Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Jenna-gotta love stinky dogs :)

Lei- that's awesome, yay for your mom and for getting rid of he hoohoo problems!

Manda- that's fantastic! Good luck this cycle!

Hopin- thanks for remembering me :) we absolutely love our new FS, totally is a no smoke blown up the bum personality which is amazing since our last one seemed to do just that. Found out IVF is going to be our way to go since both of us have infertility issues. We go in today for our financial meeting and talk to the coordinator Monday to see what cycle we are being put in. Had to laugh at the faces when asked what rose of metformin I was on, apparently that needs to be increased.

Have a great hump day ladies!!

FX'd for you Manda!! :flower:

Awe, Lei, that's so sweet! Glad your momma found what she was looking for in someone! When is she gettng married?

anmlz So glad you like youre new FS! That's awesome! Keep us posted on when you're starting IVF, what an exciting journey!

Omg Grateful lmao! That was the cutest thing ever! Haha I love him <3 I love furbabies they always have so much personality.

Meant to tell you ladies, my mom came over for our weekly date to watch the Bachelorette, and she really pissed me off! She asked me if we were back on with TTC ... and I said yes and explained to her that this was our last Clomid cycle and we'd probably do IUI after this, etc etc. She said the same dreaded lines we all hate hearing:

"Personally I think if you just stopped thinking so much about it, it would happen" -- FYI i did that. For 8 months before Clomid and the 2 months 'ntnp' we did. That did not work and this theory really pisses me off

AND

"If it's meant to be, it will be, end of story". Gee thanks, that makes me feel great.

Some people just don't understand! And that is why I'm SO GRATEFUL to have you ladies in my corner!! <3 :hugs: :flower:

Awww hopin :hugs:

my mom told me the same thing which is why I really dont mention it to her anymore.. Their supposed to be our strength & instead shot us down. I totally know how you felt!

Hopin - I agree...I always got the "Well.....just don't worry about it so much."

Yeah right. Those words always came from people who already had children. LOL Easy to say when you know you can have kids!

Well I have a child and trust me, it's not any easier to hear!

HOPIN - I am sorry:flower: Would make me want to scream - what if I had cancer, should I just relax and let it resolve itself?!

My mom has been pretty good at knowing to just be supportive. She just tells me to not drink and eat well. And I quit smoking in Feb when I got my BFP. Then DH did in March, so fx'd our egg + sperm are healthy!

Blah I haaaaated that!! In my head I always thought "I tried that for 11 months before going to clomid. Clearly it didn't work."

Lune: I keep seeing people talk about "rainbow" babies. What does that mean? Or is it just something cute to say?

Aww Hopin I think its harder when you already have a child.. so annoying.. :hugs:

Rainbow babies are babies are miscarriages.. your rainbow after the storm.. :)

Awh, that's cute :) Thanks lilrojo. I kept seeing it everywhere and just never could figure it out!

My ex kept telling me to relax and it would just happen... funny cuz I'm using donor sperm and IUI so how would it just happen if I didn't plan... I hate when people say that.

Btw, got some great news this week. A friend who has been trying for 5yrs is finally pregnant after IVF!!! She is someone who truly deserves this and has been trying so hard for so long now. We are so happy for her :)

I've been keeping quiet. @adj: so happy for your friend that is great news! @breaking: thinking of you and your friend's family and wishing you and them strength for the coming weeks!

AFM: had consult with RE again. He is against me taking metformin as I am not glucose intolerant. We also discussed IVF. He thinks we are great candidates for it but said we have time as my ovarian reserve looks great. He said at this point either continuing ovulation induction or IVF could be justified but it all depends on how long I can handle the emotions coming with it. DH and I agreed with him and have decided to give Femara and just Femara (that worked with our MC) one more chance. If it fails we will do IVF with single embryo transfer in August.

We're looking into financing options right now as we're not sure if we want to spend the majority of our savings rather than getting a loan...anyone recommendation when it comes to IVF loans and such?

Allika there you are!!! I'm glad your going to give femara another try & also happy your RE is sticking behind yalls decision with IVF if the femara doesn't work. I think its great but i secretly dont think you will need the IVF :winkwink:

Depending on where you live I know they offer loans or even a grant type thing for couples who are trying. I looked into it before with IUI but they only will do it for IVF patients. You can Google it online & it will give you the different options in your area.

I had my u/s today instead, because I'll be babysitting tomorrow and don't want to take kids to a drs appt!
Baby's heartbeat is at 166, measuring 8wks1day, and he said in two weeks I'll need to see a normal ob/gyn! I'm super excited about it but I really like my RE :)

For those of you who were around when Bio was here. She had her baby on Monday FYI. I found her journal a few weeks ago and have been lurking on it to see her baby be born.

On a side note, nothing to do with TTC, but everything to do with girl problems lol! I needed to buy a new swimsuit since all I have are regular bikinis but I don't DARE try and flaunt those with my new "mom body" all stretchy and yuck. But I didn't want to get one of those "mom suits" if you know what I mean
https://www.momfinds.com/files/2010/02/spanx_triangle_tankini.jpg
:dohh:

So I decided to go for a pin-up girl style suit, I just love 1950's styles! So I got stuck between two and got votes from friends on facebook (incliding Lei and Hopin) and this is what won!
https://www.amazon.com/Rockabilly-W...id=1371079515&sr=1-111&keywords=pin+up+bikini
I just LOVE it! I'm ordering it right now. But, while getting votes I asked my mom. She said get my favorite and next Thursday she'll buy the other one!
https://www.amazon.com/Vintage-Rock...id=1371079545&sr=1-180&keywords=pin+up+bikini

I'm so excited to be able to swim with out having to feel self conscious :)
What do you girls think??

Jenna- I absolute love those types of suits! Good pics!

So your gonna get both?! Thats awesome cuz I like them both. I like the 50's styles too!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->