Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

So glad to have more ladies temping! It's such a great way to track your cycles and if I don't get my bfp this time, at least I will have started a history with my temps to compare each month!
Looking forward to your RE appt and to see what is next in store for you, and I am so glad to hear you are getting your refunds!! That's GREAT and you deserve it!!
And I'm with you, I TOTALLY have a great feeling about the next couple of months. I think it's because we have several testers coming up and we went through a lull there where lots of us were on breaks or dealing with other physical issues preventing us from TTC.
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yes - that's true Rojo - I could wake up temp, then back to sleep...lol

Hopin - oh yes..for sure when he's a teenager you'll have your revenge..LOL

AJD - ok I cannot believe you just said that...for some reason I have been having this feeling that someone is gonna get a bfp soon as well....I never mentioned it here but then when you did...I thought I have to tell you.

As for getting credit back - that's awesome!!!

I hope you ladies are right!! We have you and Allika up first!!!! :yipee:!!!

when I temped I would just temp as soon as I woke up needing to pee so anywhere from 4-6am then depending on how anxious I was to see I would either just leave it and check what it was later (my thermometer would always display the last temp right when you turn it on) or check it in the bathroom while I was peeing :haha: I always thought I would have such a hard time doing it but I always woke up within my 2 or so hour temping window :)

Can't wait to see more bfps here too! :)

luna - thanks for the tips.

I basically never wake up early to go pee...ever. the ONLY time this wil happen if i'm drinking late and go right to sleep but again I would still only get up earliest around 6ish.

However, this week strangely enough I woke up at 5.30am to pee once and today at 7am to pee.

I strongly recommend a thermometer with the shows the last temp when you turn it back on! I take my temp when my alarm first goes off, hit the snooze and them look at it when I actually get up. I missed the post where hopin told me how to add FF to my signature...

Congrats ajd! It's so exciting when a refund is received for anything really lol.

Update: I got both poor quality sperm vials fully refunded!!! So the next two tries are free!!! Maube I'll get lucky and have two back to back BFP's and have siblings :happydance:

Feeling happy today! Got to enjoy a nice Red Wine Flight of 3 great tasting wines before taking my flight to San Diego! Hoping to finish off my night with a great seafood dinner

Taking a month off from TTC is doing me good!!

Breaking: I just have that feeling we have some very exciting news coming to our group soon!!!

AJD, digging the PMA!!! Sometimes a break is ALL we need to refresh and refocus!

TypeA....did you have an appointment today? Thinking of you xx

Ajd...lets hope you're right I would love to hear a bfp from this group!!!!!

I just realized tomorrow is 10 dpo for me....that's my normal breaking point...although last month I waited until 12dpo....woohoo....lets see how long I can least.

You ladies will be the first to know if I POAS tomorrow ....

Breaking - I always hold out from poas too early, saves $ and your eyes! :argh: :wacko: wait until it's dark! Praying you start us off to many :bfp:s!

Add your FF link by clicking on the Share button next to your chart.

Good morning girls! Sorry I've been kinda MIA lately, we've been so busy! Went on a beautiful hike yesterday with a friend (plus 2 dogs and the baby... never again!) and I picked up a bunch of extra hours at work, and we found a new church we may or may not continue going to (mostly russian speaking, we had no idea until the service started) so things are kinda crazy right now! I've been stalking, just silently. Like a tiger... ROAR! *scratch scratch* :haha:

For those of you not following my journal, I've posted 2 pictures of Draven that are ONLY on BNB since most of you get to see him a lot on my FB now I thought I should still make you all feel special by posting something that isn't on there ;)
On our hike yesterday we saw BLACK BEARS! Cubs! The mommy was hiding in the shrub but we knew she was there. We got a couple pictures, I'll post them on FB later today. Scaryyyy! OH wanted to stop to get the pictures and I was freaking out haha. Pretty cool though :)

Happy Thursday girls :flower:

Ladies, I am confused. I had EWCM and positive OPKs a week ago but my temp only went up a little bit...now since yesterday it's up by a lot. Did I maybe release the egg a week later so O 2 days ago? If that were the case I had no EWCM though. Any ideas?

Based on where your cover line is compared to last month I would think ff has the date right. I would often get a bit of a slow rise, it would take several days for my temp to get all the way up. Has it been warmer than usual when you are sleeping? Or do you have a cold? Those last two temps are crazy high!

I would say FF got the O date right..... Any minor thing can make your temps spike that high....or even if you had a sleepless night... I saw give a couple more days & see if it comes down a bit...orrrrrrrr you never know :winkwink:

Allika Maybe you're on your way to that BFP?! I hope I hope!!! <3

TypeA Update please.... Hope all is OK!!

Allika - They talk about the triphasic chart as a possible indicator of a BFP...but I've seen it on my chart w/o one. Looks like your O date was right!

Hm so strange though. Maybe it's what Lei said and I am sick or sth. I do feel stressed out, my job is so annoying....

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear your job isn't going well. Is it the people or the work?

The People, more so my bosses boss. But now my boss is changing positions and locations and they are not replacing him...so I will start reporting directly to this rude guy I hate. I wish I were pregnant already so I had an excuse to quit!

Not much going with our ladies this week. Wish next week would hurry up and get here!

Of course, that is assuming Allika and Breaking don't cave and test early :haha: :) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->