Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

What an awesome pic of your sweet little bean TypeA - thanks so much for sharing!!!

Hello Everyone:)

I went in today for CD 11 follie scan and since Wed I have had 2 more follies grow. So in total I have 4!!!!!! The only one I have on the right is still 10mm so that hasn't grown in 2 days. Iam guessing that one is out. But I have 3 on the left 13,12,10mm so all of a sudden 2 grew out of no where. So my smallest one from wed grew 2mm so iam right on track. Lol iam really hoping this is a good sign and that the have a lot of targets. Twins would be nice too.

How is everyone else?

Hey all.. :)

Jenna I never wait either and dh has been a father for almost 4 years.. lol its just too fun.. :)

TypeA love the pic of baby.. the 3d is so awesome at such an early stage.. :) You need a ticker ;)

AFM 14 week today.. Lemon :happydance:

14 week bump

Attachments

• IMG_0926.jpg
    IMG_0926.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 6
Rojo! Yay for your bump! It's barely there, you look great!! Happy 14 weeks!

lilrojo: I see a little bump!!! Looking fab!

OH currently has 2 video games that he hasn't played yet so I opted out of adding to the pile. Instead I got him 2 pairs of basketball shorts to wear to bed. He's been wearing mine that are small on him, but says it's better than sweatpants since the weather has been getting warm. Then I got him a really nice pocket knife that I heard him mention before. Got him a super cute card that took me forever to pick out. And last but not least, a book. Grateful, I know you wanted to know what book I ended up going with. I got him this one because it fit perfectly. We have Draven's room in monster theme so it fit that, plus OH and I are always talking about how I'm the nurturing parent and he's the playful one.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/142314774X

He loved it all :)

What's everyone else getting their OH's?

Manda - Horray for growing follies!!! FX'd for you!!!!

Lilrojo - You look fabulous and what a cute little bump you have!!!! Love it :flower:

Jenna - Good gifts!!! The book is so cute. I only got DH a book (since he thinks mother's day didn't count yet lol) but next year I will go all out I'm sure.

Awe, Jenna that was very thoughtful :) I'm sure he loves all of it! I'm kind of laughing at picturing him in your shorts :haha:

DS & I made a scrapbook for DH for Father's Day. I printed lots of pics of them together over the years and DS drew lots of pictures and wrote sweet little notes in it. It's really cute. Then from me I got him a pair of workout gloves, his were falling apart, and a $25 visa gift card - so he can just do whatever he wants with that :)

Awhh, look at the little babyyy :) He's smiling! :wave: Such a little champ!
Is that the clot behind it?

No. He's in his little sacthat will eventually become the placenta when it fuses with the gestational sac. The clot is outside of all thos sacs. Lol!

Anmlz- I did menopur, follistim. To make the follies grow. I took Lupron to prevent ovulation and pregnyl for the trigger. I think that's all. It's really not bad...I was convinced it was going to be horrible and painful....it was uncomfortable but if I had to do it again I would. I stimmed for 12 days. So it was shorter than my other iui cycles.

I am now on estrogen patches and progesterone shots. But all that will stop when I'm at 10 weeks.

Hopin- I go back on Monday!

He? Are we assuming sth here? ;)

Haha! I am! And so is Jenna it looks like- lol. Not sure if I told you or not but about a week before I found out I was pregnant, a lady my mom prays with told her this was t and that I should go get a receiving blanket and be thankful everyday of my soon to e blessing. So I did. Then I found out I was pregnant. The same lady believes its a boy. So I'm going with her until an ultrasound tells me otherwise. We've been through so much with the hematoma though that I will be happy if it's a healthy baby!

typea, i'm predicting boy for sure :)

luna, still predicting girl.

lilrojo, yours is a little tough for me... for now i'm guessing boy.

grateful, i guessed yours right i thought boy from the beginning :)

hopin, that's so cute i love scrapbook things :) i wish i had the time to scrapbook, but i have a lot of fun doing Draven's baby book!

Ah Dizzy I'm so sorry I forgot about you!! :( Shame on me...
I'm guessing boy :)

Hopin, I have an idea! How about we put all of our guesses on the front page of who's having what? Then when we find out we can see who was right.

So far I'm guessing:
Dizzy - Boy
Luna - Girl
Momof1 - Although she's not around right now I think she's having a baby Girl
Lilrojo - Boy
TypeA - Boy

Who else wants to guess?

I'm terrible at guessing games! But here goes nothing!
Luna-girl
Type A- boy
Momofone- girl
Lilrojo-girl
Me-probably boy cause I don't know what I'd do with a girl running around the house! :)

My votes are in:
LDizzy - Girl
Luna - Boy
Momof1 - Girl
Rojo - Boy
TypeA - Girl

I have an amazing story to share with you ladies!

I had a dream very early this morning about my friend in Minnesota who's wedding I was just in. In the dream I had just woken up with her and her husband and he was asking about her maybe being pregnant. She looked at me and we went over the dates and realized she was 2weeks late! I jumped up and told her that I had pregnancy tests (you girls know I do, hehe) and I ran to my place and grabbed two for her. Sure enough, the first one popped up with "Pregnant" and then the second one popped up with "Chance of Pregnancy 52%" ---god, I love how weird our minds work.

I woke up at 7am and wanted to text her right away but waited until 9am to text her about the dream I had just had and maybe wish her husband a Happy Father's Day.....she CALLED me immediately right back! SHE IS PREGNANT!! She had tested exactly 2hrs prior to my message and used 2 tests!!!!!!! AT the same time I was dreaming this, they were actually LIVING IT :) I know that her and I have always been really connected but this brought chills to both of us! I can't share the story with anyone else though because they are not telling people yet :D

Hope all the Fathers out there had a lovely day :)

Omg you're psychic Ajd!!!!!! That's so crazy it gave me goosebumps!

So far we all think Momof1 is having a girl :)

Morning ladies! How's everyone doing? I trust we all had a fabulous weekend?!

Ajd That's an AMAZING story!! How wonderful! Be sure to let us know if you have dreams about any of us getting our bfps! Because there just might be something to that. Awesome!

Luna Excited for your appointment today! You'll get to hear the baby's heartbeat right? And then an u/s on Thursday? Woot! Let us know how it goes.

TypeA Do we get another picture today of your sweet bean?

What else is going on with everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->