Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hopin I am at 6 wks 1 day today. The NP wants me to come in for an US on the 31st or any day after that. I'm pretty much the same as typeA I think!

Morning ladies :)

I caved today... but only because I have Acupuncture and being 9DPO, but BFN.

Won't test again until Friday

Lune I bet it feels so nice to have some idea of where you are in your cycle!! Can't wait for you to be back in the game!!
I'm taking 50mg Clomid this time. I took 50 the first time, then 100 - but I requested 50mg again because I really did respond just fine to that, so I didn't see the need to take any more than 50.

prayn Sorry you're having such a rough go at it! I'm not sure what is the latest to get the BFP, do you have any AF symptoms? Or bfp symptoms?

ajd 9DPO is when it starts getting tough not to test!! I'm proud of you for resolving to wait until Friday, you can do it!!! Don't worry about the BFN, it's WAY too early for that silly stuff yet :flower:

LDizzy Thanks, so are you going on Friday?!

AFM, well hellooooooooooooooo CD1. Was obviously hoping AF would stay away but I'm excited to be back in the game ladies! I'll start temping in the morning and give you all a new chart to stalk. Plus it'll kinda be nice having a testing date. And this time I'm NOT TESTING EARLY, a la Grateful style. :haha:. I am glad I didn't use the last frer I had, because that's how I'm going to hold off on testing - I'm just going to wait and tell myself that's the ONLY TEST I'm EVER going to have in my possession :rofl: Should be interesting!!
I'm going to take the baby aspirin after O like my doc was suggesting back when I decided to take a break, and obviously the prenatals and folic acid. Anybody else have any suggestions?

I have no idea when it will be now =(

My doctor told me thursday but when I went sunday, the doctor I saw said saturday or sunday. I am going to aks my doctor today when i go in for my ultrasound because I REALLLLLYYY hope they do it before the weekend. I feel so bloated & uncomfy =/

Lei, I'm so sorry you're feeling so uncomfortable!! Ugh just try to remember you are in the HOME STRETCH girlie!!! Sooner than later you will be doing your VERY OWN IUI and I have a wonderful feeling about all of this for you, especially with DH's sperm counts being so fantastic!!!

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No symptoms, I don't have af cramps or anything so I literally have to track my af's. Sometimes I forget I'm on it

Yay Lei the end is near :)

Hopin I hope the 50mgs does the trick for you :)

Well ladies, it's been an interesting day. I was sitting at work and all of a sudden I feel a gush of fluid. Turns out the fluid had blood in it. I called the dr, drove to the drs office and had an ultrasound. There's a sac and a yolk sac and she thought she saw the beginning of a fetal pole but it was very small. I'm measuring right on target 5wks and 6 days- but I can't help but be nervous because I'm still bleeding a little bit. I think we'll know more on Friday when I go back but I'm praying for the best and preparing for the worst.

Lei: Hooray, the end is near!!! So happy! :happydance:

TypeA: Spotting is normal early in pregnancy. Try not to worry too much, I know it's hard not to.

I have a major headache today, not sure why. But Draven has recently grown in to 6 month clothes and I wasn't quite ready for that so OH is taking us to Value Village real quick to get a few things :)

Typea- try not to stress Hun! I know its easier said than done but when I was pregnant with DD....actually a few days after I found out I was pregnant I had what seemed like a period. No cramping... Just bleeding as if it was AF... I called the office freaking out but they said everything was fine.

Well I am back from stalking status again. I have now began my BC and will be starting my injections in a couple weeks. I have my trial transfer and hysteroscopy monday.

Baby dust to all :)

TypeA, hope that everything is okay, will be praying for you.

Brandy, what is a trial transfer?

Hopin: welcome back to trying! I need other testing buddies hehe! Best of luck with your last Clomid cycle girl :hugs:

Jenna: size 6mo already, little man is growing so fast! How is the feeding going?? I'm sure he is loving the new element in his life :happydance:

AFM: I found a new place to live!!! Nice 2bdrm with super comfy wall to wall carpet that I can't wait to have a little one crawling all over it. I am moving out of my current place to help with the cost of day care in the future. I am super excited about the new place, I get so much natural light in there and just have visions of beautiful summer/fall days out on the patio with a nice breeze and just being in pure bliss :)

How is everyone else doing??

TypeA I know I'm echoing everyone else here, but try to remain calm, I know it's not easy. I would be feeling the same way you are. When do you go back, and has the bleeding slowed down? Praying for you and baby, big big hugs your way.

Lei So excited for you! I know you can't wait. Literally RIGHT around the corner now, you're all set!

Jenna Headache any better? Get cute clothes for baby D?

ajd Your new place sounds amazing! You will LOVE that carpet with a baby and you are SO SMART to prepare for the cost of daycare. It's close to $1,000/month here for a newborn. INSANE!!

AFM, well, AF is NOT here yet. I thought she was yesterday bc I went from brown spotting to a darker red spotting but then it stopped. So I'm still waiting for her to show up. I temped today anyway though so I'll get my chart on here shortly.
I have a job interview in 30 minutes or so, wish me luck!! I have been where I am now for 6 years so I'm a little rusty on the interview side of things!

Hopin- good luck!

Thank you all for support. I think it's tapering off. I'm hoping it goes away quickly! Ugh.

Crossing my fingers for type a and Hopin! On another note: LH surge, ewcm and a positive ovulation test on day 15 woot woooot unmedicated! Yes yes yes!!!!!!

QUOTE=Allika;27611419]Crossing my fingers for type a and Hopin! On another note: LH surge, ewcm and a positive ovulation test on day 15 woot woooot unmedicated! Yes yes yes!!!!!![/QUOTE]

:happydance::wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->