Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

So glad to hear that the doctor is feeling better about it each day TypeA! Thanks for the update, and that sounds like a great heartbeat!

So much to consider and looking forward to discussing it with my RE next week. For now I'm just gathering some knowledge before going so I can understand more of what he's telling me if everything I hear isn't new to me.

As for my chart... I was on a business trip in San Diego and woke up 3hrs before my normal time. I was thinking about fudging it so the chart would be more accurate. My chart is gonna be seeing some changes all month though. Will be on vacation next week with readings, and them the big move June 27th to the new place without AC. I expect it to be all over.... good thing I'm only really temping to get an idea of what it looks like at the end of BFN

Allika I can't wait for you to test!!! :)

TypeA I'm glad baby is still doing great. how far are you now? And have you gotten to take anymore pictures of baby in the US? How big does the clot look? And are you bleeding still with it?

With that rise again today on Allika's chart I am so excited for her to test!!!

I just feel good about a lot of girls this month I can't wait for everyone's tests :)

I saw a quote today and thought it would be PERFECT for my BNB girls.
"A river cuts through rock not because of its power but because of its persistence."
Stay strong girls don't give up. You're all so wonderful <3

Hey everyone. Such a busy weekend!! Iam off to the doctors tmrw as it is CD7. I start Puregon and finish my fermera. Iam excited to see how many follies I have:)

How is everyone else feeling?

Allika...sorry Hun but aren't you only 11dpo ?

I think that's early still...

No testing of me yet....very busy wknd!! Maybe tonight.

Ajd...here is my experience....clomid femera gave me good follies....injectables also gave me good follies (bit larger)

But still no luck.

What does this tell me......there is NO perfect answer. It's a trial and error...everyone is different. Talk to your dr and see what you feel you want to try....:hugs:

I believe she's actually only 10dpo, which is still early. Didn't grateful have a bfn at 10dpo?

No wait, grateful waited.... SOMEONE had a bfn at 10dpo and ended up with a bfp. I can't recall who though.

Looking at her chart again....Allika had a +OPK on Wed and Thurs, so probably didn't O until Friday....so Sunday would only be 9DPO.

Wait another few days dear and try again.....we all like the temp spikes so far! I even was looking at similar ones last night for BFP's and yours looks like theirs!

Good morning sweet ladies! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend <3

Manda Let us know how your follie check goes! Hope you have lots of them!

Allika Hang in there, hun! You are SO FAR from being out. :dust: to you!

Breaking So so proud of you for still not testing! Are you going to wait until tomorrow or do it today?

Jenna I had a bfn at 9DPO and then I didn't test on 10DPO and then tested 11DPO and got my bfp back in November. Maybe that's what you're thinking of?!

anmlz Can't wait to hear about your RE appointment today!

LDizzy I'm so excited for your u/s this week!!!

TypeA When do you go back to the doc?

How is everyone else doing???

AFM, I had an odd experience with my opk this morning. Posted about it in my journal bc I knew it was going to be a long post. If you get a chance, go visit it and let me know your thoughts!

am so excited!! I am really trying not to look to much into all this because every time before I have been heart broken. I was at the doctors this morning for my CD7 scan and I have a few follies at 9cm already!! I have never had that before and this cycle with my new line up meds is working great so far iam hoping my IUI happens this wknd. Last month it was CD25 with 2 follies but ended in a bfn so I hoping that with everything right on track regarding days and hormones as well that it will end in a bfp!! Very hopeful

How is everyone else??

I have a question ladies..... What does it feel like to have a yeast infection? I can't remember the last time I had one so I was just wanting some input..to top off this discomfort I started spotting today :) sooooo bring on my next Ovulation lol

Hey all hope everyone is well..

Allika def not out.. :)

Breaking good job on not testing.. hope it ends with a nice bfp :)

Lei-YI's are annoying.. I get them a bit due to the progesterone increase with my suppositories and oral.. whenever I have had one they itch and you have even more discharge lol.. its quite gross.. some ppl notice an odd smell (I never have) and burning.. hope that helps

Hope everyone is well..

I haven't noticed any discharge other than then normal kind BUT yesterday it started itching then today the burning kicked in. I made an appointment with my doctor this afternoon so hopefully they can start me on some anitbiotics before it gets worse.. I think the last time I had one was when I was pregnant with DD.

Lei, as you know I just had one. I mostly noticed ITCHING. It's awful!! I hope you're not getting one :(

Lei, as you know I just had one. I mostly noticed ITCHING. It's awful!! I hope you're not getting one :(

Yes it was driving me crazy yesterday.. I went & showered & called DH in the bathroom cause it was so uncomfortable.. He just looked at me like I was crazy! :haha:

I have another appt tomorrow morning at 8am. The clot is still there and is large and in charge. I am not bleeding. I have had a little bit of brown discharge which is some of the clot coming out but not a lot. I wish the darn thing would just fall out. I'll send some pics after tomorrows appt of the baby and you'll be able to see the huge hematoma as well because it's right beside the baby. It's interesting to me that this clot has really made me not worry so much about every little symptom. After all the "oh boy this is it we are losing the baby" calls and talks, we just wait for each appt and take it as it comes. I'll update tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->