Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Not sure it's anything to get too excited about but I appreciate you lashes SO MUCH <3 :)

IGH- I've been trying to google how fast a fertilized egg grows, but I have yet to find a decent answer. Which I think is totally crazy thinking how advanced reproductive medicine has come and everything. I think the cells double daily, maybe...Oh, in car DVD players, gotta love them! I'm usually the one driving which doesn't really help me at all, but it helps my control freakishness, lol.

Hopin- Any stick is exciting :) I'm not much help because I have a terrible time reading those types. I even made my pregnant co-worker pee on one just to make sure it worked, hehe. How many dpo are you at? You're chart looks pretty good :)

IGH- I've been trying to google how fast a fertilized egg grows, but I have yet to find a decent answer. Which I think is totally crazy thinking how advanced reproductive medicine has come and everything. I think the cells double daily, maybe...Oh, in car DVD players, gotta love them! I'm usually the one driving which doesn't really help me at all, but it helps my control freakishness, lol.

Hopin- Any stick is exciting :) I'm not much help because I have a terrible time reading those types. I even made my pregnant co-worker pee on one just to make sure it worked, hehe. How many dpo are you at? You're chart looks pretty good :)

Our RE told us the cells are supposed to double everyday so by day three an 8-10 cell is perfect!

Hopin did you Poas today? When was your O?

Good morning lovely ladies!! I hope everyone had a great weekend.

anmlz I'm so excited for you!!

Allika OMG @ IVF! SO exciting!!! Ahhhhh! I am so hopeful for you, doll.

Breaking It's never easy watching everyone around you get pregnant with little to no efford :hugs: So frustrating! And then you feel selfish for thinking of your own struggles when you should be happy for that person. We allllll know that feeling. That's why I'm so happy to have you ladies becuase you all understand this process!

Isela Welcome! Tell us your story! :flower:

Lei Holy late O! What's going on?! You're O'ing when I normally do. STRANGE!!?? Looks like you dipped today so maybe this is your O?

KC Have you tested?!

SO exciting for all of the testers we have coming up!!!!

AFM, for those of you who asked, I DID test this morning and it's a bfn. AF isn't here yet but she's been knocking on the door all morning so it's only a matter of time. UGH! :shrug:

Oh, and Grateful, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anmlz86 that's amazing! Those numbers are great, my fingers are crossed for you!!

Isela Welcome to the group! I'm a newbie too :winkwink:

Ajd Thank you...it was a serious decision to make but I know I'm capable. I can't wait to hear about your success in a couple of months.

Hopin Sorry about the BFN :hugs:

Lune I've read that it can go either way when you have this symptom. Either way I'm going to go with thinking it's a good thing, especially if it's not normal for you! :) I SO hope this is the cycle for you!!

Well that seems right on then with your progesterone hitting its high mark at CD21-ish

I'm not sure when pregnancy changes the progesterone levels.

Either way I'm with Hopin and see this as good if its not normal for you!

Hoping I said the same thing this morning Lol! At first I was trying to convince myself today was the day but about 12 I started getting loads of pinching & fullness so it better rise tomorrow. If not I'm gonna go in there & pull that egg out myself :rofl: :haha:

Hi Everybody,

hysteroscopy wasnt bad at all. They put me under general anesthesia, so no pain at all. Doctor said everything looked perfect, tubes are clear and uterus also looks like its supposed to, so anatomy is not my problem.

Next wednesday, we are meeting to discuss our IVF protocol. I am excited to move forward! I am already on BCP so I hope that the IVF timeline will be relatively short.

Wahoo Allika that's great! I can't wait to hear about your new journey you are about to begin! :)

Can't wait for the next testers!!
Allika- can't wait for everything to fall in place for you!! :)
Grateful- you're so, so close!! :)
Hopeful- sorry for the bfn :/
Welcome to both the new girls!!
Afm- my next appt. is noon on Wednesday. I'll be 15 weeks...
Everyone else in the tww fingers crossed!!!

Breaking I know exactly what you mean. A good friend of mine got married last Oct & knew me & hubby were trying. One night I went over to help with my bridesmaid duties & she was asking about starting to try... She fell pregnant in Nov =\…
I'm always happy to find out a friend is pregnant but really wish it was my time... :hugs:

Les- thanks for sharing your story :) luckily you found a new RE & jump back on the right track for trying!

Thanks Lei...I know it's tough for us...but we are happy for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->