Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I LOVE having a Brazilian! It hurts but if you go to someone good they are really quick so it's over before you know it. I only get it done for vacations mostly because it's so expensive though :(

I think I added a ticker! =) I also changed my pic to my son because he has been at his "not-ever-been-in-his-life-for-11yrs" dad's house in WA. I miss him but he will be back Wednesday, and I can't wait!!

Whoa LDizzy 12 weeks already.. where did that go..

18 weeks for me today.. flying by :)

So it looks like I might have missed the big O this month after all..... but the okay thing is that I'm not really upset by it at this point. I think it's because I already emotionally prepared myself to be out this month. I went Monday for the US and thought we would do the IUI on Tuesday but she wanted me to trigger Monday night and come back Wednesday. I think my body was already gearing up to O on its own at that point and my temps this morning confirmed that I O'ed on Tuesday.

I know I'm not out yet....as the first month I got pregnant I had already O'ed before the IUI (confirmed on US)...but I just know my chances are much smaller than they could have been if we caught the O.

I'm feeing pretty okay with it....knowing that I will just try again in Sept...which will also by my 1yr annv of TTC ---- I can't believe it's already been that long......I never expected this to take that much time. It will just be that much more special when it comes :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

BTW: our front page is looking a little bare these days....we need to get some upcoming dates on board ladies :)

Lol....I was just digging around in my room for the progesterone supps since I wasn't sure where I had placed them during the move and I came across a First Response HPT. I instantly had a flood of images of me getting a positive response from a few nights ago in a dream I had had but I had forgotten about until just then. In the dream it wasn't even a questionable positive. Fingers crossed....you ladies know just how powerful my dreams can be :)

AJD: Oooh I hope that dream means something!! FX you Oing early turns out just fine. I'm not too worried since you said you've gotten pregnant off that before. You're so awesome for being able to do this on your own, you keep such a great attitude :) :hugs:

So I got some really nice pictures done of Draven for his 6 months. If you want to see them go to my journal :)

Manda how did your scan go?

Jenna- I LOVE the picture of the baby with the tie. Ill have to go check out your journal to see the rest.

Lei & Allika- sorry about the BFN- ugh

Grateful- What is a diaper bash??

AJ- that is AWESOME size follies and sperm! Give us a BFP this month- your not out till AF shows. Stay positive!

InGodsHands- I totally hear where your coming from. I miscarried and a week later we find out our friends are pregnant and they hadn't been trying long at all. Its gets me so upset that it cant be that easy for me.

I am now on my July cycle with menopur hoping for a BFP in early August. We were going to do IVF this cycle but the RE had other plans and my OH has been sick so we are just gonna try menopur with ovidrel and BD'ing again.

Looking back at my last BFN cycle (june) compared with the cycle I got pregnant (sept 2012) my doc was doing different dosages of menopur. for instance this past fail when she was afraid to up my menopur dose-cause 3 of my follies were getting close-> during my BFP cycle a had 3 getting close and she had used the larger dose and one follie got really big at 22. I think I am going to ask her to take the risk and give me the larger dose when we get to that point again because I don't seem to ovulate unless I have a really big follie anyway. So I'd rather over stim and have to cancel the cycle then have a couple small follies which are no good when I take my ovidrel.

anyway that's where I am at. Taking menopur each night and getting ultra sounds frequently. My stim is usually long so Im thinking my TWW will start end of this month if this cycle works out.

Manda how did your scan go?

Jenna- I LOVE the picture of the baby with the tie. Ill have to go check out your journal to see the rest.

Lei & Allika- sorry about the BFN- ugh

AJ- that is AWESOME size follies and sperm! Give us a BFP this month- your not out till AF shows. Stay positive!

InGodsHands- I totally hear where your coming from. I miscarried and a week later we find out our friends are pregnant and they hadn't been trying long at all. Its gets me so upset that it cant be that easy for me.

I am now on my July cycle with menopur hoping for a BFP in early August. We were going to do IVF this cycle but the RE had other plans and my OH has been sick so we are just gonna try menopur with ovidrel and BD'ing again.

Looking back at my last BFN cycle (june) compared with the cycle I got pregnant (sept 2012) my doc was doing different dosages of menopur. for instance this past fail when she was afraid to up my menopur dose-cause 3 of my follies were getting close-> during my BFP cycle a had 3 getting close and she had used the larger dose and one follie got really big at 22. I think I am going to ask her to take the risk and give me the larger dose when we get to that point again because I don't seem to ovulate unless I have a really big follie anyway. So I'd rather over stim and have to cancel the cycle then have a couple small follies which are no good when I take my ovidrel.

anyway that's where I am at. Taking menopur each night and getting ultra sounds frequently. My stim is usually long so Im thinking my TWW will start end of this month if this cycle works out.

Hello:) I went for a reg ultrasound on Friday and go for the Sono Hystogram tmrw. I thought it was the other way around. I should hopefully get the results by the end of the week.

Question for the tempers..... does anyone know if taking progesterone supps will keep the temps elevated?

I'm new to the whole tempting process as it didn't help with planning an IUI but started it last month to see how a BFP might look.....then I found out this week why your temp surges right after O, the rise of your progesterone and how it drops near the end when your level starts to go down.

Luna: Have fun at your appointment today!

AJD: I never took progesterone, but since it drops just before AF comes and you don't get AF until you stop progesterone I assume your temps would stay up as well.

TypeA: You've been so quiet lately, how is everything??

Where's all our tester?! In fact... where is EVERYONE?! :(

I sent momof1 this text this morning "Happy wedding week from all of your bnb ladies!!"

Hello Ladies!
@Jenna: I just love your photos of Draven. They are so cute!!!!!!

@Hopin: I love what you wrote Momo. I hope she has an amazing wedding week and I hope she comes back here soon.

AFM: On birth control and hysteroscopy this week or in 2 weeks depending on the scheduling. We also found a little puppy in the drainage ditch and hence have been busy busy.

my appointment went well, he said everything is looking perfect :) My due date got moved up to November 7, eek!

Next appointment is August 12 :)

Allika, OMG, is the puppy ok? How sad :(

Luna Glad everything went well!! I updated your due date :) :) :)

Hi ladies!! I haven't posted in awhile but I have been keeping up with everyone here and there. I am past the year mark on TTC so I have been a little bummed out over it. I have also gained about 10 pounds on Clomid so I stopped taking it for 2 months and "tried" to not think about TTC...that didn't work to well... I had my HSG test last Wednesday and I have 1 blocked tube and 1 open one. So needless to say I am really bummed now! Have any of you had this problem? I have been googling it and of course that doesn't help ease my mind.

Anyway, thanks for listening for a second ladies. I hope y'all have a great Monday!

KC I'm sorry you're having such a rough go at it :( Unfortunately, most (if not all) of us know exactly how you feel reaching that 1 year mark is not easy.

Also sorry to hear you have a blocked tube, and I can't honestly say I'm very familiar with that. Will do some googling for you, and only read the positives!!! :) :hugs: :flower:

Ladies if you feel like checking out some lines I posted my opk from this afternoon in my journal. I'm pretty sure it's positive but if you want to go check it out and weigh in please do!

KC I'm sorry you're having such a rough go at it :( Unfortunately, most (if not all) of us know exactly how you feel reaching that 1 year mark is not easy.

Also sorry to hear you have a blocked tube, and I can't honestly say I'm very familiar with that. Will do some googling for you, and only read the positives!!! :) :hugs: :flower:

Ladies if you feel like checking out some lines I posted my opk from this afternoon in my journal. I'm pretty sure it's positive but if you want to go check it out and weigh in please do!

Looks + to me HOPIN!! Or Atleast very close. Fingers crossed!!

Kins, a diaper party is like a men's baby shower....but its just a guy party where they all bring packs of diapers for the dad, sit around and drink beers together. They love it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->