Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

That's just fantastic! This TTC process is so sexy, isn't it?! :haha:

Yeah feeling super sexy with my pills and shots and ovulation kits!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 5
:rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha:

Allika- that had me literally LOL!!! :)

Hopin - thats no fun!!!

if it makes you feel any better my vagina feels like a waterfall with all the CM :haha: I swear It has been alot & its not appealing at all.

LOLOL!!! Lei, I am cracking up @ "Like a waterfall"

Suddenly TLC's chasin' waterfalls is in my head.

hahaha :rofl:

YES... I am having to wear light days because it has been so much!! DH was trying to get frisky last night & I told him I wasn't being held accountable if he drowns lmao!

I am cracking up!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank God men don't read this stuff....they'd be totally traumatized. :haha:

Hahahahahaha!!!! :rofl: Only you girls could we have these conversations lmao!

I love our crazy convo's.

Ok so, I just went back and checked, my last cycle was from 03/31-05/01 - 31 days.
Of course, 03/31 was when I started bleeding out my chemical, which normally makes your cycle longer. So it's hard to tell.
All I know for sure is my cycle with a chemical bleed out is 31 days, and I'm on CD29 today. Those are the facts.
If AF isn't here by Friday (CD31) or Saturday (CD32) I'll test. But I'm sure she's on her way. She's a biotch like that ;) :haha:

Hopin- gotta love when the witch has her own agenda, good luck with the waiting.

Lei- that's too funny :p

My temps are taken same timeish everyday, immediately following me slapping the snooze button hoping the dogs didn't hear the alarm. It's all in the 96 range, just keeps bouncing from 96.5 to 96.9 and everywhere in between.

Thanks anmlz, I don't really have an issue with waiting, it would be an all out miracle if I got a bfp on a non-medicated cycle so Im certainly not holding my breath, and that's probably why I'm not testing too. If I were this close to AF on a medicated cycle I'm not sure I'd be able to resist testing :haha:

Wish I could help with your charting question, see I only temped a couple of days before O so i'm not sure ohw my temps looked before O, but yours seem to be in the right ballpark.

Allika...are you on an umedicated cycle as well?

Me too AND like you I had major EWCM, LH surge and O pains.

:dance:

:happydance: :yipee: Can't wait to see a pic of the bean(s) LDizzy!! I wonder if there's one or TWO?!?!?!

TypeA How are you hun, bleeding gone yet? And when do you go back to doc?

Hopin, why must you make me wait?! I'm on the edge of my seat over here!

Haha Jenna, bc I know I'm not preggo :) I might test in the AM anyway though just to be certain before I get meds for this reaaallllly annoying yeast infection.

Got my first box of goodies in the mail! Too bad I cant start for 2 weeks... Received my lupron injections, Doxy, and Progesterone inj! Counting down till Monday for trial transfer.

Now time needs to fly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->