Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Soooo....a trip to Walmart and $75 later I'm all set. I swear I better get a bfp or DH is likely to kill me for spending all of this money :haha:

On another note, I completely forgot to pick up my pictures. Aka the only non-TTC item I was getting!!!. :dohh:

Hopin -Did you talk to your dr about taking the baby aspirin? I almost bought it on my TTC run to Target last week but I couldn't make up my mind if I should do it. It wasn't something I discussed w my Dr, only read that it can help/can't hurt.

Yes she actually recommended it to me lune!!! She said recent studies have shown that it helps prevent early m/c?! But she said only take it AFTER you O :) so it's def safe! You should do it!

I think OH just wants a video game. That's his "daddy time" to relax and collect himself (that and smoking weed, but I'm not going to buy him that lol). Grateful, I may want to snag your "daddy book" idea would you mind? Personally, I think the first one is the cutest. May not be the most sentimental like you're looking for I tend to shoot for cuteness factors ;)

Okay, this may be a little weird. I obviously can't talk to anyone else about this but my girls though so I'm just gonna go for it. OH is a little frustrated sexually. His sex drive is like a 14 year old boy while mine is like a grandma's. He has his "alone time" every night before bed to keep himself sane (except of course the 1 night a week we DTD). Well he decided to get himself a little toy.. It came in the mail today lol. I knew he was getting it and never really agreed but it is what it is. It's a rubbery "mold" of Jenna Jameson's "hooha". My question is, is it wrong for me to be jealous of it?! I mean it's partially my fault for having such a weak sex drive. And it's just a rubber toy! I called it his mistress lol. Be honest though my feelings wont get hurt I swear!

Jenna.....

I think I would be ok f DH bought that hooha only bc I have a vibrator and use it on my own so for me it's the same thing.

I think it's ok to be jealous....it's natural :) it ain't nothing like the real thing ;)

I agree Jenna... it's a completely normal process for him and natural feelings for you'

I heard from my friend that breast feeding has
just sucked the sex drive right out of her...

And I like my toys too hehe

Hopin - Too funny that you totally forgot your pics! LOL! You were on a MISSION!! :rofl::rofl:

Jenna - Heck no I don't mind if you use the daddy book idea! Let me know which one you get!! And I think it's normal to feel jealous too..although..I'm SURE it is nothing like the real thing. If DH has such a strong sex drive, he does need a release, but I totally understand where your coming from. I think that would honestly bother me a little bit too. Try to just see it for what it is.....a rubbery MOLD. LOL Then you can just laugh about it rather then feel upset. :haha:

You're all right, thank you. I know it's silly to be jealous of a toy, especially when he only needs it because I won't have sex with him! :haha: It's just hard with Draven and my work schedule. Once or twice a week is enough for me but not for him. Thank you :) I try to make light of it by joking and calling it his mistress, but I couldn't help a little jealousy deep down. When it came in the mail it was painted pink to look real and even smelled all frilly like a girl! I was all "Wow, they really take this seriously!"

Jenna, you're normal to feel that way. Don't feel bad!!

P.S. I guarantee you they didn't mold her ACTUAL hooha. Else I couldn't imagine it would feel that good, as much as that thing has been through!! :haha:

Well the hole was pretty tight... I imagine if they actually molded the real thing I could fit 2 fists in there (Oops, did I say that? Shame on me lol)

Just popping in to see if Breaking it Allika have caved and tested this weekend?

Hiya ladies

Nope...haven't tested yet....I feel out tho cd25 of 28 day cycle (normally)

Not feeling anything....except that I keep peeing but I wonder of its bc I've been drinking more...and just not noticed....

It's very normal to not feel anything at all yet... baby dust your way!

I started to do just a little research on using injectable meds with IUI and it actually increases your chances of conceiving.... maybe I am ready to head in that direction since three oral medicated IUI's have all failed me.

things are getting better for me emotionally this week... one day at a time girls! Thanks for all your support :hugs:

Allika, I was checking out your temp chart and was excited to see another rise today! This could very well be your month!!

When are you testing?!?!

Breaking, it's very common to not have any symptoms at all until around 6 weeks. I know I didn't, besides some cramping when AF was due that had convinced me 99% that she was coming.

Allika, your chart does look great! I like it :thumbup:

ajd, what the heck is going on with that temp dip you had there? :haha: You must have been cold that morning! As for the injectables, there's so many crazy decisions to be made with all this. Just follow your heart and do what feels right <3

Finally at 10 DPO. Yes!!!! No symptoms but high temp! Since we're still in Dallas I think I will test tomorrow or run to the Cvs across the street and by some hahaha.

@adj: disagree with you on the injects ESP if you pay for them on your own. Here is why: you ovulated on oral meds before day 20. I went to injections earlier this year after I didn't ovulate on Femara until day 21. The difference between injects and oral is not existent as they don't let you do IUI with 4 eggs or more anyways...

I hate to say it and I know it sucks but I think you need to give the oral meds some more cycles. Remember the chances of pregnancy are only 20% each cycle. One of the next ones will be it!!! Maybe go the Hopin way, thicken your lining with raspberry leaf tea, do baby aspirin after ovulation....but don't fix sth that ain't broken. You did ovulate each time with good follicles!!!!!! Don't forget the cost for injections and the monitoring are much more intense then with orals. This will make your life more stressful and miserable. At least it did for me!

@TypeA: been thinking about you and hope you update us soon!

@others: hello :)

Breaking I didn't have any symptoms either. I was completely sure it wasn't my month ;)

Wow allika your chart is looking great! :thumbup:

Allika & Breaking, proud of you both for holding out!!

TypeA, any updates from you hun? Thinking of you :flower:

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Hey loves. My DHs entire extended family is here this weekend so it's been crazy. We went to the dr yesterday. Clot is still there. But as days pass dr is getting more and more ok with it because apparently once the placenta takes over the clot will be forced to come out and I will pass it or it will reabsorb in my body. Not looking forward to that part but I do wish it would come out. Still not out of the dark but the baby is measuring a day ahead of gestational age heartbeat is 149. So all is well for now.

Ajd- I'm a huge fan of injections but that's because clomid and femara didn't do anything. Heck, looking back I wish I would have gone straight to IVF. I think if you respond to clomid and femara and don't get prego you should be able to go to IVF. We were so scared about IVF but it's honestly the best decision we ever made. Not without drawbacks as I think about the other embie babies that are waiting for us and desperately want to use them all but I can't do anything about that right now and don't know what the future holds for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->