Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Ahhhh you all are probably going to kill me... I may wait until Friday to test.... Reason being.... I was looking at FF & DH & I only Bded once around O time. The other days were either at the beginning of my cycle or after O so I didn't even put them in there. We have gone 2 years last month without a single bfp & I keep telling myself....Why oh earth would it happen now after all this time of trying & nothing. In the past everything seemed perfect & led to bfn. I'm so afraid to set myself up to see only one line so im freaking out & pysching myself out. I haven't told DH yet because I don't want him to get excited for nothing cause I'm sure once I say something or test the :witch: will be here.

As far as symptoms , I feel nothing.... I have a slight headache that's been coming & going since Thursday... Other than that nothing. I keep feeling like I'm going to start bit nothing. No bloating, cramps... Nada... Maybe the retrieval messed up my cycle. The first cycle I had after was early which they told me it would be but only by a few days....

ajd Man your bank is really not holding up their side of the deal lately are they?! I know it seems discouraging but try to focus on the GREAT follie you have and know that it only takes ONE swimmer to make this happen for you!!!! :hugs:

Lei This is an unmedicated cycle right? How long are you cycles usually? Today is CD28 so you've gotta be getting close!!!
I don't blame you for waiting though. I know how upsetting seeing the bfns are!

Cycle are usually every 27-28 days with me Oing 14-16..... Tomorrow will be CD 30.

Ahhhh Gosh I hope you see two lines this time girl. I'm going to be googling whether or not retrievals are known to throw your cycle off.

I called over there too & of course since I'm not a donor anymore they were no help to me at all

Ajd- sorry the bank doesn't seem to understand how important this is all to you. I'm curious, do you just want to stay with this one donor because you've used his goods all along? I don't know too much about donor situations, so sorry if I'm being nosy. Hope he has a couple Michael phelps in there and they tackle that egg.

AFM-last dose of BCP was yesterday. Still on Lupron injections, got a couple of nice bruises from them, though it doesn't really bother me. Waiting for AF to show and I go in for E2 blood on Thursday. Weeeeeeeee!

FRIDAY?!?!? Omg you really are trying to kill me!! I'm choking and dying right now actually :haha: I absolutely understand your reasoning and support you to the fullest......
But....
REALLY?!?! Friday?! Okay I'm done lol!!

Friday?!
I support you I really do haha :hugs:

Awww Jenna lmao!!! If I still feel okay tomorrow then I will for you ;) let's see how the night goes cause let's face it...I can't last until Friday hahah.

Lei- Totally in support of your decision to wait, only seeing one line is absolutely heartbreaking but.... I actually got my first unmedicated bfp for the first time in two years the month after my IVF. I think some of the meds might still be in the system and can help you conceive. Maybe you will get your special gift since you gave such a great one!

Adj- Have you asked how the clinic categorizes "great"? Maybe the same has all great morph, speed and forward movement even though the number may be on the low side. Might be another way to ask and feel better about what you have??

Okay deal ;) Either way you know I'm behind you regardless of my whining lol!

Ingodshands - thanks Hun :) that gives me hope!

Jenna - heheh your wonderful Hun.

Hopefully AF won't show by tomorrow morning & I will.... I must tell y'all something funny though... Dh & I were watching TV & my step daughter comes running out the bathroom screaming " I'm a woman" lmao..... She is 12 & finally started her cycle. I told dh oh lord we will be on the same cycles, he's in for a treat.

Ohhh lord! The days have started you better prepare real good!

Lei: best of luck girl with your test!! It’s getting exciting ☺

Breaking: how was your vacation?

Hopin: Keep us posted on what your OB has to offer you and continue to do things only when you’re ready for them.

Allika: I’ve been stalking your chart and your temps still look good! Keeping FX

LDizzy: looking forward to seeing some pics of the nursey when DH gets it ready for you. Let us know when you get in for your next apt.

Ingodshand: the break from work will be great for you and hopefully just what you need to get your littleone.

AFM: I’ve done a lot of thinking today about my current situation and am feeling a little more calm and okay with the current situation. I have realized though that I feel I becoming a little jaded by this whole process and I no longer have any expectations of seeing a BFP… I’m always planning for the next cycle before the current cycle ends.

Hopin, you’re absolutely right that I should be happy with a whopping 23mm Follie….first time for me having one that big! I always seem to O before my follie can grow that big

Some things I have noticed when looking over all my previous samples. He seems to be able to get two samples (maybe more, but I’ve only seen two for various dates) when donating. In Feb I had a bad sample….but the other time I had a sample from that same day it was fine. So, I already had a bad sample from this date….maybe this sample will be okay…. either way I am not going to sweat it anymore and we will have the numbers on Wednesday. This has been the most relaxed month for me so far up until today and I would like to keep it that way…. It was nice to not use OPK sticks this month ☺

Anmlz: when I had my first IUI last summer I wasn’t at the REI clinic yet and I needed to use washed sperm for the OB…and I got pregnant on the first try so I’ve always just stayed with it. But honesty, he was my 3rd choice on my list of dudes I liked. I am actually excited to talk my NP on Wednesday about using Unwashed Sperm and having them wash it. I need to find out how much of the sperm gets lost with the wash…. I have a vague memory of it being half, which seems right to me as they give you twice as much for a cheaper price! I will continue with whichever samples gives me the better chance or with unwashed if equal…. I’m excited to maybe try my first choice!

ajd I'm glad you're feeling better about the process hun! You never know when that BFP will sneak up on you!! :hugs:

Lei LMAO!! I'm cracking up @ "I'm a woman!" what a declaration! Hilarious! You guys are in for a treat!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO did you test did you test did you test?

Ladies, I have an update for you, I text with momof1 a lot last night and....

SHE'S HAVING A GIRL!!!!!!!!!! :pink: :pink: :pink:

I'm so glad I text her yesterday becuase apparently she text me a couple of weeks ago letting me know it was a girl and I never got it!!! So she was wondering why I never responded. They are naming her Leilani which means Child of God and they plan on calling her their little Leila. (LEI - side note - is that your name? We were wondering).
She said she is ready to come back but not sure how to, or what to say. I told her just to come back and say HEY EVERYONE I'M BACK! and that we would all be thrilled. I told her we talk about her regularly and that we all care so much about her. I told her that we wall wanted to do something really special for her like set up a photographer for the day of delivery and she said she has a close friend wh is a part of NILMDTS (like we were talking about doing) and she's going to be in the delivery room shooting every step of the way. But that it means a lot to her that we wanted to do that for her.
She IS COMING BACK TO US! She said right after her wedding she'll be back, when she's not crazy busy. She gets married on the 20th of this month!
So...YAY that she will be back soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great news! Excited to see her back on here!

AFM: pretty sure I'm out! No sign of BFP on 13 DPO. Oh well screw it!

I think I am going to do this uterine cavity scan and then figure it out from there! Booooooo!

Hey everyone. Iam going for my 2 step dye testing on Friday and the following Monday. Iam kinda nervous about it. My husband can't get the 2 days off and I have to go alone. Im sure I will be ok tho. It is nice this month knowing iam taking a little break and just going with the flow.

How is everyone else feeling?

Oh yay I can't wait for her to come back!! :wohoo: I'm so glad she's doing well and what a beautiful name!! We all knew it was a little girl :) So precious. Weee I can't wait to see her around again she is soooo missed!

Lei: I'm waiting on the edge of my seat right now!!

Hey ladies..

Happy to hear things are going well for most.. :)

Yay for a pink bundle.. cant wait for her return..

Good luck lei.. cant wait to hear your results..

Lei- Have you tested yet? Hope you are having a great day.

Adj- Glad you are feeling better about your situation. I hope you number 1 choice is available!

AFM- We met with our RE today and she really did not give much insight into why our IVF ended in a chemical and I just had another chemical. She thinks it might be my egg quality but they really can not say. Both my husband and I were a little disappointed that they can not give better answers. We are going to do some extra testing to see if I might have a clotting disorder, but who knows! At least we have a plan that we are going to do an IUI with injectables for my next cycle. Praying it works and sticks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->