Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Lei I would say its prob a yeast infection.. hope you can get it cleared asap.. they suck.. I had never had one till I was preg with my son and all the extra progesterone.. now it seems im prone to them.. blah

TypeA hope tomorrow goes well.. praying for the clot to go away

Lei- ask for diflucan and some refills. I'm very prone to them but that diflucan does the trick every time!

Lei honey I feel your pain! I was telling my DH that I just wanted to rip my V off and throw it away! :haha: it's just sooooo uncomfortable!

TypeA I cannot wait to see pics of your sweet little fighter bean!!! What time is your appt tomorrow?

thanks Ladies!! :flower:

typea- I will ask for that, thanks :D & good luck at your appointment tomorrow! Everytime we talk about your baby I want to refer to it as a HIM! Hopefuly Boy!!! :haha:

Lei yup diflucan is amazing.. :) works straight away.. cept you cant take it in the first tri.. as its a category C drug.. I did with Bryce.. but I was fine.. but its not recommended.. though I know your not preggo.. lol

nope, no preggo here :winkwink:

I can say I am happy to start my cycle almost 5 days early... Thats means Ill test around 4th of july! :happydance:

Lei, Ooooh a 4th of July BFP how fun :)

Hopin, it WAS you yes thank you for helping me with my brain fart lol I knew I wasn't crazy.

Lets do it for the 7th because thats when AF is due... I will try & hold out for that day.. but we all know how that goes :blush:

So I just got done with my appointment & apparently I have a uti along with a YI. Wtf :(

I start my antibiotics tonight

Hi ladies

NOT having a good day at all....bfn last nite..sucks back to 630am appts and meds ugh.

Today...i learned a friend passed away...she's a mom of 3 under 12. I only saw her a few wks ago.

:(

Hi ladies

NOT having a good day at all....bfn last nite..sucks back to 630am appts and meds ugh.

Today...i learned a friend passed away...she's a mom of 3 under 12. I only saw her a few wks ago.

:(

Oh iam so sorry to hear that. :(

Breaking, oh wow, I am so incredibly sorry to hear of your friend. Massive :hugs: to you.

Sorry too for the bfn :(

Breaking I'm so sorry on both accounts. Hugs from Oklahoma

Thanks everyone....I'm so sad for her family and kids . I'm sad bc I'm going to miss my friend.

The last time I saw her was a few weeks ago....I sat with her for 2 hrs at the hospital. I didn't know this at the time but that day she had been told that chemo failed and they could not do anything more. However...she was so happy to see me....we talked and talked...our convo got on to the topic of naturopathic medicine and Chinese medicine.

It was then that I told her about my ttc journey..,,and my experience with Chinese medicine and about what I have been going through. Despite her own struggles...she told me don't worry it's going to happen I know it.

That was the last time I saw her.

Thanks again....I just need to talk about it....and I feel better to have you ladies listening.

I'm so sorry Breaking, my heart goes out to both you and your DH and to the family of your friend.

Sending many many hugs and prayers your way

Breaking - I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. It is heartbreaking. I'm so glad that you got to have a nice talk with her though :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks everyone...

Had cramping last nite before bed and AF arrived this morning.

So, I guess it's back to medicated cycle and Dr sppts.

I have to say....that of course I'm disappointed but I don't feel as Crushed as other cycles when we r doing iui and meds.

I feel so much lighter and less stressed. I feel like I don't want to return to meds. But my follies don't grow to full size...and that's why I had a chemical.

You could always take another cycle off!

Sorry the stupid :witch: got you!! She's got some nerve....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->