Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Glad you texted momof, she is in my thoughts a lot!

@lei: the bloating and the fact your dr doesn't get back in touch with you worries me! I don't want to be a pessimist but what if you had ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome? Not nice of them to not check up on you more!

@ TypeA: very happy for you that the blood clot looks as if it is disolving!

@ the others that are just beginning their cycles or are about to: best of luck!

AFM: 5 DPO today! Waiting at least another week before going to the family planning isle!

Allika I added you to the first page with a test date of 06/11ish (one week from today) - I hope you don't mind! :) Just like to keep up with my ladies and when we can expect that BFP from all of us!! :D

Hopin- DH said the same thing last night followed with "well atleast I'll know how you will look when your pregnant" :haha:

Allika- I called twice yesterday and sent emails..Finally by the time I got off work I had a call from them telling me to come in... I get there & the front desk clerk walks off... comes back & says.. Oh here is your check, have a nice day! I paused for a minute because I seriously felt like a used prostitute! I explained to the clerk how bad the bloating was & all she said was, it will get better as the week progresses. Today I woke up and it wasnt so bad & I DONT feel as uncomfotable but Still..... Shouldn't they be a little more concerned.
The whole process, they have been really good but it seems like as soon as they got the eggs... that I was just another number to them & I don't like that at all.

How much weight have you gained Lei? Do you know? I was still physically bloated but didn't feel that heaviness anymore. If you gain I think it's 5-10 lbs in a few days. This is cause for concern.

Also, I felt twinges in my ovaries too but thought it was from them shrinking back to size. Especially considering that they expanded2-3 times their size. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. If you keep having those symptoms then go back. Any vomiting, fever, etc?

Morning Ladies! I've been keeping up but have been extremely busy at work the past couple weeks. :wacko: Excited about all the new testing dates!!

Lei - I'm glad your feeling a little bit better....shame on them for making you feel that way though. Will you get to hear anything about the couple that is receiving your eggs?

TypeA - :happydance::happydance::happydance: What an ADORABLE little tiny bean you have there!! So HAPPY to hear the good news :flower:

Hopin - Glad to see you have a testing date!!!! Thanks for texting Momof1 - I so miss her being here with us. I hope she is doing better with each passing day.

Allika & Breaking - Go TEAM go!!!! :happydance:

Lune - Yeay for having a new testing date :happydance:

Luna and Ldizzy - How are you feeling?

Jenna - Hi! :flower: How is our adorable little man this morning?

Who am I forgetting?

I am so pumped about the testing dates this month!

Just updating, I've been texting back and forth with momof1 this morning, and she has the gender scan this week <3 She thinks it's a girl, as 74% of Acrania pregnancies are girls. She asked for updates on everyone and I told her what's been going on lately. She said she loves and misses us all <3

i weighed myself & I still weigh the same...just bloated if that makes any sense. No vomitting or fever.. other than the bloating I feel really good & I finally have my energy back lol. No more 4 hour naps for me :haha:

Grateful- They originally told me yes but they way they are acting now I doubt it =(

Going with Clomid 100mg again since it worked the last time.

Hi ladies... I know I've been a little quiet... it's been a rough week for me emotionally

The three girls I was first pregnant with all have given birth to some beautiful little babies and the last one is heading home from the hospital today.

This is a really tough time for me. I would have been in my last week now... nice and big and ready to bring my little one home with me.

Now being 9 months later and still not pregnant is just really really hard.
I can only put on that strong outer shell for so long before I burst into tears in front of my friends

ajd :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I know EXACTLY how you feel. There are people ALL around me that I would've been pregnant with/due around the same time. It's not easy. And you never forget it.
Wish there were something I can say to make it better but with this one all I can do is say YES, it sucks. And your time WILL come when it's supposed to. :flower:

Hopin - TELL HER CONGRATS FOR US!!!!! :happydance::happydance: What great news!!!

Ajd - I'm so sorry hun. :hugs: I can't say I've been through the same situation, but I can only imagine how hard that is. For me, it was hard being excited for everyone else for so many years and putting on a smile while it was killing me inside. We are here for you and we understand how hard this all is. :flower:

I saw the newest addition to our group and she is just a beautiful newborn... completely melted my heart, such a sweetheart!

TypeA: hope that clot is gone by your apt tomorrow!

Grateful: need a new bump pic

Breaking and Allika: so excited for test dates!! I'm supporting the Grateful method but won't be sad if you test early

Lei, Hopin and Lune: yay to getting back into the game this cycle!! We NEED some more BFP's!!

Hope everyone else is doing okay this week :)

And I'm feeling left out.... so I'm gonna really estimate my next test date

July 28th :happydance:

:hugs: ajd I never experienced a loss but I remember when I started seeing people I was TTC with having their babies it was just so depressing. It must be so much more difficult for someone with your experience :hugs:

I'm doing well, I guess I'm in that stage of pregnancy where nothing much is happening :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->