Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Thanks everyone! It feels good to have everything line up so nicely :)

Allika, your temps are looking good!!

Thanks for all the supolrt ladies. I just knew it was to good to be true... I did a lot of searching last night on Google & found that women who have the retrieval done have also gone through the same thing. It says once your period comes 2 weeks after retrieval that the next 3 cycle may be off. Most women said they started anywhere from 5-15 days later than when they were supposed too & that some took up to 3 months for their cycles to go back to normal... So I'm guessing that may leave me out unless I decide to temp. Blah Lol. I thought I was going to start cause yesterday I started cramping but today its nothing.

That's just cause I forgot to temp the last two days! Don't let it fool ya!

Hi Ladies...! I've been quiet but doing my best to keep up with whats going on with everyone.

So HAPPY to hear that Momof1 is coming back soon. I know we have all missed her so much!! Leilani is beautiful - I love that.

Lei - Sorry for the BFN - I hate those stupid things so much :growlmad:. LeiAndra is such a pretty name!!

InGodsHands - Sorry you didn't get more clear answers from your RE. I know that is SO frustrating. Keep on them girl.

Lilrojo, TypeA, Ldizzzy - how are you all doing and feeling?

Manda - What exactly is a two step dye test? Is it like an HSG test?

Allika - :growlmad: did you test or do you just not feel any symptoms?

Ajd - Hi girl!!!! :flower:

I think there has been WAY too many BFN's in here this month. Is anyone else testing still in July? Either way, I seriously have a very good feeling about August for everyone. We ARE getting some BFP's in August ladies! No IF's AND's or BUT's! :thumbup:

AFM: Work has been crazy crazy busy and stressful. Have had a hard time keeping up with everything at work and at home. Seems like I never get to rest...even though I know I should be. I'm getting that frantic feeling to get everything done and finished. DH is having a diaper party bash at our house this Saturday so lots to do for that as well. I have also been sick the past few days. LOL Getting VERY anxious to meet Jimmy....only about a month left! Whoa!

Hey. Yes one day I got for a Sono Hystogram then the next day I get the other one I can remember the name but they put the dye in your tubes to check for blockages.

Boo Lei.

Are you not planning on temping and doing all of that now that you're done with the ER? Are you still planning on doing IUI?

Morning Lovely Ladies!!

Lei- So sorry that the :witch: got you! Have a few drinks and relax!

One of my friends just found out she is pregnant yesterday and I am trying to be so supportive, but it is so hard. They tried for over three years with their first so this is such a blessing, but my heart just aches. I know God has a little miracle planned for each of us and this wait will make the BFP even better, but it is so hard.

:hugs: to eveyone

Ingodshand I know it's difficult! It's best for your friend for you to smile and be happy for her which I know you are, it's just sometimes a reminder of what we don't have yet, and I know that's tough.
You are right, God does have a plan for each and every one of us! Sometimes that's all that gets me through! :)

Well I spotted yesterday & now its gone .....no cramps or anything but I have a feeling while I'm at the beach this weekend that the evil :witch: will come flying in.

Hoping...no iui just yet. Dh really wants to keep trying naturally so that's the plan for now but I will be temping :)

Yessss, I get to stalk your temps again :D
The witch always does seem to come at the WORST times doesn't she?

So quiet here lately.... where's the BFPs?

Allika did you test?

Hopin: Friendly reminder to change momof1's thing on the front page from team yellow to pink ;)

Boo, Allika...this month needs to get better.
Lei - you're not out yet!

I'm going on vacay to the Outer Banks, North Carolina :boat: until next weekend. Luckily I should not be Oing until just after we get back, so we can enjoy and relax and not stress! I did buy some smiley opks - I hope these ones actually work for me.

Oh and ps I got a Brazilian wax for the 1st time today - a little pain but worth it! Anyone else? :flasher:

Lune your brave... I've wanted to do that but just when I get enough courage....I chicken out Lol

I've had the pleasure of doing that twice.... first time wasn't so bad, the second time the girl made me feel dirty... so I never saw her again :(

Enjoy your trip!

My cousin got one of those a couple weeks ago. I've always wanted to do it but I'm too scared!
ajd: She made you feel dirty?! How incredibly unprofessional of her!! I would have yelled at her. And not paid.

Funny story about waxing. A few years ago I got myself a little at home waxing kit thinking it would be a good idea. I put one strip down, it took me 10 minutes to get it off because it hurt then I chickened out on the rest and just shaved it. Funny part is I had one strip that didn't grow back for weeks while the rest did. :dohh: It was like a reverse landing strip!

I want to put a ticker on here while I'm at a computer, but I don't know how!! =/ Can anyone help?

If your wanting a pregnancy ticker, thebump.com has some good ones. On the left side column it says "Personalized tickers" and you can pick the one you want and copy the code into your signature on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->