Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Allika, oh, I'm bummed about this. I saw the line! WTH? That makes me lose faith in the tests!! Big :hugs: to you, and let us know how your appointment goes please. <3

Hopin- Thanks for asking! :) I am getting better every day... My belly button is the only thing that really bothers me at the end of the day. Im not sure if any all you all have ever expereinced this but since yesterday my boobs have been killing me. They never really hurt around O & only before AF. I told DH they hurt for me to wear a bra =/

Allika- :hugs: Let us know what the doctors say!

Lei I'm glad you're feeling better, for the most part. My bb's always get super, super sore around the time for AF. Actually, I remember, when I got my :bfp: my boobs were really sore and I attributed it to AF. Little did I know I was pregnant. I have heard of women getting sore and swollen breasts right at or right after O though, so the timing of that would make sense for you, as you were supposed to O yesterday, right? I know it's uncomfortable though. Wearing a sports bra always helped me.

Lei I'm glad you're feeling better, for the most part. My bb's always get super, super sore around the time for AF. Actually, I remember, when I got my :bfp: my boobs were really sore and I attributed it to AF. Little did I know I was pregnant. I have heard of women getting sore and swollen breasts right at or right after O though, so the timing of that would make sense for you, as you were supposed to O yesterday, right? I know it's uncomfortable though. Wearing a sports bra always helped me.

Yesterday when I got home I just took my bra off & let them hang loose :holly: lol!! I just had to do it :haha:
I plan to do the same when I get home today. I don't remember them ever hurting around O which is why I mentioned it. I guess no 2 cycles are alike but hopefully O is the reason why they are hurting. I o'ed either wednesday or yesterday.

How was everyone V-day?

Momof1- Did you tell your hunny?

Ok...of ALL DAYS TO MISS!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Wasn't feeling well at all yesterday and I just caught up on like 10 pages!

Allika - I am still keeping FX'd for you. My heart skipped a beat I think when I read your BFP post. When do you go for bloods to see?

Momof1 - I am just DYING over here to know if your line gets darker this morning. Did you tell DH last night?

I am VERY VERY VERY HOPEFUL for BOTH OF YOU. :hugs: I cried at my desk reading all these posts ladies. I needed some good news this morning and couldn't have asked for better!

I finally catch up and now everyone is quiet as a mouse. lol

I need updates!!!!!! :winkwink:

I finally catch up and now everyone is quiet as a mouse. lol

I need updates!!!!!! :winkwink:

Girl you are not alone I want updates too just trying not to be a nag because I tend to be impatient LOL!:haha:

Im right there with yall lol!!! Im getting anxious!!
Yesterday I was so busy at work with over 80 something patients & today I only have about 15 lol. Im going crazy here :)

Still keeping fingers crossed regarding yesterday's tests for momof1 and allika!!

AFM- just got back from my consult with the dr to see what we will do next if this month doesn't work out. We will do one last IUI and then on to IVF. However because the follicles filled back up with fluid I might have a cyst during my baseline scan (if I'm not pregnant) and that will delay things. Ugh. She did an ultrasound, which was interesting because I'm 7dpiui. There was a lot of fluid in my uterus which meant that I had ovulated. The right ovary was back to baseline. The right now has a 45mm follicle on it. Holy cow it was huge. The good news is that there were 3 there last weekend and now there's only one. So I'm hopeful that the last one bursts with the start of my next period.

She did say that she had a patient who had the same thing happen and she's now pregnant. So I guess I'm hopeful!

Here's your Friday funny - tmi but still funny- so I just went to the bathroom and looked at my pantyliner (which is a must for the vag supps) and say cf with a tinge of blue. I thought blue?!?! What the hell is going on!!?!? Then I remembered the ultrasound gel is blue! Ha!

Just got back from the Doc, now it's wait and see for me. Meh! Kinda bummed out even though I tried not getting my hopes up the possibility of it still got me excited!

@Grateful: glad you're feeling better! Was it pregnancy related or related to the sickness you had a couple of days ago?

@Momof1making2: we need an update

@Lei: I am with you on the :boobs: ouch!

@Type A: Exciting for next week! We shall see what happens :)

@Hopin: I vote for you as best spirit leader! You're awesome girl! So positive! You'll get all that energy back from us when you need encouragement! You have no idea how much it means to have such a good cheerleader on this thread!!!!

typeA I so hope this cycle is the one for you, and I'm sorry, I completely forgot your appointment was today!!! Are you glad that, if this isn't your cycle, you'll do another IUI or were you hoping to move on to IVF? :hugs: and FX'd for you!!!

Just got back from the Doc, now it's wait and see for me. Meh! Kinda bummed out even though I tried not getting my hopes up the possibility of it still got me excited!

@Grateful: glad you're feeling better! Was it pregnancy related or related to the sickness you had a couple of days ago?

Glad you got to the doctor - did they say how long till they call you? Did you end up saying anything to DH or not?

Thank you - I am feeling a bit better today. I've had a bad upper respiratory infection and finally called my OB about it and they prescribed me a z-pack and said it is safe to take. I'm sure it is, but I am a bit paranoid about taking any medicines and have been trying to stay away from them. Since I feel improvement today, I'm not going to take the antibiotic unless for some reason I get worse. I will be glad to feel healthy again!

I agree with you COMPLETELY about Hopin! We are so lucky to have her!

Anmlz - Please let us know how your appointment goes today too!!!

Hopin- I was hoping for another IUI. Our insurance requires 3 before moving to IVF. It still makes me nervous though because what if IVF doesn't work?!?!? And I really want to get prego before 2014 and obamacare. I have actually read the entire act (for work, not leisure. Lol) and I'm nervous what the affordable care act will do to my fertility coverage. I definitely won't get as much as I have now I'm sure. So I'm praying 2013 is the year. Don't get me wrong, prenatal care will always be there. But optional things like fertility treatments, I'm not so sure.

PS...I'm freaked out about IVF. Just the retreival really. I know I'll have to do it but general anesthesia is not appealing to me! Ugh.

Ohh dr did say we would go back to using ovidrel as the trigger (instead of novarel) which caused this current problem. And for that I'm thankful!

TypeA- I am glad your appointment went well & hopefully you wont even need the 3rd IUI! FXed for you hun! I wish my insurance atleast covered some part of fertility stuff. The only stuff they cover is the tests but once there is a diagnosis thats all they cover. I hate it because I really dont have a diagnosis so it sucks! I told DH we needed to move to a state where they offer fertility treatment on insurance haha

Grateful- I hope you feel better hun!

Lei my insurance doesn't cover any of that either. :(

I hate that!!!
Luckily my OB used a different ICD code when billing my isurance just so I could have my cd3 & cd21 lab draw.. if not I would have had to pay out of pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->