Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Ajd - That gave me HUGE chills! Whoa! How can that be a coincidence?!

Luna - good luck with your appointment today, so excited to hear about it!!

Oh...here are my guesses...

Ldizzy - Boy
Luna - Girl
Momof1 - Girl
Lilrojo - Girl
TypeA - Boy

Ajd- wow!! I wish I had cool dreams like that! I dreamed about addressing Xmas cards last night?!?!

Hopin- I'm not sure. If I. Get some good ones I'll pass them along. My apot isn't until 130 though. So it's late in the day. :(

my appointment went well (it was first thing in the morning so no waiting! :) ) BP and pee test all fine, also blood test I had a few weeks ago (second part of the quad screen) was all good too. Baby's heart rate was 141 :cloud9:

oh and predictions! (which I'm horrible at :haha: )
Ldizzy - Boy
Luna - Girl
Momof1 - Girl
Lilrojo - Boy
TypeA - Girl

do I get to vote for myself? I really have no idea but I have had only one gender dream and it was girl so I guess I'll go with that ;)

Hey. My IUI is on thurs or fri so I will getting a blood test July 4 or 5th my numbers r really good

Hi ladies!!

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Mine was sooo busy. I an exhausted !!!

Ajd -. Wow your story is amazing...can't believe you dreamed it and you were right. how weird is that?!

I have a feeling that we have a big one coming.... but haven't dreamt it yet!

The 10mon old baby we had on vacation this weekend woke up with chicken pox on Friday morning! He did great all weekend with them.... haven't learned the concept of itch an scratch yet :) Now let's just hope that vaccine I got before college works!

Ready for my RE apt tomorrow... will let you all know what the good doctor says.

I changed my temp from Sat morning to be close to Fridays. We drank all day Friday and I was severely hungover and dehydrated sat am when I finally took my temp after very poor sleeping. It took away my CD11 Ovulation and still has me almost there!

Luna So glad your appointment went well!! That's awesome! And of course you get to vote on yourself. I'm terrible at that kind of stuff too but it's fun to play along anyway. We've got so many babies on the way, it's SO EXCITING!!

To all of you preggo ladies - do you plan to stick around BNB after having the baby?

Manda FX'd for you~

Breaking We had a really busy weekend too! I'm pretty tired myself. Feel like I'll be spending all week catching up on sleep and then we're going camping with a group of friends so that'll wear me out too!

ajd Here's to hoping you don't get the pox!! That would not be cool at all! Funny how the baby didn't seem bothered by it though. WIsh we could all be kids sometimes!
I'm excited for your RE appt tomorrow too! Can't wait to hear about it.
Your temps are crazy girl~ Are you using opk's to confirm O?

Lei You're being quiet, how are you girlie?

Hey ladies. Had another appt today and the darn hematoma was still there. I am really wanting that thing to go away so I can enjoy this pregnancy but nope! So I think I have 3 more weeks of the damn thing potentially. I go back on Friday but I'm feeling very defeated today because there's nothing that anyone can do to help. :(. So I wait. On a positive note....baby is doing fine and eartbeat is good.

Hey all.. been busy.. both my kids are sick..

Hmm stick on bnb probably every once in awhile as long as things don't get too crazy lol.. but as much as possible I will stay.. I have since my son was born.. and quite some time before that..

Guesses:
Luna-Boy
TypeA-Boy
LDizzy-Boy
Momof1-Girl
lilrojo-Hoping for a girl but thinking boy

TypeA so glad to hear that everything is doing well with the baby! That's FANTASTIC!!! You need to get a ticker so we can start calling you different fruits :haha:

rojo I'm sorry the kiddos are sick :( No bueno!!! Hope they get better real soon! :hugs: and :flower: to them and you!

THanks hopin.. def tiring.. lol

oh and im not on the front page for my apt on thurs :)

Hey hopin :) I'm still around. Some officers at work were looking up stuff they shouldn't have been & they cut off all internet at work so I have no way of getting on here unless I'm on my cell... In which I can't take into the jail cause its a felony & my signal lately has been horrible with sprint. I swear I'm about to cut it off & switch to another carrier.

I'm gonna try & catch up tomorrow but I'm still here :)

Oh & I'm about to enter my fertile time so hopefully dh & I can get in some bd sessions... Its been a bit hard since my step daughter is with her mom cause DD insists on sleeping with us.

I hope everyone is doing good!!!!!

Good morning!

Lei Thanks for checking in with us. That really sucks you don't have internet at work anymore! If I couldn't get on here at work you'd hardly hear from me either. I don't really like doing it on my phone, it's too small!

ajd Looking forward to hearing all about your RE appt today!

AFM, well I'm either 6DPO or 2DPO, so I'll either be testing on the 26th or the 30th. Who knows which one. So annoying!

I should O by Friday, I am just so paranoid about timing BD this week to catch that egg!! :spermy:

Yay for the TWW Hopin! :coffee:

Lune, just be sure to BD every other day, you'll catch that egg I'm sure of it!! Have you not been temping? I don't know much about charts, but does it give the dotted line because you skipped a few days? Are you using opks?

Thanks! I'm excited to be in the TWW! I really hope this is it, for all of us. How wonderful would that be?!

:dust: to everyone!

I tend to skip temping on the weekends so I can sleep in, and I had some drinks last night so I discard those days. But from today on I will do it religiously (as I'm close to O).

We plan to BD Wed and Thurs. I said we could try tonight but I fear burning him out by the time it really counts!

TypeA - So happy to hear baby is good!!!!! :flower:

Hopin - I will definately stick around - I couldn't leave you ladies, your the best! And I wouldn't miss seeing you get your BFPs!

Lei - How dare they take away your internet and BnB!!!! :dohh:

Lilrojo - Sorry your kids are sick...hope they feel better soon!

Lune - Don't stress, you'll catch the egg!

Ajd - Looking forward to hearing what your RE says tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->