Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I dont know which brand but I read on a different forum that the ones with the pink lines are easier to read and tend to in the light cases be easier distinguished.

Wanna know what else is AWESOME about this?!?!?!

WE STILL HAVE 6 TESTERS LEFT THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Momof1 and Allika, what a lovely gift to wake up to on valentine's day this morning. Here's to a H & H 9 months to each of you. I can't wait to hear all about everything... beta values, ms, I love the pregnancy stuff! Very exciting.

Happy Valentines to all the lovely ladies.<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

ALLIKA & MOMOF1!!! YOU TWO HAVE ME OVER THE MOON RIGHT NOW!!

You all are like family so when I see you get your :bfp: its like I got my own! What a great valentines day!

I know Lei, I seriously cannot focus on work at all right now. I'm on a conference call right now and all I'm doing is daydreaming about their BFP's and thinking about all of it!!!

Omg I can see both of the lines on those tests!!!! It looks like we have 2 Valentines BFPs!!! Holy crap I'm so excited!!!! I just woke up to feed Draven and decided to check in while I wait for the bottle to warm and OMG so glad I did!!!
You should both take a digi you can never go wrong with those! It's either yes or no! Omggggg I'm so excited!!!!! Allika, I can't wait to hear how the doctor reacts to your levels going UP instead of DOWN.

Okay, I'm going to feed the man- cub then TRY and get another hour or 2 of sleep. Probably won't be able to now though!

It's hard to see I really hope this is the real thing and my eyes aren't playing tricks on me, that's it, I'm heading to the store to buy more tests lol

I know Lei, I seriously cannot focus on work at all right now. I'm on a conference call right now and all I'm doing is daydreaming about their BFP's and thinking about all of it!!!

I KNOW!!! I had just got slammed with patients & completely forget about them cause I was reading everything lol. Thankfully one of the doctors asked if he any patients waiting! WHOOPS lol :haha:

Where is Grateful. She is going to flip out when she sees this. Because of this comment she made a couple of weeks ago!!!

I'm excited too!!! I can't WAIT to see who will get the next BFP because it could be anyone! Love it!

Woohoo!! Momof1- buy the first response early response....something like that. It's the one with the two pink lines!!

I can't wait for your bloods tomorrow allika!!

This is going to be an exciting day!!

typeA I guess it's too soon for you to test. Feeling like we're on a roll here with the VDay bfp's and you're having some symptoms lol. 6 more days!!!

I know!! :(. I'm not testing today but maybe this weekend!!!

Momof1- what dpiui are you??

I am 10 dpiui, and it's a VERY FAINT BFP ;) I'm so excited for you to test, bring on #3 typea! I'm on my way to get digis and pink line tests right now ;)

Called fs they called in bloods stat ON MY WAY TO SEE IF THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!!! Fxed!

momof1 did you buy FRER or a digi or are you just going to wait until your appointment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->