Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Unbelievable. The baby is still there and has a HEARTBEAT of 110bpm. We are still at risk but for now all is well. I go back Saturday at 930am!

Dr believes the bleeding may have been a clot. Not sure though!! Taking it day by day and very thankful!

:wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :thumbup:
Good for you!!

That's good news! Now it's even more important for your baby to stay calm!

TypeA :hugs: :yipee: :flower: I am so happy that you got great news today. What a beautiful thing. Try to stay rested!! Ahhh! <3 <3 <3

Wonderful news typeA!!
Hopin- sorry for the bfn but so glad you're getting back in the game!
Allika- I'm excited your fitness program is going good!!
Lei- good luck!!
And to everyone I missed- good luck on your journeys!!!
AFM the appointment went good. RE said I am measuring 6wks 1day, there's only one sac and the heartbeat was 128. I go back on 6/13 @ 9:30am. :)

Great news type A. :)

Alika...goooo team unmediated....Hahaha...how are you? How many dpo?

Hopin....ugh yeast infection....hope it goes away....fast!

Ajd...hi Hun...I'm with you on not testing early....I did that last cycle and was much better off....

Lei...I'm sure you can't wait to get to ER time....almost there!!!

AFM...if I go by EWCM I am approx 4dpo....but if I go by my last pos opk....I think I am 2 dpo.

Type A that is fabulous.. :) so happy to hear things are going well..

LDizzy same to you so happy for you as well.. :)

TypeA; oh that is so good to hear that everything is okay, hope this helps you get so much needed rest :hugs:

Lei: Yay for trigger shot!! I&#8217;m sure you are feeling full to the brim right now

Allika: part of not losing weight while working out is gaining muscle!! Measure your inches like Hopin suggested, will make you see it right away!! Congrats girl

Brandy: Exciting to hear you got your goods to start the process!!

Hopin: as a pharmacist, I have to ask why are you using a 7day treatment when the One day or 3 Days Treatments are just as effective and a whole lot less invasive on you. Bummer that you have one, kick those nasty yeast bugs to the curb

Pray: no one told me to stop the progesterone with a BFN either&#8230;. I ran across that info online somewhere and felt silly for not knowing since I am a pharmacist

AFM: I hate progesterone and much it makes you feel like you&#8217;re pregnant. Still not testing tomorrow, waiting for Saturday morning!
Oh&#8230;and I&#8217;m doing a sleep study tonight! I have to sleep with tubes up my nose and wear this device strapped to my chest all night. It will be nice to find out what is happening and why I am so tired all the time.

Morning ladies!!

We have so much going on tomorrow! TypeA has an u/s, ajd has betas, Lei has ER! Busy day on this thread, can't wait to see how all of it goes!

Lei TOMORROW IS THE DAY DEAR!!!!!!! :yipee: :happydance: :dance: I know you're soooo much looking forward to it! And I can't even BEGIN to imagine how the lucky family you are providing this miracle for are feeling. What you're doing is truly AMAZING, and making someone elses dreams come true!!! How are you feeling today?

Dizzy I'm so excited for you, that sounds wonderful! Did you get a due date? Can I please add it to the front page? And your appointment on the 13th, is it for an u/s and pre-natal or just pre-natal?

Allika You're in the tww now right?

Breaking Hey lady! :flower: I'm more inclined to go by EWCM becuase sometimes opk's are inaccurate but either way you're in the TWW! Yahoo!

ajd Thanks for that advice, I will look into that next time but that yucky yeast infection is GONE! It didn't stay around long, which I'm grateful for!
AND you little missy can't blame the pregnancy symptoms ALL on progesterone. They could be legit, right?! I'm so proud of you for not testing!
How did your sleep study go? I'm very interested to hear about it. I'm also tired CONSTANTLY. And I mean sleepy tired not exhausted tired.

Pray Sorry you're having such a rough go at it :flower:

TypeA How are you? Any more spotting? Did you get an EDD yesterday, so that I can add it to the front page?

AFM, Today is officially CD1 ladies! I had another temp dip and the yeast infection got kicked out by the witch :haha: So I changed my CD on FF and am ready to start this cycle and hopefully kick it's ass and come out with a bfp!
This is the first normal cycle I've had in a while where I wasn't recovering from a m/c or chemical, so it's good to know - this cycle was 30 days - always good to know that.

For once wahoo for Af Lol! I can't wait to see your bfp Hoping :)

AFM: I feel okay... A little crampy this morning but I expected it. I actually took the day off cause DD graduates from kinder :)

Hopin- my EDD is 1/22/2014!! After my appt yesterday at 130 there's not even a hint of blood. So I'm hoping I'm in the clear! Dr is watching a spot on my uterus that she feels may be a blood clot and the concern is that if it gets close to the sac it can cause the sac to detach from the uterus causing a miscarriage. I canceled my appt for today and will see her tomorrow morning at 930 to recheck everything.

I haven't been put on full bed rest but basically I can work and come home. Nothing else. So that's interesting! DH is doing laundry as we speak. Ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->