Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Allika: I'm 5'5" and OH is like 5'10" I think. He's average height, but just with giant clown feet :haha: I'm really sorry to hear your test was negative, I TOTALLY saw the line!!!! Well, like I said earlier either way you'll have good news today. Either an okay to start TTC again or a higher HCG. When will you have the results?

Momof1: I need an update!!!!!

I wanted to share the little Valentines Day family picture Lei was talking about that we took yesterday. This is right before we went to lunch :) Draven was sucking his thumb lol.

Attachments

• 59699_508408352534425_865250961_n.jpg
    59699_508408352534425_865250961_n.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 10
Love all the pics Jenna - and I agree you look fabulous!!!!!!!

Hi my favorite girls! I can't wait to catch up with all of you, I'm shopping with my sister but decided to quickly update that I got another faint line this morning so hopefully a darker one tomorrow, fxed. Will catch up with everyone later :hugs:

Jenna- are you sure youJUST HAD A BABY?!?! Holy cow ! You look amazing!

Omg wow thank you girls that made me feel really good lol. I've been so self conscious about my body lately so it feels good to hear such nice things. Thank you.

Momof1!!!!! Did you take a picture of it?!? Omggggg!!!!!

So I had to call my doctor to be squeezed in! My panties keep rubbing my lower incision & its gotten to where it is pulling off my liquid bandaide stuff. Yesterday I noticed it was bleeding a little bit so the doctor wants me to come in & make sure its not infected. It doesnt look that way but its red I personally think its too soon for it to be coming off. Blah! =/

So I had to call my doctor to be squeezed in! My panties keep rubbing my lower incision & its gotten to where it is pulling off my liquid bandaide stuff. Yesterday I noticed it was bleeding a little bit so the doctor wants me to come in & make sure its not infected. It doesnt look that way but its red I personally think its too soon for it to be coming off. Blah! =/

Oh no! Not good.....keep us posted.

Uh oh. When my incision was still new from my c section I had to wear nothing but sweat pants and pull them up to my belly button like high-waters! I felt like a grandma with my pants up so high but it was the only way to wear pants and not have it rub my owie. I hope your appointment goes well let us know!

just got called back. I am at 3.6. lol :) they want me below 2 before they will prescribe Provera. This is dumb!

Lei let us know how you're doing, i'm so sorry, that's gotta be uncomfortable!!

Allika, I'm sorry - I wish you had gotten better news. What a pain this process has been for you! When do you go back hun? :hugs: :hugs: :flower: :flower:

Next Friday! And then hopefully this will have been the last! I start my new job Feb 25th and I don't want to be running to the Dr all the time! This drives me crazy! I hate this whole going to the doctor all the time that comes with fertility treatments.

Thinking of you Allika - I will be so happy when things are back to normal for you again. Will be soon :hugs: Good things ahead.

Lei - Good luck at the doctors, hope all is ok!

Soooooo....... I got home from shopping (all day) tonight and looked at my test again, IT WAS DARKER THEN THE ONE I TOOK YESTERDAY........A LOT DARKER! After I take my test tomorrow I will upload a pic of all of them for you girls. Can't wait to check my levels on Monday.

Allika- I'm so sorry honey this is suck a bummer :( keep your chin up buttercup xoxo

Lei- I hope your incision heals nicely, have you thought of a different type of undies?

Jenna- Thank you SO MUCH for posting, your family is so BEAUTIFUL! You look amazing momma!

I Can't wait for the 19th ...two testers and Gratefuls next appointment!

Hopin, typea and everyone else I hope you had a wonderful day !

Oh my GOD!!!!!! I could go CRAZY right now!!!! Ahhhhhhhh I'm so excited, this is really it for you!!! :happydance: :hugs: I can't wait to see them!! Did you tell DH last night?

I know I want to jump and scream from the rooftops about how excited I am, I'm also trying not to get to excited until I get my levels checked Monday ;).

Last night when he got home I had the bedroom all decorated in pinks, reds and whites for Valentines day. Candles, TONS of balloons, rose pedals everywhere as well as in the shape of a heart on the middle of our bed. And In the center of the heart was a message in a bottle (kit I bought at craft store) I wrote a poem in it about my positive test I took that day. I explained to him everything that happened and he was very optimistic and SO EXCITED! It was simply the best Valentines day gift I could have ever gotten him! I just hope it's a sticky little bean!

Now it's getting crazy. I got my period! Hahahaha yes yes yes! Ugh hopefully my doctor can squeeze me in Monday so I still get to do Femara this cycle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->