Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

TypeA, hope that everything is okay, will be praying for you.

Brandy, what is a trial transfer?

Hopin: welcome back to trying! I need other testing buddies hehe! Best of luck with your last Clomid cycle girl :hugs:

Jenna: size 6mo already, little man is growing so fast! How is the feeding going?? I'm sure he is loving the new element in his life :happydance:

AFM: I found a new place to live!!! Nice 2bdrm with super comfy wall to wall carpet that I can't wait to have a little one crawling all over it. I am moving out of my current place to help with the cost of day care in the future. I am super excited about the new place, I get so much natural light in there and just have visions of beautiful summer/fall days out on the patio with a nice breeze and just being in pure bliss :)

How is everyone else doing??
Trial transfer is just a mock transfer to map out length of uterus check for any issues that could arise during the transfer.

Allika WOOT WOOT!!! THat's fantastic!

Well that interview was a bomb. It pays WAY WAY less than what I make now. No thanks :D

Allika WOOT WOOT!!! THat's fantastic!

Well that interview was a bomb. It pays WAY WAY less than what I make now. No thanks :D

Don't you hate that :dohh:. I'm guessing other than that it went well?? Did it freshen you up in the interviewing dept again?

Had to catch up on lots.....!

Allika - Hooray for the + OV test!!!!!!

ajd - Congrats on your new home - it sounds wonderful and peaceful! Great feeling getting a new place to live...its like a fresh start and always feels good.

TypeA - I am praying for you and baby. I'm SO happy to hear it is tapering off...good sign. :hugs:

Hopin - So was camping great or what? Sorry the interview was a bust, but atleast it gave you some practise so you won't be rusty when a great job pops up. Are you unhappy with your current job? I'm excited for you to start trying again...and I like your testing plan...GRATEFUL style! Yeay! :haha: It's way more fun, I swear! :winkwink:

Jenna - 6 mo. clothes?! Not acceptable Draven! We don't want you to grow THAT fast! Hope you got some cute duds for him Jenna :happydance: (Although he is cute enough all by himself) :winkwink:

Lei - Hang in there girl....almost there, almost there!!!!! So awesome :hugs:

Brandy - Looking forward to see what this cycle will bring you :flower:

Ldizzy, Luna - How are you feeling?

Lune - How are you doing?

I'm just sure I missed a few people....errrrrr. :shrug: I am having major pregnancy brain lately. So hard to concentrate at work and we are crazy busy these days. Baby Jimmy is kicking a lot again lately which makes me happy...only 10 weeks more to go! Wow!!!!

Heylo ladies! Hope everything is going well with everyone's journeys.

Allika- congrats! That's awesome!

Hopin- right there with you on the rusty interview skills. Good luck on this cycle whenever the witch shows!

Grateful- glad to hear the little one is a movin and a groovin, very exciting!

So I just started temping semi-regularly and the chart is all over the place.'is this normal when you just start? If I knew how to add it to my doobey jammer I would to show y'all.

Grateful There you are! I missed you :flower: you've been so quiet! But aren't you proud that I didn't flip out and ask you if you are ok?! Haha I think being FB friends helps bc I know you're still alive!! And no, I'm very happy where I am, it's just we've been doing a lot of layoffs, and I'm kind of privy to that info being in HR, so I've been feeling a bit uneasy lately. Just seeing what's out there for now.

SO, I temped this morning, and it's still pretty high which makes me ask you ladies who know a lot about temping, do you always go back down to the 97. something when starting a new cycle? I can only compare to the only other cycle I temped and my temps were always in the 97's until after O and then they were in the 98's. I started today as CD1 because I'm assuming AF will be here any minute, it's technically CD29.

Prayn Yeah it helped, although is was SUCH a short interview because we started with salary requiements and then didn't do much after that once we realized we were on two different planets LOL!

anmlz Hey lady! How are ya?! Are you temping at the same time every day, first thing in the AM? It shouldn't be too all over the place but a little bit is normal I think. I have only temped for one month so I'm no pro at it though. Are you using fertility friend? All you have to do is add the bbCode to your signature for us to see it!

Hopin- Usually your temp starts to drop when AF is on the way. If its still in the 98's then that is a good sign :) MAYYYBBBEEEEEE you implanted late ;-)

SO, I temped this morning, and it's still pretty high which makes me ask you ladies who know a lot about temping, do you always go back down to the 97. something when starting a new cycle? I can only compare to the only other cycle I temped and my temps were always in the 97's until after O and then they were in the 98's. I started today as CD1 because I'm assuming AF will be here any minute, it's technically CD29.

Hopin - I have noticed I do not get a telltale temp drop before my period, usually comes cd1 or cd2. One cycle I spotted for 3 days before AF finally showed. Most people say cd1 begins on 1st day of full flow. Any chance you need to poas??

Well it is very odd to me that it's still high, matter of fact I took it 3 TIMES this morning because I just knew it was wrong. So strange. Esp. with all of the spotting I've been having.
But I have ZERO bfp symptoms. So I guess I'll just keep waiting! With it being CD29 I'm going to need to go ahead and have AF show up because I'm ready to get back in the game ladies!!!

Got a couple things for boo bear, but they didn't have much of a selection this time. I did find some blue Christmas lights though that would look great in his room. Gonna hang those up today. And he's loving the rice cereal, getting better and better each day. i know he's growing so fast :cry:

Hopin, your temp will take a big nose dive the day AF is due. And yes, its always. Test soon???

Hopin - I have noticed I do not get a telltale temp drop before my period, usually comes cd1 or cd2. One cycle I spotted for 3 days before AF finally showed. Most people say cd1 begins on 1st day of full flow. Any chance you need to poas??

That's good to know, thank you lune!! That's what I was wondering, everyone says your temp drops before AF, but honestly, the last time I was temping I got a bfp so I don't know if mine does or not!
As far as the spotting goes, it's totallly normal for me to spot before AF, sometimes for a week or longer, which is VERY annoying and really screws with my sex life :rofl: :haha:. I don't think I need to poas bc I have no symptoms..

Well it is very odd to me that it's still high, matter of fact I took it 3 TIMES this morning because I just knew it was wrong. So strange. Esp. with all of the spotting I've been having.
But I have ZERO bfp symptoms. So I guess I'll just keep waiting! With it being CD29 I'm going to need to go ahead and have AF show up because I'm ready to get back in the game ladies!!!

I still have my FXed for you cause unless you are sick... then its a good sign :happydance::happydance:

Hopin- I actually go in on Thursday because I needed an afternoon appointment.
Type A- you're body might just be getting used to being pregnant! Fxd that the bleeding stops ASAP!
Grateful- I get little hot flashes and cant get comfortable to sleep for very long. also, sometimes when I stretch I feel a weird pain in my stomach. I told the NP and she said its my body adjusting. Those are some symptoms that I've been having.

Hopin, most people don't really get symptoms until around 6 weeks. I know I didn't.

LDizzy so you're going in Tomorrow? I'm sorry I'm trying to follow the timeline here! :D

oh and MAJOR TMI alert so DO NOT READ below this line if you get grossed out easily:

I'm getting a yeast infection :( I haven't had one in soooooooooooooooo long but it's definitely there and of course right when AF is due!!! EW, both at the same time?! REALLY??? Sorry to gross you ladies out :haha: but nobody else would want to hear me complain about this!

Yeah you're more prone to those with hormone treatment and such so not a big surprise! Happened to me right after the MC....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->