Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Miss everyone! I've had an upper respiratory infection and trying to keep up with the craziness at work.....hope I'm back posting like normal soon. :flower: Thinking of everyone.

I'm getting the POAS itch and its way to early and I said I wouldn't do it early either!!! Today is 6DPO

Hopin - it went well. I was feeling pretty awful on Saturday...but made it through and ended up having a good time anyways. DH was happy with the party and had a great time with his buddies. We are glad its over as we are both feeling tired from being so busy the past few months and just want to rest now. :flower:

Hello Ladies!!!!!

Apologies for being MIA but have been swamped after returning from our trip.

Lun - thanks for all the wonderful tips. You are awesome :)

Ajd - those numbers sound great, try not to worry about timing (i know it's hard) but that egg and that sperm can meet with or without perfect timing.

I read a few comments about BRAZILIANS.

I love them...i feel so fresh and clean...i get them all the time. and have been doing it for many years. DH also loves them...prefers them over a bikini only.

AFM....AF came last Tuesday....have dr appt for review and plan next week.

Because I could not see my FS before AF ended and I didn't want to waste this month we are doing IUI #4.

I'm trying to post! I don't like that its quiet either.

Allika - we need a pic of the puppy

Hopin - I like your new profile pic :flower:

I'm still feeling good about August testing ladies. :happydance: July has been a bust so far, but that just means more for August!

Breaking Glad to hear about IUI! I hope hope hope this one is it for you!! You should be temping! :) Although I don't have much room to talk as my temping has been majorly sporadic so far this cycle :haha:

Grateful Hold up there!!! You still have ajd & myself testing this month! Ajd on the 25th & Me on the 29th (but if I'm being honest probably more like the 25th with ajd :rofl: :haha:) So it's not too late to get a couple of July bfps up in here!! :D

Oh GOOD!!!!! :happydance: Forgive me I am all mixed up over here the past couple weeks. I need to pay closer attention to the front page!!!

Yeay to the end of July.....go out with a BANG?! I like it!!!

You're totally forgiven! I don't know what else we have going on because nobody is anteing up their testing dates but I WILL find these things out.... :haha:

You're totally forgiven! I don't know what else we have going on because nobody is anteing up their testing dates but I WILL find these things out.... :haha:

Looks like my testing date should be July 31st! Maybe the end of July will be lucky for us all!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Woot woot! There's another test date!! KC you're on the front page :)

I'm happy now!!!! Anyone else testing this month?? Or even start putting up your August test dates!

We need more dates! :flower:

The only date I have to add is for a weekly checkup appt. on 7/18.

Omg I love this puppy!!! Did he just get stuck in there?? Do you know where he came from?!

Allika...that pup is ADORABLeE!!!!!!!

Hoping....this cycle I will be testing August 5th...if I last that long.

Hey ladies!!! Sorry I've been quiet . I left to the beach on Friday & just getting some Down time since we got back. We had a blast & just like I expected.. AF started Saturday but I didn't let it ruin my time. Just was a bit bloated hahaha.

I need to go catch up with everyone on the pages before....

Allika- the puppy is Adorable & so glad you took her in to help her find a home :)

Jenna- I'm loving the pictures you have been posting.... Ahhhh draven is so freaking Adorable!

Grateful- I hope your starting to feel better. I can't believe you are already at 36 weeks.. Time is flying!

Typea- how are you hun?

Ajd- ahhhhh pee on a opk Lol!! Don't do it ;) ;)

Hopin- I'm so glad I can stalk your chart.. I'll start temping tomorrow too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->