Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I bought both lol but ilk take them after appointment since I've been on the road since I bought them lol

Speaking of BOOBS!!!! :holly:

My daughters teacher is pregnant... We had a parent teacher conference yesterday & holy :holly: they were huge lol! We were talking & she is 7 months & looks super cute!! She was telling me what a good kid my daughter was & said that when she found she was having a girl that she hopes her daughter is just like mine. It was nice to hear that my daughter behaves when she is not with me :) I know that has nothing to do with ttc lol but the boobs made me think about her teacher! lol :haha:

If only your daughter's teacher knew that :holly: makes you think of her LOL!!! :rofl: :haha:

Omggggg hurry and take those tests I need to SEEEEEE THEMMMMM. Where do you live again??? 3:30 your time will be what my time (Seattle) ?? I'm going to be glued to my phone now today reading up on here.

Jenna that's crazy I forgot you are 3 hours behind us. No wonder I don't see you 'til the afternoon :D

wow congrats Allika and momof1! Can't wait to hear both of your blood results :)

Jenna that's crazy I forgot you are 3 hours behind us. No wonder I don't see you 'til the afternoon :D

Lol I know PLUS I don't work right now so I sleep in a little later than most of you too. Everyone morning I get on here and I've missed so much! But its nice because I don't have to wait as long to hear good results either :)

Lol this is all going so fast on here I feel behind today. Good luck momof1! Hopefully Allika this is also good news for you! Ahh so exciting!

it's 3:51 where she lives! lol just like me! this is driving me crazy.

Omg I'm sitting on the edge of my seat right now lol. I'm in the waiting room at my doctors and I just keep refreshing this page waiting to hear the results!!!

Jenna I was wondering earlier about your appointment! Let us know how it goes!

Sooooo my level is only a ten, VERY LOW, not a negative she said but still very early so she is thinking optimistically. Eek I hope that the line gets darker over the next couple of days!

momof1 I googled it and that's a totally normal number to have at such an early stage. You are 10DPO right? Or at least, 10dpiui? That's very very early. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
How/when are you going to tell DH?!?!?!?!

Sooooo my level is only a ten, VERY LOW, not a negative she said but still very early so she is thinking optimistically. Eek I hope that the line gets darker over the next couple of days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->