Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Well I wanted to tell him tonight but now I'm not sure it's good to do ahhhh I don't know what to do

That's up to you hun but if it were me I'd be telling my DH. Are you going to POAS again in the morning?

Omg omg omgggggg! No, don't wait until Monday!!! Test again in the morning so we can see it get DARKERRRRR!!! Holy crap I'm going crazy over here lol!!

My appointment went well. She checked my cervix to make sure its closing up and what-not. She forgot I had a c-section and was shocked at how nice I'd healed until I politely reminded her lol. Then she said "oh, no wonder!". But she said it could be an early period but not likely since I'm pumping. Or that sometimes the bleeding could kind of relapse. She took a blood count (which they did with a finger stick, I thought that was weird...) And if my count is low theyll call me back in to do an US and make sure there's not like a piece of placenta or anything left behind. Which again is probably unlikely because they clean you out pretty good with cesareans!

Ahhh Allika I just can't WAIT for tomorrow!!!

Oh, you meant should you wait to tell him! Personally I wouldn't be able to contain it but that's all up to whether or not you can hold it in for that long!

Jenna I'm glad your appointment went well!! LOL @ her commenting on how nicely you've healed!!! :)

Allika are you doing ok? i know it's a lot to absorb.

Ugh I'm discouraged I'm reading that it's a low number for 10dpo eek not getting my hopes up but YES I WILL TEST AGAIN IN THE MORNING FOR SURE!.

JENNA- I'm glad your appointment went well hun :hugs:

Sorry Ladies, I was spending some time with a friend of mine who MC in October and got pregnant in November. She is now due in August. Very excited for her! I had her analyze my test. lol
She said the same thing....it looks like a line but she doesnt know if she just sees it because she wants to see it or if she sees it because it is there!
This morning I thought I'd tell my DH today, since its Valentine's day but now I got all kinds of worried so I dont think I will. maybe I will POAS tonight again and see...but for right now it is just too weak of a shadow.

@Jenna: Glad your appointment went well. I was worried about you. I wish they would have been able to tell you though what caused the bleeding. Maybe it was really break-through bleeding.

@Momof1making2: 10 is great, tomorrow you will probably be already 2x as high and that should give you a clearer test result. I am optimistic!

@Hopin, Lei and the Others: Thank you all for being so cheerful. I know it is tough to cheer for others and I appreciate it so much that you do this! I promise I will cheer on you guys and wait ecstatically for your next promising month.

Momof1- don't get discouraged hun! Google can be our worst enemy at times! Fxed hun!

Momof1 I agree Google is evil! (although I am guilty of spending too much time reading up on things too)
You probably just implanted a little later than others, can't wait to hear about your next test :)

Thank you for the positive thoughts ladies I think I'll tell OH tonight, I have to it's Valentines day! I'll just tell him about low numbers.

Okay, I have to laugh about Draven right now. Remember when I showed the ultrasound of his giant foot and said "I think this baby is going to have his daddy's feet" (size 14 shoe!) Well I was entirely right. It's kind of hard to tell just how big his feet are unless you see him in person, but I tried to get different angles to show you all. His foot is the size of my palm!!
And excuse my french, but LOOK AT THAT HAIRY ASS BACK!!! This baby is definitely Cuban. Just covered in hair. Juuuuust like his daddy.

Attachments

• IMAG0506.jpg
    IMAG0506.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 7
  • BigFoot.jpg
    BigFoot.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20130214_195421.jpg
    IMG_20130214_195421.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 7
Haha! Jenna that's hilarious! Look at those "little" feet though, über adorable. Hopefully you don't need to teach him how to shave that part of his body lol.

Awwww Jenna!!! :) I just <3 Love <3 seeing pictures of him! BTW I loved your v-day family picture :)

Jenna, you are hilarious!!! OMG, hilarious. He's a sweet little adorable hairy angel boy. His foot IS huge! I mean wow!!!

momof1 Are you testing again this morning? Please?! How did DH take the news? How are you feeling?

Allika Today is the day!! What time is your appointment? How are you feeling? Have you tested again? Did you tell DH?

Anmlz What time is your appointment today? Looking forward to seeing how things are progressing for you!

Lune & LDizzy, you're next to test!! So soon! Any chance you're testing early or just holding out until the 19th?

Lei have you been feeling ok?

Grateful You've been really quiet. I hope everything's ok!!!

I have so many questions this morning!!! Did everyone have a lovely Valentines Day? Besides Allika and Momof1 who obviously had a wonderful gift to give DH's!

btw Jenna, I love this pic of Draven in the top left corner, haha! He's all laid back!

@Jenna: I love the pictures! He has long feet! How tall are you and your hubby? Don't all babies have a lot of hair? Maybe he will loose the hair later on?

AFM: took another test this morning, no line. Oh well, would have been too good to be true anyway. We will see how my blood test goes but at this points my hopes are not up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->