Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hey ladies- the bleeding did not stop yesterday so my dr wants us to come in today but of course the bleeding stopped this morning. I really have no idea what's going on. Last night we were discussing what to do if it's a miscarriage and today i have VERY little bleeding. As in, I have to stare at the toilet paper really hard to see a tinge of red/brown. Who knows. We go in today at 1:30 so I should know more then. I'll update as soon as possible. This has been such an emotional two days. I am so drained and my DH is too. Thank you ladies for asking!

Morning Ladies,

TypeA TTC- Would crinone make af late also? It's still not here cd 34, 18 dpo and 5 days late? :brat: What's going on??????????? :help:

Yes- once you stop the progesterone it will delay the AF but typically only for 2-3 in my case. I have heard it can delay it up to a week.

If its not there in a few more days I would call the dr and take an HPT.

Hey ladies.. sorry I went mia.. had a terrible cold and felt like death.. but now im slowly on the mend.. :)

Here was my bfp chart :)

AJD: yay for finding some peace with not testing.. I couldn't do it.. but happy you have some peace..

LDizzy-good luck today.. :)

TypeA-I know you have been bleeding and how scary... some women do bleed and all is normal.. I didn't have heavy bleeding but I spotted/lightly bled for over 2 weeks.. before it stopped.. I have everything crossed everything is Aokay :hugs:

Hopin-you know most women don't have bfp symptoms when they are pregnant.. lol and YI's are common in pregnancy as well.. but if your sure your not yay for meds and hopefully movin on soon :)

Luna-wow your moving along fast..

Grateful-how are you doing..

Lei-the process is almost over.. yay the end is in site :)

Brandy-hope the wait flies by :)

Jenna-yay for the little man enjoying his cereal.. before you know it, it will be foods.. :) then the fun begins... of discolored poops.. lol

HI to anyone I missed.. trying to catch up on 5 pages of so is a lot...

Attachments

• ch.jpg
    ch.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 6
If anyone wants the low down on what Lei is about to go through I typed a novel in her journal about it! Egg retreival from start to finish!

I have an appointment on Mon, of course they make you wait forever:growlmad:. I don't think I'll take anymore crinone until I get an ok. I took a different hpt this morning and of course :bfn: That stuff really does mock pregnancy symptoms, I think I dislike crinone more than af. And I was sooooo hopeful that this cycle was the cycle....... :sad2:

Yes progesterone is CRUEL! I'm on estrogen and progesterone and its like a double whammy!

TYPEA- THANKS SOOOOOOO much!!! You gave me a much better understanding of whats about to happen!! More than what my own doctor told me :) :hugs:

TypeA I'm glad the bleeding has stopped so far today! THat's a great sign. When do you go to the doc?

AJD: Sorry, didn't mean to trick you :dohh: Lol! I'm glad you're finding so much comfort in waiting to test! I never tested more than a day early, but I LOVE watching others test early so I totally understand where you're coming from.

Hopin: That's actually a pretty small temp dip. It only looks big because those are the only two temps you have on the chart. If you go back to your previous chart, you're really only about half way there ;) Personally, I always liked to take a test before starting meds just to be SURE but that's just me. Either way, it'll be nice to have you back in the game :thumbup:

Allika: Lol!!! I love that "I must have major dip eye" hahaha!!! We must sound ridiculous to any outsiders lol! Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you're the one doing all the natural things this cycle???

Prayn: I never took progesterone but everyone I've seen take it always stops after a BFN. I think that may be the problem ;)

TypeA: I'm so relieved the bleeding stopped. I hope your appointment goes well. How far along are you now???

Haha soooo about Draven not having enough 6 month clothes... After doing all his laundry I figured out he actually has a lot more than I thought :dohh: Oh well! More to choose from! :) And here's a picture of the lights I got at Value Village. It looks really nice when it's dark out and we read him his bedtime story :)

Attachments

• 100_2006.jpg
    100_2006.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 100_2005.jpg
    100_2005.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 4
I just want to make sure everyone knows, of course I checked before using anything down there about it being safe if pregnant, just in case. All is well! :) I would never, ever do anything to harm a possible pregnancy, especially after everything I've been through.

According to my doctor, it is ok to use a 7-day treatment for yeast infection while pregnant!

With saying that, I took a hpt on my lunch break and it's a stark white bfn.

Love the lights, Jenna very cute :)

TypeA I just realized you already posted the time!! :dohh: I think you're an hour behind me, so you should go in about an hour. I hope this appointment helps ease some worry and that all is well! Thinking of you! :hugs:

Oh! Jenna, looking at your pictures, reminds me. I just NOW let go of all of DS' baby hangers when I was spring cleaning. It was a really sad day!

Awhhh. It's always so sad packing things away! I just packed Draven's 3 month clothes yesterday. It wasn't as hard as packing his newborn clothes though I was in major denial with those ones!

So I just wanted to share, I broke a record today by pumping 19 oz in my morning pump!!! Wowza!!!! Let me tell you, it HURT when I woke up! Look at 2 1/3 cups of milk... now imagine shoving that in your boobs.... Feels kind of like this :holly: except they don't move at all. They're like rocks stuck under your chin. Ouuuchhhh. :mamafy:

Are you keeping Draven's clothes? To reuse when you decide to have another one?!

And holy milk!!!!

Me and Breaking both are doing unmedicated this cycle, Jenna!

Allika, have you tried preseed? I used that in my BFP cycle.

Hopin, of course! Even if I weren't having another I don't think I'd be ready to get rid of them completely. I hate how fast they grow out of things. But it's kind of fun when he goes up a size because it's like a whole new wardrobe of clothes to choose from!

For those of you who were wondering, here is my stark white bfn!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 11
Aww Jenna I remember those days.. of packing away and saving till next time.. only this time it will be selling because there more than likely wont be a next time lol.. 3 is our limit.. :)

Hopin yep you def can do monistat in pregnancy I have had so many YI's with the progesterone it stinks..

RE progesterone.. I have only ever started it after I got a bfp.. but have heard to stop it after af is due and a bfn.. but I don't know much.. I just need it to sustain my pregnancies.. last pill tomorrow.. wahoo.. cant believe im 12 weeks tomorrow..

I have everything crossed more of you are joining me and the other preggos very soon :)

LOL ETA: Hopin I tested at 8dpo... how sad huh.. but it was a faint bfp :)

My doc didn't tell me anything about late af, or cramping, or to stop after a - test or anything. B*s*a*d :growlmad:. I think it will help me sustain a pregnancy that's why I did take it and got super excited when af didn't show. I guess I can cx my appointment and start over when af comes..........

Unbelievable. The baby is still there and has a HEARTBEAT of 110bpm. We are still at risk but for now all is well. I go back Saturday at 930am!

Dr believes the bleeding may have been a clot. Not sure though!! Taking it day by day and very thankful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->