Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

So sorry to keep everyone waiting.. ... Well I tested this morning & it was a :bfn: blah!!! Stl no sign of AF so not sure what my body is doing. My only guess is its from the retreival & my body is trying to get back to normal.

I'm so excited to hear momof1 is having a girl & I cant wait for her to be back!!!! Actually Hopin my name originated from Leilani.... My uncle is Hawaiian & that was his little sisters name so after she passed my mom found of she was pregnant with me and named me from that. My real name is LeiAndra. I told Dh that if we ever have a girl I wanted to incorporate that name cause its so pretty!

Awe, that is so incredibly sweet! I love that name too, it's always been on my list of girl names.

And two enthusiastic thumbs DOWN on the bfn~~ but you're not out until the :witch: is here. I'm still keeping my FX'd for you. Sorry you had to see a bfn. I know it is NOT fun.

This thread needs some BFP's pretty badly!!! Come on ladies!! WE can do this!

Hi Ladies...! I've been quiet but doing my best to keep up with whats going on with everyone.

So HAPPY to hear that Momof1 is coming back soon. I know we have all missed her so much!! Leilani is beautiful - I love that.

Lei - Sorry for the BFN - I hate those stupid things so much :growlmad:. LeiAndra is such a pretty name!!

InGodsHands - Sorry you didn't get more clear answers from your RE. I know that is SO frustrating. Keep on them girl.

Lilrojo, TypeA, Ldizzzy - how are you all doing and feeling?

Manda - What exactly is a two step dye test? Is it like an HSG test?

Allika - :growlmad: did you test or do you just not feel any symptoms?

Ajd - Hi girl!!!! :flower:

I think there has been WAY too many BFN's in here this month. Is anyone else testing still in July? Either way, I seriously have a very good feeling about August for everyone. We ARE getting some BFP's in August ladies! No IF's AND's or BUT's! :thumbup:

AFM: Work has been crazy crazy busy and stressful. Have had a hard time keeping up with everything at work and at home. Seems like I never get to rest...even though I know I should be. I'm getting that frantic feeling to get everything done and finished. DH is having a diaper party bash at our house this Saturday so lots to do for that as well. I have also been sick the past few days. LOL Getting VERY anxious to meet Jimmy....only about a month left! Whoa!

HUGE BOO to a BFN lei... hope its a fakeout and af does not show for you..

Grateful you sound busy, nesting a bit :) Hope your party goes well.. and do try to rest as much as possible..

I am well.. 18 weeks on Friday.. 13 days to my ultrasound apt.. so super excited for that..

Grateful yep the gender anatomy one.. but were team yellow so just some cute baby pics :) that I will def share..

Hopin-I wasn't with my first.. my dd.. but with my son-second I was.. it was great so going that route again.. as its my last.. :) Im hoping for girl but just a healthy baby is great..

That's so neat! As time has gone on I have really been leaning towards going team yellow if we ever have another one. DH on the other hand wants nothing to do with that :haha:

My dh wants to find out too.. he did with Bryce as well.. he's more of a wants to know so things can be planned... but me I want to keep it a surprise.. baby is in my tummy and im growing him/her so in my mind I get to decide lol.. and in the end it wont matter what sex baby is all falls into place..

Doing the :happydance: right now!!

Found out why my sample last month was so bad.... it was all in this vial!! They promised me 11 million and they delivered me 15 million!! With quality of 3-3+

I'm feeling good about this cycle... great swimmers and great follie, perfect timing with a trigger shot!

I did everything I could do, the rest is out of my hands and nothing to worry about. Time to just sit back and relax in a very very peaceful state of mind.

My official test date is July 24th!!

FX'd crossed for you ajd! Point some Barry white at that uterus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->