Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Got a blood test done today for my claim and it was negative :(

Taking this month off from TTC. With moving, my vacation and having to see the RE thought it would be nice to just have a break for a month.

I will be cheering you ladies on though :happydance:

AJD...so sorry Hun :hugs:

lei...you are such a special person to be doing what you did....awesome!!!

Luna....wow I can't believe your 16 weeks!!!! Time is flying by.

AFM...I'm around 5dpo I think. Not feeling anything....except I had some thick sticky discharge yesterday....I took a shower last nigh to clean up.

Thanks ladies again for the amazing support! AF should be in town in about a week so I can't wait to be officially TTC again

so you can start ttc right away? You were going to do iui right?

IUI was the plan but now that DH count has shot up I'm wondering if we should try with just femara. I'm going to schedule an appointment with our FS & see what he recommends.

Ok so yesterday the dr took me off heparin and when she checked me today the area that she was concerned about was/is a massive clot. And i mean massive it is literaly amiracle that the Clot didnt cause the sac to detach from the uterus However. Since I'm off blood thinners it's really starting to resolve itself. It already looked a lot better today (from yesterday at 4pm). And so we are still on thin ice with a threatened miscarriage but it appears to be getting better.

I'm going to try and email Jenna a pic tomorrow so you can see how large this thing truly is. Yesterday the sac was long and thin like the clot was pushing down on the sac. Today the sac was round and blump and pushing on the clot area. So dr felt much better about it today. Baby is growing...heartbeat was 123bpm. I literally do not see how this child is still kickin and growing. What a fighter!!!

Ajd <3 sorry hun. I know bfn's are crappy. I always believe in taking a cycle off here & there!!!

TypeA you DO have a little fighter on your hands, so glad to hear things are getting better!' I have so much faith in the power of prayer so I'll pray even harder for you and bean :hugs:!!

Type A- that's my due date too!!
Hopin- go for it. My next appointment is another US I believe!

I just read about the clot Type A! Hopefully it goes away soon, so baby can grow even bigger and stronger! Praying for you and your little pea!

Wow what a miracle baby! It just shows he/she is really meant to be here! That's wonderful <3 And kind of a life saver don't you think? If you didn't get a BFP the bleeding wouldn't have alarmed you thus you wouldn't have seen the clot, correct?

P.S. How fun we have two of the same due date! Who's gonna pop first?! ;)

Hey ladies!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

LDizzy & TypeA When is the due date that you share? I'm sorry i went back through to try and find it but I keep missing it!! And when do you all go back to the doc? Sorry again if you've already told me this. I have let the 1st page go a little!

Allika & Breaking Do you have test dates? I know your NTNP but will you still be testing?

Everyone else, whats going on?! Anything to add to the front page?!

AFM, I took my 1st Clomid pill last night and I felt like a kid in a candy shop I was so excited. Feels good to be back in the game ladies!

Due date 1/22/14 and I go back 6/13 in the morning for another US

It's jan 22 for both!

I am not sure about testing yet. Maybe...maybe not! If I can hold it off, I will!!!!

Hey all.. trying to catch up.. been mia for a bit..

Type A hope your doing better.. im sorry your going through such an emotional rollercoaster with all this..

Lei-happy everything went well and yay for getting back to ttc :)

AJD-sorry the witch flew in.. hope a month off helps!! :)

AFM had a scare the other day had some red spotting when I went to the bathroom but haven not seen any since.. so fxed its cuz I stopped the progesterone or something like that.. Busy weekend.. it was finally nice out for the weekend so we set up our pool and enjoyed being out.. :)

Lei! Me too!! :happydance: I hope this is it for both of us! Wouldn't it be lovely to get that bfp together?! :yipee:!
Question how do you know your test date? See I was waiting to put one for me until I O'd so I knew to put 14 DPO as my test date. How else do you calcluate it, just based off of your cycle days or somehting?

that would be awesome :happydance:

I still use fertility friend since it has months in advance of when I should O & expected period. However if AF shows up in 5 days from the egg retrieval then I will be testing a week sooner :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->