Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

GIRLS AHHHHH GIRLS AHHHHHH I'M FREAKING OUT AHHHHH I THINK I SEE A FAINT LINE I'M ,CRYING, SHAKING and totally just dumped out my $5 Starbucks :haha: how do I upload this photo I want opinions lol. AHHHHHHH

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::dance::headspin::yipee::wohoo:

YOU LADIES ARE MAKING THIS THE BEST VALENTINES DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

momof1 i'm dying you have to post a pic! use tumblr or flikr or another photo hosting site, upload it to that and then paste the link in here for it, it should show up. that's how i do it anyway.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly shit I can't stop shaking, it's so faint but I can't so staring at it lol ahhhhhh

momof1 do you want to email or text it to me and i'll post it for you???? you're killing me here lol

Ok I'm going to try :) I'm pacing in my kitchen lol I literally just took the test ahhhhh thus us going to be the best Valentines day gift EVER SORRY I'm just so ecstatic, I really see another line, finally ANOTHER LINE AHHHHHHH

Did your DH know you were testing?

Yes he did and he confirmed the negative which is good for when I show him the current test. He will know what to look for.

This morning I was thinking...apart from the saliva and the boobs what did I have last time....I had increased sense of smell and constipation and here we go I am again constipated.

So now I have 3 out of 4 symptoms. We shall see. Good thing I am getting a blood test tomorrow.

@Momof1Making2: WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT VALENTINES DAY! YAY YAY YAY!

GIRLS AHHHHH GIRLS AHHHHHH I'M FREAKING OUT AHHHHH I THINK I SEE A FAINT LINE I'M ,CRYING, SHAKING and totally just dumped out my $5 Starbucks :haha: how do I upload this photo I want opinions lol. AHHHHHHH

Did it ever feel better to dump a $5 coffee or what?! :thumbup::flower:

Allika Holly crap this is amazing girl, horray! I can't wait to go poas again lol tonight and tomorrow morning and the next day lol, AND IT FELT DAM GOOD TO DUMP THAT COFFEE OUT ;)

OK LADIES, HERE IS MOMOF1'S LINE:

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8510/8473937262_03419259ec.jpg

CONGRATS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Hopin is hooking me up with the photo post as we speak. <3 THANK YOU HOPIN XOXO <3

Yup That's a line! No more coffee for you!

It's hard to see I really hope this is the real thing and my eyes aren't playing tricks on me, that's it, I'm heading to the store to buy more tests lol

<3No your the only and first to know <3 plus I want to make it really special tonight so I need to go poas (actually lots of them) so I know this is the real thing lol. I'm so sorry girls for the craziness excitement but your all I have to share this very moment with lol I'm not alowed to tell anyone else yet lol I think I may be going a little crazy over here

momof1 don't be sorry! you and Allika have MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so excited, we are a family so this :bfp: and Allika's are just as important to us as they are to you!!
I don't blame you for wanting to take more tests. When I got my :bfp: in December I took 4 tests within like 4 hours. It was silly lol. But they do say you should let there be time between them. I would get FRER if I were you.
BUT, the line is there honey, you're not seeing things :D:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->