Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Yesssssssssss!!! Post a pic to entertain my line eye :) And BOOOOO at the yeast infection I HATE those things!!! I just had one about a month ago actually. Ugh, pain in the butt.

Jenna your comment tricked me! I furiously went back to the last page to see who had tested already!!!!

So this month has been very eye opening for me when it comes to testing early. I have only tested one day and that was for acupuncture. I am in a much better place emotionally by NOT testing and not seeing the BFN day after day. I'm actually not even ready to test yet on Friday... want one more day of just being happy without knowing. Who would have thought I wouldn't want to test??? I like the Grateful Way :hugs:

Ladies, I present to you my temp dip :haha: That's ok because now I know it's safe for me to get meds for this issue. I'm dying over here!
I'll change my CD once AF shows up!
Morning sweet girls :)
LDizzy I cannot WAIT for your appt!!

I'll write more when I'm not on my phone!

I can see the dip, I can see! I must have major dip eye :)

Practicing for when we see faint lines again!

AFM: gearing up for ovulation today or tomorrow I guess, yesterday the OPK was blinking (which means high fertility) today the smiley is steady (which means peak fertility). BD yesterday and today!

On the diet and exercise: haven't eaten carbs in nearly a week! Only meat and greens and some nuts and fruits! Still no weight loss at all...I think my body is super irritated by me giving it so much exercise, no sugar and then on top of it metformin to regulate the sugar I don't give it! I was a little frustrated when I weighed myself yesterday morning but then I took the +OPK. So while my weight (maybe water?) is exactly the same since a week, I get a +OPK out of it! I take that! :) Wish I had an US machine at home to check my Follicle size and a blood draw tech to know my estrogen!

Ldizzy - Can't wait to see a pic of your bean(s)!

Ajd - Cool your trying the waiting method. After getting too many BFNs I was sick of getting myself all hyped up just to test and see another BFN. It ended up being way more fun waiting until AF day....then to see a nice dark line...it made the waiting SO worth it and SUCH a wonderful surprise. And if AF arrives...well atleast your saved from seeing the stupid old BFN. :winkwink:

Hopin - Not so fast there! You can't tell by the temp dip for sure.....trust me. On my BFP cycle, my temp took a HUGE dive the day before AF was due so I thought I was out for sure. But the next morning when I temped (on AF day), my temp soared back up higher than ever...thats the only reason I ended up testing on AF morning. So I wouldn't take meds until u test of AF shows up.

In case anyone who is temping is interested...here was my BFP chart:
https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f81/alycia1997/BFPChart1_zps40d729b3.jpg

Between DPO 13 and 14 is when my temp took a nosedive...and then DPO 15 was when AF was due and I tested because I was very surprised my temp went back up. (It had never went back up the day of AF) I had a strong BFP on 15 DPO.

Allika - I feel super excited this month for you...:winkwink:

Brandy - I hope times flies by quickly for you! Waiting is the worst each cycle.

Morning Ladies,

TypeA TTC- Would crinone make af late also? It's still not here cd 34, 18 dpo and 5 days late? :brat: What's going on??????????? :help:

Ever time I see a bfp chart I wish I had temped the month I got my bfp just to see what it looked like! :dohh:

Prayin do you know for sure when you o'ed? I think progesterone does delay AF, usually I see people stop taking it after a negative test

Ever time I see a bfp chart I wish I had temped the month I got my bfp just to see what it looked like! :dohh:

Prayin do you know for sure when you o'ed? I think progesterone does delay AF, usually I see people stop taking it after a negative test

Your moving right along there Ms. Avacado! :happydance:

@grateful: thanks for posting your chart! So interesting! To all the TTC ladies: start temping!!!

Luna_19- I had a cbe advanced digi that showed fertile and peaks days but I didn't temp so I'm not for certain I o'd. So do you think I should stop taking it? I was using it every other day

ajd You're so right, it's much less stressful, annoying, disappointing, etc to just wait until AF is due to test. I have to admit I selfishly wish you'd stick to your poas-aholic ways because it fuels my addiction! HAHA! But I'm glad you found a method that is more peaceful for you! The Grateful Way really is the way to go!

Allika This is going to be your month!! I'm with Grateful, I have a good feeling! Don't worry too much about the number on the scale, fitness doesn't always mean weight loss, it sometimes means inches lost, so start measuring your BMI and your waistline, etc - and you'll see a differnece. I learned not to be a slave to the scale, becuase it's just a number, and found other ways to motivate me with my fitness. Measuring really helped me with that! You can drop inches and not pounds, which is crazy if you think about it! YOu are inspring me to get back on the horse, way to go girl!

Grateful Thanks Doll :) but I went ahead and did meds - I know AF is coming and I was miserable. Trust me, I'm not preggo, I think I'd know it if I were and again, the changes of me getting a bfp on a non medicated cycle are slim to non! I'm feeling SO Much better after getting meds thank goodness!!!

Brandy Best of luck to you hun!

LDizzy So what time is the appointment??? I know you had to make it for the afternoon. AHHH I'm dying to know if it's one or two in there. Do you have any intuition on it?

TypeA How are you doing hun? When do you go back to the doc?

How's everyone else??

A friend of mine shared this on FB today, and I had to post it here. This is for all of us who have lost a child, before or after birth, early or late pregnancy - and for those of us who've been there for a friend, family member, and each other through those losses. It's really sweet. I love you girls!!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 11
A friend of mine shared this on FB today, and I had to post it here. This is for all of us who have lost a child, before or after birth, early or late pregnancy - and for those of us who've been there for a friend, family member, and each other through those losses. It's really sweet. I love you girls!!

:cry: That's awesome!! Is that a tatt?

Sorry ladies, not trying to upset anyone - maybe I shouldn't have posted? I just thought it was really touching.

Yes it's a tattoo. :flower:

I'm glad you posted it....it is totally awesome. Just moved me to tears is all...but I'm in emotional overdrive right now anyways. LOL

I don't normally cry much. Recently I was watching The Incredible Dr. Pol (veterinary show) and my DH came in the room and said "Why are you crying?!" and I said "Because! The baby cow died! It's really sad!" and he said "Well, why are you watching it then?"

LOL....good question.

Your moving right along there Ms. Avacado! :happydance:
I know! It's going so fast :)
Luna_19- I had a cbe advanced digi that showed fertile and peaks days but I didn't temp so I'm not for certain I o'd. So do you think I should stop taking it? I was using it every other day
Maybe you could ask your doctor?

That was really nice hopin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"