Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I'm totally with you on seeing your due date arrive from a loss.

My only bfp was a chemical back in oct....my due date would have been at the end of June ...at the time of the chemical I was so positive knowing that we CAN get pregnant !!! Amd thought to myself by the time the due date cme....I'm sure we'll have a bfp.

But...this is an interesting journey....so on I go!!

Aprox 8dpo today....last night had constant twinges and pokes....:dohh::shrug:

I feel like I've been here before...twinges...pokes....then bfn:dohh:

Its really sad that I am looking forward to my hysteroscopy on friday... Since they are doing general sedation... I will be sleepy after surgery. Gonna be the best snooze ever ;)

TypeA Do you have an appointment today? I must've missed htat, sorry it's not on the front page. What time is it?!

Breaking Still going to hold off on testing until next week?

Happy hump day ladies.

Lune or cycles are so close :) I'm on CD6, but my cycles are generally longer than yours so we should be O'ing around the same time!
Are you temping?

Good morning ladies! Finally dropping weight!! Yay!

Also my temp is weird...

Jenna How are you, how's baby Draven? It feels like you've been quiet lately!

Yay ALLIKA :happydance:! I know losing pounds isn't everything, but it sure is motivating to ese the scale change!
You temp shot up didn't it?! I hope this is a good sign :) Think you'll hold off on testing until next week?

Allika - Temp spike- Looking good!

I've added my FF link to my sig so we can all see each other now.

Allika nice spike fxed it stays high :)

I feel the same luna im in the boring part now.. 13 weeks on Friday.. and just waiting to feel movements :)

AJD hugs hugs hugs... I have had 2 losses the first was the worst as I was 12 weeks.. after that wasn't as bad but still hard.. we all come out these things so much stronger.. and your time is coming.. we all know it.. :)

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is doing well! Sorry I'm not uber up to date with personal shoutouts, I'm typically very quiet on here until a bomb explodes. Congrats Allika, my thoughts are with you ajd and I hope your next otd sticks:)

Speaking of bombs, I'm pretty sure I'm in the middle of an almost panic attack. Just found out my work will more than likely be changing insurance carriers in August, which means I'm not sure I'll have fertility coverage after that. Now on top of the consult next Monday, I'll be asking if they would allow me to join the July IVf group, and if any eggs fertilize, freeze them until we are ready to use them. But that's the idea running through my head...My brain hurts :( anyway, enough ranting from me, sorry to subject y'all to my ramblings.
Hope everyone's day is a great one, happy hump day!!

hi everyone...

i'm wishing I temped too so I could get excited about a temp spike...all I know is that it's good if it stays up after O'ing...yay allika!

Hoping....i'm still hodling off on testing yet....I think i'm around 9dpo and AF is due 1 week today....if I start to cave in i'll let you know.

anmlz I would DEF suggest that! I've always thought it was AMAZING you have insurance that covers that type of stuff, mine certainly doesn't, and I think you should take advantage of that while you can!!!

Breaking You could start temping now couldn't you? Do you know your 'normal' temp?

Hopin...I've never temped...so wouldn't know what my normal temp is.

Part of the reason for me not temping is that i'm not a morning person....so I know I would not be consistent at all.

I totally undesrtand that. I'm not a morning person either, but my DS takes care of that for me. He is a HUGE morning person. He wakes up at 6:30am even on the weekends.
I tell him all the time that when he's a teenager and wants to sleep in, I'm going to pay him back BIGTIME for being such an early riser :) :haha:

Im not a morning person either.. I would set my alarm and then go back to bed..

Updates:

RE Apt: June 18th to chat about trying Injectables maybe??

Specimen Refund: One Vial has been credited to my account!! They claim they haven't received the paperwork from the Feb IUI so we are sending it again, but looks like I should get a Refund to my card for that one!!!

Charting: I decided to jump on the tempting train myself a few days back!! Today is CD3 and I have temps for every day....just need to figure out how to add my chart later tonight. I'm not really tempting to catch O but more track the TWW :)

I have a GREAT feeling about this month for someone very special.... no idea who, but someone is getting their BFP very very soon!!!!!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->