hsg was painful too....never want to have to do it again!

woo lilrojo team yellow!
People have been telling me I'm having a boy because the heart rate has been 144 and 145 at 12 and 15 weeks :shrug:

welcome prayin :) I have no input on the symptoms since I really didn't have anything different when I got my bfp. Good luck :)

Too bad the light reflects of the test that makes it hard...

Prayn: I tweaked your test for you. It's really hard to tell with that flash there. I MIGHT see a little something, but I'm also prone to line-eye. You said you're testing again tonight?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 1-001.jpg
    1-001.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 4
Jenna_KA-I was going to :test: again in the morning but now I'm scared I just might have line eye..:-( I think I've gotten to the point that I want it so bad [-o< that I'm imagining things #-o

We know line eye too well! I have it every cycle! Having said that I see what you're seeing but maybe it's because of exactly what you said, I want to see it! We need to see it progress!

:( I've got to be honest, I don't really see it. Lets see what tomorrow brings though!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 1-001.jpg
    1-001.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
woo lilrojo team yellow!
People have been telling me I'm having a boy because the heart rate has been 144 and 145 at 12 and 15 weeks :shrug:

welcome prayin :) I have no input on the symptoms since I really didn't have anything different when I got my bfp. Good luck :)

Yeah I don't think that's accurate though lol.. as my son's hb was higher and he came out a boy.. not sure what my daughters was anymore will have to look at the picture book :)

Im hoping for another girl.. would love my dd to have a sister :)

Jenna Awe baby Draven is growing so fast!! Too fast!
No, I did not call the doc. But I DID poas :haha: idk why, I know AF isn't due for quite a while, I guess I just missed doing it so while we were at Walmart last night grabbing a few things for camping I pickedup a 2 pack of frer's. I couldn't even begin to imagine a line on it, that's how bfn it was :rofl:!
How was Draven's poop after cereal? :haha:

prayn Welcome! :flower: :hugs: I'm not very familiar with those symptoms, and I don't see the line even though I love line spotting - but try to remain positive! It's not over until the :witch: shows up and even if she does, it will happen eventually! Just like Grateful - she tried for FOUR YEARS....and now little sweet Jimmy will be here in August :) <3 Thanks for joining us!

lilrojo :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: Your scan is gorgeous!!!!! <3 <3 <3You must be over the moon!!!

What's going on with everyone else?!?!?

I have to tell you, all of you ladies going team yellow REALLY makes me consider it. I've neer ONCE thought I'd do something like that. But now I am kind of warming up to that idea. I think I'd run into the problem though that DH would want to know. I guess he could know and I would't?!?!

Of course step one in that whole process is getting a :bfp:! :haha:

Prayn4- I can't say I see much of anything....but like Hopin said...hang in there. It will happen :hugs: (but I know it sucks waiting)

Hopin - I'm glad you got to POAS!!!! :haha: Get it out of your system! You haven't done that in a long time now! I could easily go team yellow...BUT....NOT if DH knew. That would drive me nuts and I think he would let the cat out of the bag by saying "He or She" so I don't think it would work unless we both didn't know...and my DH would never go for that I don't think. LOL You must be so excited for your camping trip! Are you just going for the weekend? I am LONG overdo for a camping trip!

Lilrojo - I am having a boy and his heartbeat has been up around 160 the whole time. It is just now going lower (heartbeat was 143 on Wednesday). So I don't think you can really tell by the heartbeat.

AFM: TGIF! Looking forward to a long weekend....

Hopin I found out with my first.. I had a few complications and wanted to know :) second didn't find out.. Dh wants to know but I tell him he doesn't get the choice.. the baby is in my belly.. :)

Thanks Im def happy and excited.. (this will more than likely be our last baby) for sure if its a girl lol

ETA Grateful you def cant go off hb :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"