Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

So I am away this weekend for a family reunion w/limited Internet. I have an issue I was supposed to start crinone today... But I forgot it. We will be home tomorrow so I will start it then. Hope it doesn't lower my odds. Although I am kinda pessimistic in this two week wait but in the same time very hopeful. It's so weird how twisted our emotions get.

Breaking-sorry she had to give you that news when you have been trying so long. I have a friend that miscarried when I did and she was only trying for like 2months. I'm waiting for her to tell me she is prego again because I know they were starting to try again. She told everyone really early last time so in my head I feel like she is already pregnant and just waiting to tell everyone and although I am happy for them it makes me feel worse

Mystiq: Congrats on the IUI! Welcome to the TWW. So, what's your story? Do you care to share a little more about yourself?? I feel like I don't know you very well!

Thank you for the warm welcoming!

Well a little about me, I'm a 27 year old lesbian that currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia (although my signature says DC, recently moved) and have decided to start a family as a single parent.

I began my TTC journey a little over a year ago with home ICI inseminations to no success. I then moved onto a OB who is also an RE. In that office I did 2 separate rounds of IUI where I had 6 mature eggs first round and 5 mature eggs the second round, and on the second round I did back-to-back IUIs. The timing was horrible for both instances and the doctor could careless! I then realized that they were charging me and my insurance full price for everything when they shouldn't have. They didn't do any bloodwork, which means they had no baseline for anything. I soon realized that they were in the "take all my money and not get me pregnant" business. I found a new RE.

I began with this new RE at the beginning of this month. After all my tests and baselines, I was started on clomid days 5-9, triggered on my own 2 days after my mid cycle U/S which showed 3 follicles at 19, 17, and 14. I had my IUI about 29 hours after my trigger with frozen donor sperm, which was 25 million motility. Now onto my TTW :)

Breaking I know exactly what you mean. A good friend of mine got married last Oct & knew me & hubby were trying. One night I went over to help with my bridesmaid duties & she was asking about starting to try... She fell pregnant in Nov =\…
I'm always happy to find out a friend is pregnant but really wish it was my time... :hugs:

Les- thanks for sharing your story :) luckily you found a new RE & jump back on the right track for trying!

Whoa! 8 upcoming testing dates to look forward too....I love it!!!!:happydance:

Mystiq: Congrats on the IUI! Welcome to the TWW. So, what's your story? Do you care to share a little more about yourself?? I feel like I don't know you very well!

Thank you for the warm welcoming!

Well a little about me, I'm a 27 year old lesbian that currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia (although my signature says DC, recently moved) and have decided to start a family as a single parent.

I began my TTC journey a little over a year ago with home ICI inseminations to no success. I then moved onto a OB who is also an RE. In that office I did 2 separate rounds of IUI where I had 6 mature eggs first round and 5 mature eggs the second round, and on the second round I did back-to-back IUIs. The timing was horrible for both instances and the doctor could careless! I then realized that they were charging me and my insurance full price for everything when they shouldn't have. They didn't do any bloodwork, which means they had no baseline for anything. I soon realized that they were in the "take all my money and not get me pregnant" business. I found a new RE.

I began with this new RE at the beginning of this month. After all my tests and baselines, I was started on clomid days 5-9, triggered on my own 2 days after my mid cycle U/S which showed 3 follicles at 19, 17, and 14. I had my IUI about 29 hours after my trigger with frozen donor sperm, which was 25 million motility. Now onto my TTW :)

Wow, another single mommy in here! That must take a lot of courage!

Welcome to this amazing group of ladies Isela... tell us a little about yourself :)

I think we have two testers left this month!!! PLEASE bring July to an end with a huge BANG!!!!

And to our other 6 August Testers thus far....Fingers are crossed and I am wishing for the best!!

AFM: after two nights straight of looking after my friends sick littleone while they were out I feel like I am more than ready to bring on the good and bad days of having a baby!

Lei- I'm right there with you with hoping this is a good round :) Right now I'm waiting to hear from the office on how the babes are developing. Definitely nerve wracking lol. I'm uncertain when the betas will be drawn, but I'm assuming a week or two after transfer...

Welcome Les and good luck lady! I hope with this new RE you feel more confident because those numbers look awesome :)

Hi Isela! Welcome!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Adj- love the new signature!!
Amalz- saying prayers for your little embies! Can not wait to hear how they are doing!!

Morning ladies!! Finally got my embryo update, yay! 3 out of 4 are progressing well enough to have the genetic testing done on them today. The fourth one is one cell shy of being able to have the genetic testing, but the embryologist says that embryo could still make it outta the gates and be an awesome blast to freeze. Transfer is planned for Tuesday at 1:15 :)

IGH- how's it going? any symptoms yet?

Hope you ladies have a great Sunday!! Gotta get to cleaning, boo.

Omg, that is amazing! Did they tell you how many cells each embie has? I did not know they did 3 day genetic testing! What great news!!!

I am so tired, bloated and my nipples are really tender. I am also very cranky but that could be since we have been in NYC the past few days on "vacation" and I am just done! I do not understand how people live here. It is so dirty and stinky!!

Ok I caved and tested. Posting a pic in my journal for you line spotters out there.

IGH- There are a 10-cell, 9-cell, and 8-cell as well as the little 4-celler :) Yea, the genetic testing was my OH's want this cycle. Gotta give him a compromise sometimes lol. The crankiness could be everything combined. I don't blame you though. If NYC is anything like Chicago I'm right there with you. That was our "vacation" this year and I don't understand how so many people can live in that chaos! I guess if you've grown up around it everything just seems normal. I was never happier to be going home. Hope your trip back home is uneventful at least :)

IGH- There are a 10-cell, 9-cell, and 8-cell as well as the little 4-celler :) Yea, the genetic testing was my OH's want this cycle. Gotta give him a compromise sometimes lol. The crankiness could be everything combined. I don't blame you though. If NYC is anything like Chicago I'm right there with you. That was our "vacation" this year and I don't understand how so many people can live in that chaos! I guess if you've grown up around it everything just seems normal. I was never happier to be going home. Hope your trip back home is uneventful at least :)

Wow, those are great numbers! Hope the testing shows no abnormalities! Yes we are hoping for a very calm drive home too! I love in car DVD players!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->