Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Aww cute swimsuit.. I get that I just got a new one too.. lol Here is mine :)

Attachments

• 1261717_Purple_Passion.jpg
    1261717_Purple_Passion.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 31
  • bottoms.jpg
    bottoms.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 1
those are super cute Jenna! I really like the second one. I might have to pick up something like that since we're going to be in Mexico in January....we'll see how ruined my body is by then :haha:

lilrojo: Lmao!!! I didn't see the picture of the top at first and I was thinking "What, no top?" :holly: :rofl: Super cute though i love the purple! So bright and pretty :)

luna: By the looks of you now I think you're going to be JUST FINE. You'll be one of the girls that I hate lol. Still looking FAB after having their baby! :dohh:

lol... nope I don't think the ppl at the waterpark would appreciate that.. were headed on vacation in 15 days.. so I wanted something stretchy to grow with my growing belly.. and it will still work after.. :)

I thought the same thing at first lilrojo :haha:

Oh Jenna I can only hope my body pops right back, I keep thinking Kari from Mythbusters and how she looks even better after having her baby

LOL!!!! I thought it was just the short to at first Jenna...I was like.....HU?? :haha:

I don't think I will need to be worrying about a swimsuit until next summer...thank goodness! It gets too cold to swim in Michigan in September and won't get warm enough to swim again until next June. So I got time!

I say whatever our stomach's look like after....it's WORTH every bit of it anyways.:flower:

Hello....I am in tomorrow for my CD11 ultrasound. I am a little worried that my follies haven't grown. I have had some small little cramps so I am hoping that is a good sign.

What is new around here today??

Hello....I am in tomorrow for my CD11 ultrasound. I am a little worried that my follies haven't grown. I have has small little cramps so I am hoping that is a good sign.

What is new around here today??

FX'd for your ultrasound Manda!! Let us know!!!

I thought the same thing at first lilrojo :haha:

Oh Jenna I can only hope my body pops right back, I keep thinking Kari from Mythbusters and how she looks even better after having her baby

I hate girls like that!! :growlmad: :sad2: :devil: :hissy:

Yeah but she gives me hope! I'm sure I'll hate her too in another 6 months or so :haha:

Lmao, I suck at giving gifts for special occasions. I can never EVER wait!! I did OH's shopping today for Father's Day and couldn't even wait an hour after I got home, let alone until Sunday :dohh: I was just so excited lol! I went through the trouble of hiding it telling myself "Just 3 days." then instantly told OH I couldn't wait any longer! He loved everything though and I'm actually pretty proud of it. :) I let him pick dinner for Sunday though then the following Tuesday he's going for a hike with our friend while I watch Draven for another belated Father's Day gift.

TGIF Ladies - Quiet today!

Jenna - LOL! I would be super excited too. I'm so glad that OH liked his gifts for his very first Father's Day. :flower:

AFM: I have been swamped at work the past few weeks. Getting ready to go on one last business trip before the baby arrives.

Hi ladies...

So quiet here today...

Jenna - love the swimwear!!

AFM - CD4 scan today, got meds for IUI#3 femera and puregon.

I was quite upset after my visit to the clinic this morning. Here is what happened...

On my file this cycle someone had written '??pre-ivf? '

So whwn I saw the u/s technician, she asked are you having IVF - and I said no. Then i saw the nurse...and she says ok so have you thought about ivf. ..and i said no (but in my head I'm thinking wtf..i haven't even talked to my RE about this)

Then as usual I saw the on call Dr to review my scan. He just said ok so iui #3..same protocol. And scratches off the words 'pre-ivf '...

I just got home feeling so stressed that I was being pushed into ivf and I'm not ready :-(

Grateful- have a good trip!!

Breaking- I'm sorry that you felt that way, sometimes compassion is a rare item in a medical environment :( fingers crossed for third times the charm for you!!

AFM- just jumped into the IVF cycle feet first. Had cd3 bloodwork and an infectious disease panel drawn. Next Tuesday go in for fluid ultrasound and mock embryo transfer. Start BCPs and baby aspirin tonight. Whew! This is going to be interesting!

Hope everyone has a great Friday! Weather is supposed to be angry tomorrow so gotta enjoy the nice weather today :)

Anmlz- I think you will love IVF. It's pretty quick when you look back on it. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help!

Breaking- sorry they did that to you! I had a girl come in once and ask if I was on CD3 when I had been stimming for 2 weeks already but follies were moving slow. I almost burst into tears. I asked never to have her again. And I didn't

AFM all is well. I email Jenna a pic of the baby from this morning. You can see the head, arm buds, and leg buds. It was crazy!! It's a 3D pic and the baby was positioned perfect for the pic! :). Hematoma is still there but getting thinner. Hoping it will be gone by week 10.

TypeA- thank you so much for offering, I will most definitely be taking you up on it :) glad to hear the hematoma is thinning, can't wait to see the picture! Did you have bravelle in your stim meds or another gonadotropin?

Awhh, look at the little babyyy :) He's smiling! :wave: Such a little champ!
Is that the clot behind it?

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 7
Hello sweet ladies!!!!

Allika I'm glad that you are having another go with Femara!! That's awesome! Are you starting that this cycle? And congrats on your 4 weeks of working out, that's fantastic! Still seeing results?
It's good to look into IVF, but I hope this round of Femara does the trick! FX'd fo you!

LDizzy So glad that everything looked wonderful with your little bean, how exciting! So you go back to your OB in 2 weeks then? Will you get another scan you think? I'm scan happy :haha:

Manda How did your u/s go today?! I hope those follies are huge by now :)

Jenna Awe, I hate waiting to give gifts too! Plus it is his first Father's day, so that's gotta be special!! What did you end up getting him? I knew you mentioned the video game and book right?

Grateful Where are you going for work? Sometimes it's nice to get away! Jimmy is going to be here SO SOON I just can't believe how quickly your pregnancy is going by. Getting down to the end. How are you feeling?

Breaking Don't feel pressured to do IVF! That is a HUGE decision and not one to take lightly!!! I hope this IUI is it, lots and lots of :dust: your way dear.

anmlz Are you so excited about your IVF journey!? I am! I can't wait ot hear all of the steps and how they go for you.

TypeA :yipee: :happydance: :dance: YAY for your bean! How precious it is!!!! So glad everything is going so well with your pregnancy! Woot woot. When do you go back?

Hope I didn't miss anyone, how is everyone doing?! Anybody got things going on that I didn't comment on?? I hope everyone is looking forward to a wonderful Father's Day weekend!

Aw adorable typeA! :)

:hugs: breaking, I agree some people in the field seem to forget they're dealing with an actual person with feelings. Reminds me of the awesome conversation I had with the imaging place when booking my most recent ultrasound :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->