Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

No cause I only have 1 test left So I am trying to hold out. I'm sure AF will show cause I have been breaking out like crazy & that's one of the signs I get before I start.

Jenna I totally know what you mean! With Gia I had 3 showers... 1 from my dads side with just family (my moms family lives out of state) ...the 2nd was with gias dads family & a 3rd with my mom & her close friends as well as my friends... Needless to say out of all my friends only 2 showed up. It hurt because I had to have the shower after I had her so I figured more would show up to see her but you learn who's there & who's not when you need them most. Especially with such a life changing event. Either way I'm sure Draven will be surrounded by the ones who love him most & that's all that matters :)

I agree with Lei - As long as Draven has the ones who love him most there for his birthday, that's ALL that matters!!

My BFF decided she is mad at me all the sudden and didn't even come to my shower. Even though she knows how long we have been trying to have a baby. When I told her I was upset she didn't even come, she said "Oh...I see...it's about the gifts?" Wow why did her mind go to gifts?! - uh no...I'm 34 I can buy my own stuff for my son...but it's a celebration of the coming baby. You do learn who truly cares and goes out of their way to attend such a big event in our lives. :flower:

Grateful I can't believe your best friend would think you just wanted a gift. Buttttt on the bright side... Excited to hear how the shower went :) did y'all get some goodies? I believe how close you are getting!!!

Soooo I still haven't tested.. I finally logger on yo FF & AF is due on Sunday.... I'm going to try & hold out until Tuesday.
. if I haven't started by then I will test that morning!

Soooo I still haven't tested.. I finally logger on yo FF & AF is due on Sunday.... I'm going to try & hold out until Tuesday.
. if I haven't started by then I will test that morning!

I like the plan Lei!!!!!! :thumbup:

Lei: Tuesday!?!?!?! :dohh: You must be trying to kill me! Tuesday will NEVER get here :wacko: I'm amazed in the strength you have this cycle. Just a few months ago I would have never thought you'd be able to hold out this long I'm very proud :hugs: I suppose I can wait a few more days :winkwink:

Grateful: Wow, I'm so sorry about your friend! How hurtful :nope: I hope she comes around and finds it in her to apologize to you. It's so hard to lose a good friend especially in such a mean way. It's one thing if you just go your separate ways, but when a friend is intentionally hurtful it's kinda hard. I'm sorry :hugs:

I'm so sorry to everyone that got BFN's. keep the hope and remember we are always pulling for your BFP!!
Grateful- sorry about your best friend and her crappy attitude problem. Hopefully she'll see how hateful that was of her not to show with or without a gift.

10 DPO no symptoms and a BFN boooo.

This thread had like no BFPs lately. I don't like it!

AF came right on sced after stopping my progesterone. DH and I trying naturally this month and doing a few more tests:) crossing my fingers. I should be testing around August 3!!

How is everyone? You guys r all so quiet.

TypeA- sorry for the delayed response! Life has been super crazy lately unfortunately. Lost half of our flock to a friggin fox last night and spent a good 2hrs in the dark with a flashlight walking the property trying to find any alive and hiding.
But along the TTC journey, I'll be stopping BCP tomorrow and waiting for AF. She's been knocking on the door ever since I was put on the BCP so I wonder how soon she'll show. Bloodwork on the 11th, and then stimming. No retrieval date yet, don't think I'll know that until ultrasounds and more bloodwork starting the 22nd. It seems time is crawling at this point but I've heard everything will go in the blink of an eye.
How's your bump doing? Have we hit the 12 week mark yet? Hope things are going well for you!!

Jenna - hahaha trust me I thought about it this morning but I held my pee so long that I had to run to the potty so I wouldn't Lol. Every month that I try not to test ...I end up testing & a few hours later AF shows sooooo I am really trying to be strong.

Allika - booboo but your still early :) my fxed are crossed for you.

Ldizzy- how are you Hun?

Jenna - hahaha trust me I thought about it this morning but I held my pee so long that I had to run to the potty so I wouldn't Lol. Every month that I try not to test ...I end up testing & a few hours later AF shows sooooo I am really trying to be strong.

Allika - booboo but your still early :) my fxed are crossed for you.

Ldizzy- how are you Hun?

Lei- that's what I would do too! Try to wait and wait to test and the day that I would finally test AF showed up the next day!
I'm doing good. My DH is putting together a nursery, which means he's making a hot and stuffy sunroom into something nice and temperature appropriate for when baby gets here. Good thing he has six more months!!! It's definitely a big project!

I was so tempted to do it this morning but didn't. ahhhhhh! This is going to drive me crazy holding out until Tuesday.
Dizzy - a www I think that's super cute that he is doing that :) I want to see pictures !!

You can do it Lei just 2 more days!!! Give Draven a great 6 month present of a little friend on the way!

Happy Monday everyone:happydance:

Just trying to get through the day today as I am exhausted! Talked to my HR contact today and said that taking the leave should be an easy process since I have been with my company for over 7 years and in good standing. Now just need to talk to my boss and hopefully start the leave on August 1st!

How is eveyone else? Any testing this week???

Lei, how you holding up? Tomorrow morning you finally get to test I'm so excited! Any symptoms of anything??

Im ready to see more BFP's!!! Who's left testing this month?

Hi ladies, Happy Monday!! :flower:

Whew I had a LOT of catching up to do. Here’s to hoping I don’t forget anything!

ajd Let us know how your follie check goes today!!

ingodshand, Manda, Kins, Lune, Breaking So sorry for the BFN's. I know how unfair it feels!!! I'm in the same boat as you.

LDizzy When do you go back to the doc? What a pain that appointment was!

TypeA SO happy for you and the fact that everything is progressing as it should. What wonderful news!!!! :hugs: Your 1st tri really is flying by!!

Lei #1 your puppy is adorable and I want to kiss him. A lot.
#2 I'm wickedly proud of you for not testing yet. I know that's willpower!!! WAY TO GO!

Jenna I think it's sad the way your friendships change after you have children, but they unfortunately do. I want you to know I WOULD BE AT HIS BDAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure we all would :) We will all be there in spirit.

rojo Your pregnancy is going by way too fast for me! 17 weeks?!?!

anmlz Excited for your journey!

Kins I hope the leave does you some good! :hugs:

Allika What's going on with you hun?

I'm sure I missed some stuff and if I did, I'm so so sorry! Update me!! Our front page is looking like we need some new stuff on there!

AFM, I canceled my FS appt for Thursday. I'm going to wait and talk to my OB at the end of this month about Femara and any other option she might have for me before moving forward with an IUI. I'm not quite ready for that step yet, not sure why. Maybe my OB will have some ideas. I'm not temping/charting this cycle or using preseed or anything else. But I'm leaving my chart up so that I can at least track what CD I'm on.

I also text momof1 this afternoon saying we were thinking of her. I will let you all know if/when I hear back from her!

That's about all I have to update with folks!

Rough Rough morning for me..... my US was great, had one large follie measuring 23mm on my left side. Plan on doing the trigger tonight and IUI on Wednesday.

I called the sperm bank this morning to confirm my sample would be ready and also the best sample they had.... they said it was 21! So I was very happy! I picked it up and when I got home I realized it was 21miliion per mL and only a count of 11million per vial.. and it was from the same Day that lasts month sucky ass sample was from!!!' Tears ran down my face for a long time and I called to ask what happened??? I had asked twice about best sample and got yes both times... they looked and claim this is his best :( I'm not sure what to believe at this point!

I feel I'm out before I even get started :'( I have a great size follie with a trigger shot so Timing is perfect this cycle and now I have sucky sperm!! I just sooooooo upset and down about this whole process.... arghhhjjjgjhj

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->