Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Yay ajd! Have a good time on the break. I'm jealous about the seafood dinner. Kinda hard to find fresh seafood in the Midwest :)

Jenna- I'm right there with ya on the bears, cute to look at but it would scare the bejeebus outta me :)

Ok warning this is going to sound EXTREMELY bratty...but I need to rant

I deleted this post becuase i was being mean.

Ok end rant.

Hello...Can I join:) I will be testing around July 2.

This is my story:) I have had 2 girls to with minimal problems they are now 4 and 2. My husband and I have been trying for number 3 for about a year now and my body has decided to not want to ovulate with the meds that worked to get my other 2. So I have been trying IUI for about 3 cycles. 2 of those cycles my body wasn't doing what it was supposed to do and my hormones were going nuts. So finally after 2 failed cycles of my eggs not growing I finally started taking a steroid which made me have 2 great looking eggs at 20 and 21mm so I took my trigger waited 2 weeks just to find out it failed. I was heart broken and so was my husband. We just started out 4th cycle of IUI.

Welcome Manda :flower: thanks for joining!
Sorry to hear of your struggles. Are you on Clomid or Femara or any other meds with the IUI? I hope this last one does the trick for you! Do you want me to add a test date to the front page for you?

I read it before you deleted it and while it was mean I can 100% relate. I catch myself thinking terribly mean thoughts with my SILs pregnancy and even with some of my friends that are trying for a baby too. I swear if this one friend gets pregnant before me I am going to loose it I just cannot be happy for them anymore...

Welcome Manda :flower: thanks for joining!
Sorry to hear of your struggles. Are you on Clomid or Femara or any other meds with the IUI? I hope this last one does the trick for you! Do you want me to add a test date to the front page for you?

Sure you can:winkwink:

Iam using Dexamethizone(sp?) which is a steroid, Fermera and Puregon
I hope this is the one too:)

Allika: Another temp spike can mean implantation... Just saying ;)

I read it before you deleted it and while it was mean I can 100% relate. I catch myself thinking terribly mean thoughts with my SILs pregnancy and even with some of my friends that are trying for a baby too. I swear if this one friend gets pregnant before me I am going to loose it I just cannot be happy for them anymore...

I just find it really unfair when someone who is not even trying for a baby (and honestly would be probalby upset to see a bfp) gets pregnant.
Of course, I was one that girl when I got pregnant with DS, who was a 'surprise' and I was scared to death. So I shouldn't judge.

Manda we are on a temping roll in this thread, if you are interested in trying it :) I love stalking temps.

Manda we are on a temping roll in this thread, if you are interested in trying it :) I love stalking temps.

I was thinking about it don't really know what to do.
Iam getting daily ultrasounds done so I know when I ovulate but it would be cool to see what happens with your temp after u O.

Hopin and Allika - I didn't read the post before you deleted it.

BUT...I can relate to that as well. I'm sure all of us who have been trying to what seems like ages....can all relate to those types of 'mean' feelings.

Other's comments can be very frustrating to hear...but they don't share the same struggle and so wouldn't know their comments are...well...frusutrating. It always drove me crazy when friends would get pregnant after like 1 or 2 months of trying and then complain the WHOLE pregnancy about how bad they feel, how they cant wait for it to be over, etc. I get it...and I know pregnancy can be rough with aches/pains/nausea, etc. But here I was....WISHING for that misery...what I wouldn't GIVE to go through their "misery" to have a baby and have a family.

I didn't feel very nice at all inside when they would complain. It honestly drove me crazy.

There....I ranted for you Hopin. LOL I'm feeling moody today anyways. :haha:

Welcome Manda! Glad to have you!!! :flower:

Best of luck to you this cycle!

I loved temping...found it very interesting and kind fun to watch each cycle and be able to see what is 'normal' for me so I could identify when something looked different.

Thanks Grateful :hugs: Just a coworker of mine. She "hopes she will start her period soon" she did test, and it was only one line but the control line was SUPER faint and it looked like the dye was smeared across the whole window in a light pink tint, is that odd? Does it mean she peed too much on it?

Manda I just but a basal thermometer from Kroger or CVS and I temp orally every morning at 6:15am. Then chart it with Fertility Friend (they also have an app for your phoen probably), that simple! It really is great to confirm O and then see what happens after O!

there's also a charting course you can go through on fertility friend to learn all about temping :) Make sure your thermometer goes to two decimal points, I found mine in the same section as the pregnancy tests.

Hey all..

Welcome MandaC :)

Super excited for this thread.. cant wait to have it fill up soon with many bfps.. :)

I feel good.. tired but hey I have 2 kids.. so all in all good..

I also get the mean feelings.. all of us that have ever had to struggle to get pregnant or to stay pregnant know how rude and selfish others can be.. but when it happens for us we actually appreciate it.. :)

Hi ladies,:hug:

I disappeared because the crinone delayed my menstrual (11 days to be exact) and had me SUPER excited for nothing :dohh:. Anyway thanks to my extremely wise and experienced buddies on here :coffee: I stopped the crinone and af came back. I never thought I would be so anxious to see that witch :img:!! Anyhoo, it finally came yesterday :happydance: and since everyone is on a temping streak I think I'll join. I'm not sure when I'll :test: bc I'm not sure how af will act but I'll keep you posted. I'm struggling with getting my temp chart on here so bare with me stalkers!!! :haha: I think we're going to hava a lot of :bfp: this month also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->