Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hey everyone! Hope all of you had a great weekend!

With some insistent support we are going to a consult with our new RE June 10, so I'm interested to see what he says. Had a crazy temp spike this morning, still not really sure I understand the whole temp thing but hey, at least it keeps me busy :)

So exciting to see all the upcoming test dates, yay!

Wow what a miracle baby! It just shows he/she is really meant to be here! That's wonderful <3 And kind of a life saver don't you think? If you didn't get a BFP the bleeding wouldn't have alarmed you thus you wouldn't have seen the clot, correct?

Well since this was in my uterus, had I not gotten my BFP it would have one out during my period. This is a different clot than in your vein....if that makes sense. So it's not hazardous to me, just baby. Because the clot can cause the sac to detach from the uterine wall. Just went for another checkup- baby is measuring right on target. Clot is really starting to thin out which is a very very good thing. The blood we saw on the ultrasound this weekend is gone- my body reabsorbed it. Crazy!! Next appt is Wednesday. She gave me a 3D pic of the little bean!!

TYpeA!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad to keep hearing good news! I wanna see the pic :):):)

Wow TypeA that's fantastic! You must have a superbean :)

Type A...yay!!!

Hoping, Allika... if I go by LMP...then AF/testting date is June 11th.
But if I go by the day I O'd...then today I'm around 7dpo -ish and 12 dpo is on June 8th

But really...lets see how long I last and pit down June 8th

It would be so nice to give DH an early FIRST fathers Day gift :)

AF is on its way, great start to June, testing date est July 4th, Fireworks for us all! :dust:

Yay lune!!!! Excited for you to be back on the field!

Type A that is fantastic news.. awesome on the 3d I agree I wanna see :)

Lune that is great to hear as well.. yay to being back in the game..

Who's testing first! Lets gooooo BFPs!!! Need 3 this month ladies!!

I think me and Allika are up first....her and I are Team Unmedicated this cycle. Go Team Go :dance:

If I can hold off...I will be testing latest June 11... Earliest 12dpo June 8th

not sure if anyone else is in the TWW.....??

I so wish I could post a picture of how bloated I am. I swear it looks like I'm 7 months pregnant Lol. It hurts to sit down cause I have a constant feeling of being full. Earlier i was walking & got the worst pains in my ovaries & had to stop & lean over. I have been unable to get comfortable so i really hope this bloating goes away soon.

Jenna what is that website that you told me about before so incan upload pictures from my cell ?

TypeA, well that's good then! I'm so glad you and baby are healthy. And look at this little cutie! (This is TypeA's US)

Lei, tinypic.com

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 11
https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b587/leig1112/IMG_20130603_220957_zps0fc93758.jpg

After cussing at my phone I hope it worked lmao
Dang the picture is huge Lol!!!

Maybe not 7 months but y'all get my drift. It hurts bad!

Breaking I've got you down! Just a week away, you can do it!! Give the "Grateful way" a chance and try to hold off on testing as long as possible! :)

Lune I am SO SO SO excited for you! :happydance: I know you are just happy to start feeling 'normal' again I'm sure. I second the question, will you go back on Clomid?

Lei Hehe you do have a bump there. Hell I have one if I don't suck in :rofl: :haha:

Allika I don't have a test date for you so if you want me to add one just let me know :)

Grateful, Luna. ajd You ladies have been quiet, how goes it?!

I'm SO EXCITED to have all of these test dates on our first page! ALL I want for all of us is to just get our BFP's, every single one of us, and I won't be happy until that happens :) We all deserve it so much, and have been through a lot together.
I don't know how long my cycle will be since I'm taking Clomid CD3-7, but I'm going to put down 6/27 for now, based on a 28 day cycle and we'll see when I O if I need to change that.

I wanted to tell you all, I text momof1 this morning:

"Thinking of you and sending lots of love from all of your bnb ladies!!! We miss you TONS!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->