Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Crap! I was trying to add Clomid to my FF chart on the days that I took it and it changed my CD1 to the first day I took Clomid which is actually CD3. WTH?!

Lei what kind of tattoo are you getting today?!

Im getting a back piece done for the top portion of my back.. Its pretty much a continuation of my half sleeve I have (which represents all the ups & downs I have been through in my life)

Im going to have a quote " Sometime you have to fall before you can learn to fly" along with Lillies cause thats my favorite flower & a sparrow flying from the quote... Ill post a picture after Its done :)

No, haven't caved. Since I am only at 8 DPO I would have been very silly if I had caved lol

Can't wait to see Lei :)

As for the preseed I would recommend giving it a try before it really counts ;) we used it internally a few times and despite using way less than recommended it made things too slippery and hubby had trouble finishing. After that we just used a little externally BUT interesting fact on my bfp cycle I coated the inside of my softcups with a thin layer of preseed before putting them in :)

What are soft cups used for? Holding spermies in? Is it just as beneficial to lay with my hiney up in the air for a good 15 min after the bd? That's what I do now.

Yeah they hold everything up by your cervix, I really liked them because I could just pop it in and get out of bed right away and no mess :) I would leave it in all night then take out in the morning (or all day if morning bd). They are really cheap you should get some!

Do they sell them at walmart? I'm going there tonight so I could pick some up.
And do you only use them when you get a + opk?

Opks never worked for me but I always o'ed around the same time so we would start on day 9 usually and I would use them during my entire fertile time. They are only available at one store up here but I think they are easier to find in the states. You can look up where to buy on their website. They will be with the pads and tampons

Im assuming about 3-4 hours :)

Hopin - They do sell that at walmart. I have never tried them but I think I may be cause I get bored just laying there..plus its not long before the kiddo starts knocking on the door :haha:

I also agree with Luna on trying it out.. I think our tube lasted about 4 cycles because you dont use much.. However the recommended amount on the box is way to much & will feel like a slip & slide. We have tried it on the outer part as well as internal & I like it more internal cause its not AS messy.

LOL...My list for walmart:

Baby aspirin
Ovulation tests
Red Raspberry leaf tea caps
soft cups
preseed
pictures

Only one item not related to TTC. Good thing DH isn't going with me, he'll flip at how much all of this stuff costs!

LOL...My list for walmart:

Baby aspirin
Ovulation tests
Red Raspberry leaf tea caps
soft cups
preseed
pictures

Only one item not related to TTC. Good thing DH isn't going with me, he'll flip at how much all of this stuff costs!

Write it off on taxes :)

Did yall check out the picture I posted in my journal.

Jennas <3 lovely bum picture of Draven reminded me of it :haha:

Its a picture of one of my best friends son.

Hopin- I agree, the preseed goes a long way! I used it on my BFP cycle though. Using it internally has better benefits. I would just wait until I knew we were going to BD, use it before OH came in (I felt awkward if he'd watch lol), then prop my bum up for like an hour afterwards! I never used the softcups because I had the time (usually) to stay in bed for a long time after but I've heard a lot of positive stories (pun intended) about them. Love your Walmart list. TOTALLY how mine used to be while TTC lol! And yes, it is sooo pricey to make a baby. Then after it's pricey to care for them.

Thanks ladies!!
SO are any of you who are pregnant (and you too Jenna) going to do anything special for your DH's or OH's for Father's Day?

Thanks ladies!!
SO are any of you who are pregnant (and you too Jenna) going to do anything special for your DH's or OH's for Father's Day?

Good question! :haha: I'm still debating on that, since DH informed me on Mother's Day that it doesn't count until the baby is born. LOL

I will probably do something for him anyways...I was thinking maybe a "dad" book.

Maybe one of these??
https://www.amazon.com/Just-Me-Dad-Little-Critter/dp/0307118398/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1370635189&sr=1-1&keywords=dad

https://www.amazon.com/My-Dad-Loves-Marianne-Richmond/dp/1934082848/ref=sr_1_9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1370635189&sr=1-9&keywords=dad

https://www.amazon.com/Me-My-Dad-Alison-Ritchie/dp/1561485659/ref=sr_1_13?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1370635376&sr=1-13&keywords=dad

https://www.amazon.com/Why-Son-Needs-Dad-2E/dp/1402281390/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1370635506&sr=1-5&keywords=dads+and+sons#_

What do you ladies think? What would be the best book for a first time dad?

I would def go with why a son needs a dad! And I think that's a great gift idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->