Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

TMI ALERT

When af did show yesterday, it was very painful. I NEVER have symptoms. And last night the lining of my uterus came out as well. Not in pieces but just 1 piece. I'm sure that's why it hurt so bad but is that normal? The only 2 times that happened to me was during mc.

pray: I haven't heard of it coming out in one whole piece before. When I took Clomid and Femera my flow was very heavy, with many big pieces and over very quickly (this month 2 days). When was the last time you tested?

May want to run that by your doctor/NP

Hey ladies, I know a lot have been asking about TypeA's appointment yesterday.........I talked to her earlier & she informed me the clot got bigger. She said she has another follow up appointment on Saturday.

If you pray then please keep her in your prayers that this goes away on its own. Thanks ladies :)

Hey loves!!! Eeekk! Sorry for worrying everyone. I'm ok. Went to the dr yesterday and the clot looked bigger than it did on Monday but the gestational sac looked bigger too. Who knows. I was a little bummed after my appt yesterday but decided its in gods hands. What will be will be. My next appt in Saturday. I'm going every 2-3 days at this point. Baby is still growing right on schedule!

TMI ALERT

When af did show yesterday, it was very painful. I NEVER have symptoms. And last night the lining of my uterus came out as well. Not in pieces but just 1 piece. I'm sure that's why it hurt so bad but is that normal? The only 2 times that happened to me was during mc.

I second ajd! Tell your dr.

I think it's a good thing that the baby keeps growing and growing the bigger the baby the less the clot should have an impact or at least I like to think so.

TypeA: You'll be in my prayers. That little baby is bound and determined to be here already, I have hope.

Hi Manda ...I know you from another thread...welcome :)

TypeA... :hugs: will be thinking of you.

ajd....score on the refunds!!! And yum to seafood

Allika....how's the tww? I see ladies have said your chart looks good.

Hello to..hopin...grateful...Jenna ...rojo..

Hope I didn't miss anyone!!

AFM....10 dpo and I did NOT test....woohoo :)

TypeA: you are all in our prayers...such a little fighter in there :hugs:

So...I tried to add my FF Chart and I was finally able to make it work but it is SOOOO big lol!!! I will try to figure out another way to do with a much smaller chart showing hehe

proud of you Breaking :)

ajd, you need to choose the Bbc Code or something like that. That should work!

Wow rojo you've passed 12weeks....can't believe how far along you are!!!!

Congratulaions! You're about ready to have your baby any day now.

I even HATE Fertilty Friend today :'(

But the miso seabass was amazing!

Ajd :hugs:

So ladies, I'm going to buy some preseed today. I'm going all out this cycle LOL! Anybody who has used it before got any advice for me? Should I only use it when i have a + opk or start before then?

Breaking, Allika Have either of you caved? I'm so proud of both of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->