Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Lei- what's the plan for tomorrow? Will you update us or DH after the ER?

12 weeks... steadily growing a bump

Attachments

• IMG_0899.jpg
    IMG_0899.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 7
Super cute bump Lilrojo!!!!! I can't believe your already in the 2nd tri! Whoa!

Lilrojo - cute!!! :)

Typea- if I'm up for it I'll update...if not I'll have him do it. I have to be there at 730 to start prepping & then the doctor won't start the procedure until 830. I'm so excited & nervous to be doing this & I keep thinking about the coupled who is going to get them. I pray it leads to their :bfp: & wish nothing but the best for them. I just want to meet them So I can hug them Lol (its the hormones Lol)

On a brighter note, as many have seen through fb.... DD graduated from kindergarten today & of course I cried. It was such a cute ceremony they had & after got to take lots of pics. Hope everyone has a great Friday as well as weekend!

Lilrojo: such a cute bump!

TypeA: sending out good vibes for you guys right now :hugs:

Lei: party time on all accounts!!! She is such a beautiful little thing, what a wonderful mom you are :)

AFM: Turned in my sleep study device... but I'm thinking I may have to repeat this! I had one of worst nights of sleep that I've had in a long time :(
I also took the finger piece off twice during the night and I'm not sure how that will effect the results, but my nose tubes made it all night!

And you're right Hopin, it may not be all related to just progesterone.... I can smell everything the last day or two! I may test today if I can hold my bladder long enough.

Thanks ladies.. your all too nice :flower:

Ajd-ooohhh fingers crossed for you..

Lei-I saw on fb how cute.. my nephew had his the other day.. they are growing too fast.. my dd starts preschool this year..

How is everyone :)

I started thinking about my sleep habits and remembered that I get these nights when I can't sleep about 2-3 times a year right before I start my period :(

I just tested and my FR looks just like Hopin's did... stark white :(
I'm glad I only had to see the BFN once this time

aww soo sorry ajd.. your not out till the witch shows her ugly face though.. keep the hope alive.. :)

Lei Your little girl is a babydoll, so pretty & so cute! Seems like she has a lot of personality too just from her pictures :) You must be a proud momma! They dont' do K-garten graduations where DS goes, but I feel how proud you are! DS' last day of k-garten is Wednesday, and it's just so hard to believe how fast this school year went!

ajd :( Ugh. I'm so sorry about your bfn my friend. :hugs: :flower: I was really hoping that this cycle was the one for you. But rojo's right, you're not all the way out until AF is in!
So when do you move in your new place?

Lune Any sign of AF yet?

Rojo You are adorbale!! Pokin' out like you are! I look like that now and I have no good reason to :rofl:!!

Man adj that sucks I thought this time was it for sure! Glad you got the sperm quality issue under control and get some money back....

Ajd - sorry about the bfn.... But AF isn't here so that is a good thing :)

Hopin- I Surprised that the schools are actually starting to do them now cause Before when I was growing up we never had them. Thank you, DD is surely something else Lol :)

Draven has been napping for 3 hours o_O Wow, he must have needed it. He woke up at 8:30 and was napping by 10:30 and it still going! We forgot to close the window last night so he was kind of cold when he woke up. Wonder if maybe he didn't sleep well because of it? Who knows, but I've gotten SO much done in these 3 hours!!
I'm so excited for all the awesome things going on tomorrow!!! What an eventful day it's going to be :D

Had another bleeding episode again. Passed a clot this time. Rush to the drs office again per dr orders and baby is fine. There's an area in my uterus that is blood. She's hoping it re absorbs, but we go back tomorrow to check on it. Ugh. We are so emotionally and physically drained by all this rushing around and constant limbo. Praying for some relief for all this soon!

Well I started to spot today and I'm very crampy.

Looks like I will be enjoying my AF just in time for the pool party I'm hosting tomorrow

Stupid Witch!!!!

Ajd sorry Hun!

Typea- I hope everything is okay! Let us know what happens tomorrow or feel free to text me Hun! I'll be praying for you & baby that everything is okay!

Ajd, AF has a way of showing up in JUST the right time doesn't she?!

TypeA, you and baby are in my prayers. I'm glad baby is still looking good and I hope they get to the bottom of this so you can relax :(

Lei, TODAY IS THE DAY holy crap!!! Today you will be giving a family a beautiful gift of life CONGRATULATIONS!! And not to mention finally getting some relief from those baseball ovaries.

Working till noon today then at 3 we're all going to a Chron's Disease Walk to support a very good friend of mine :) Hopefully the weather stays decent for us, its so hard to predict Seattle!

Sorry to hear the witch got you ajd, definitely on board with agreeing about her terrible timing. Mine is supposed to hit the day before my sis in laws wedding, oh goody!

Good luck Lei!!

Thoughts are with you TypeA, hope everything comes out fine!

Typea I'm sorry hun. I can't imagine how difficult it is! Please let us know how it goes. Praying for you.

Ajd ugh stupid stupid :witch:!! Sorry hun :(

Lei how'd it go today?!

Wasn't something else going on today? I feel like I'm forgetting someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->