Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hey does anyone who temps a lot know why my chart doesn't show my BD days that I have logged on my phone? It shows temps and meds but not BD. The only time I see when I have BD'd is if I log into FF on my PC or look on my phone. Not a big deal it just is odd.

Breaking first off I want to say so sorry to hear about your friend.. sending you all massive hugs.. esp her babies.. poor things... and boo to the witch

Thanks Lei that worked :) You rock!

How are you feeling? I would imagine a UTI and YI are pretty unbearable together!!

Thanks Lei that worked :) You rock!

How are you feeling? I would imagine a UTI and YI are pretty unbearable together!!

Im okay considering the circumstances. AF flew in full force last night & these cramps are horrible :cry: DH rubbed my lower back until I fell asleep.

Breaking - Im so sorry for your loss hun! :hugs:

Lei - We'll be testing the same days! Praying for Fireworks!!! P.S. antibiotics make you get a YI because they destroy the good bacteria and allow the yeast to overgrow. So you may clear up the UTI then need to treat the YI. Or maybe with the Diflucan the meds will pack a punch against both!

Grateful - Only 2 months to go!!! :baby:

Lei, UTI, YI, and AF all at once?! I am SOOO sorry! I wish I could bring you a little care package or something that's awful :/

I wonder how momof1 is doing. I miss her :cry:

Breaking- I read your post last night and have been thinking about you ever since. I'm so sorry!

Lei- ugh...both?!? Yep I bet lune is right. Those antibiotics can do that!

AFM I'm doing ok! Went to the dr this morning and everything is status quo. Baby is still growing and that stupid clot is still there. It's being pushed out of the way though by the sac. So I'm hoping it goes away completely soon!!!

Lune :happydance: :headspin: Wahoo!!!
I actually got the YI at the same time as the UTI but the doctor said AF will help kick the YI out my system. FXed though.

TypeA- Im glad the baby is continueing to grow :) Thats a great sign! Do they have you coming back in to follow up ?

Jenna- I was thinking the same. I hope she is okay!

Lmao!! Can we just take a moment to see how crazy my dog is?
On Sunday we went to church and came home to this picture below. She is SO NAUGHTY lmao! She always throws herself under the bus by having such a guilty face when we come home and I just know instantly she's done something bad :rofl:
Then later that afternoon we went to the park for a picnic with my sister and FIL and his kids. Kali fell in the lake (which is filled with fertilizer and poop and SUPER dirty) so she had to ride in the back. But she was SO wound up from the park that she couldn't stop playing. Her eyes are so crazy looking when she has that ball! :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44xsjH8izxM&feature=youtu.be

Share silly pictures of your fur-babies! I love funny animals :)

Attachments

• PicsArt_1370822432378.jpg
    PicsArt_1370822432378.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 5
Great news typeA. And thanks so much for your kind words!

So I think I'm going to return to IUI#3 which we took a break from after IUI #2.

Haha Jenna, what a character you have there!! <3

Lei, how are you feeling?

LDizzy, one more day until your u/s! Are you getting excited!? What time is your appt?

anmlz We never got an update on your RE appointment, how did that go?!

TypeA when do you go back again?

How is everyone else doing?!

AFM, I posted a temping question in my journal. All you temping experts please weigh in and let me know your thoughts!
I talked with momof1 last night/this morning. She said to tell you all that she love and misses you! She was supposed to have a gender scan last week but no luck during that, so she goes back Tuesday to find out.

Morning everyone!

Jenna - That video made me laugh and I needed that this morning! What a cute furbaby you have!!!

Here is one of my big ol' furbaby that always makes me laugh....

https://youtu.be/HNbMkuekHMs

Sorry I don't know how to embed the video in this post....

Thanks for the update from Momof1, I was thinking about her and her journey. :hugs:

Good morning girls
I was just at the doctors this morning CD9 and I have 2 follies 1.0 & 1.1cm. Iam very excited and hoping that this is my month and everything from this point goes smoothly.

How is everyone else feeling?

Morning my favorite ladies :hugs: :flower:

Well I am feeling way better than before, I think those antibiotics finally kicked in & AF is almost gone! :happydance:

Hopin- Im so glad you talked to momof1 & she is doing okay.

So I have to share with you all that my mom has been planning her wedding for the past month or so. Well yesterday we went bridal gown shopping & she found the most gorgeous dress ever! As soon as she walked out the dressing room she looked so pretty and I started crying. She just turned 50 & I am just so happy that she has finally found someone that completes her other half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->