Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hoping I said the same thing this morning Lol! At first I was trying to convince myself today was the day but about 12 I started getting loads of pinching & fullness so it better rise tomorrow. If not I'm gonna go in there & pull that egg out myself :rofl: :haha:

Lmao!! :rofl:

So weird ...my avatar changed by itself t that sperm thingee.....

How weird is that?!?

Where do you see your avatar?? It sounds weird!

ok. that was so weird. it's gone now.

AJD...see how you have that beautiful pic of yourself, well I've got that twilight book cover...which is now showing.

but earlier on my ipad...instead of the twilight pic it was showing a giant yellow sperm...LOL

like this - but HUGE. :spermy:

it's fixed now...i'm ok...lol

First of all...sorry for the million of posts ladies...I'm just trying to catch up after a busy weekend.

Allika - so glad to hear that everything looked perfect. and now it's on to IVF. i'm so excited for you :)

Grateful - omg..is it one more week left? eeek!! :happydance:

Hoping - sorry for the bfn...i'm still hoping AF stays away for you and that bfp is on it's way!:happydance::hugs:

I know we've got a few new girls joining us recently - welcome to the group! this is an absolutely amazing group of girls...I can't even tell you how supportive they are :) you'll love it here!

AFM - i'm 8dpo...i'm supposed to go in for bloodwork on Friday - 12dpo. altho AF is not due until Monday. I don't feel any different from all my other IUI TWW...so i'm feeling out. so disappointing. I have an appt with my FS on Tuesday to discuss "4 failed IUIs - what now"

Any tips, questions..comments I should bring up with him would be really helpful.....thx everyone!

So this morning I realized something.... My thermometer battery is aost dead. Can that effect my temp?

I honestly don't know. But I would think it might not have good readings if the battery is failing

With my transfer this afternoon I have a feeling this morning is going to drag-ass at work lol.
Hope all the lovely ladies have a great day! Fingers crossed for everyone as well as good luck for those starting a new cycle!

LOL Lei!!! Too funny. YET ANOTHER DIP THIS MORNING!!! So maybe you're O'ing today?!?!?! WTH!!! But then again if your themometer battery is almost dead then you might not be getting accurate readings. NOooooo!!! That woudl suck to temp and then realize they might not be accurate. Can you go get a new one? Or a battery? BOO!
Do you have it in you to buy some cheapie OPK's and see what they look like today? I know you hate them.

Allika Glad everything went well! I bet you are just overwhelmed with excitement about IVF. I know it's going to be great for you, I can just feel it!!!

LDizzy Do you get a gender scan or is it still too soon? I know some ladies who found out super early!

Breaking Are you going to cave & test early you think? Don't feel out yet! WAY too early for that!! :hugs: :flower:

anmlz How many are you transfering?

AFM, I'm officially out. AF showed her really ugly face this morning. Not very nice of her, I must say! She certainly wasn't invited!
I'm taking this cycle off. I realized I'm going to be on vacation when I am O'ing, and I just don't want to worry about any of this while I'm on vaca with my family. Plus it's me, DH & DS in the same hotel room so I doubt there will be much :sex: happening while we're gone anyway. SO I'll just be cheering you ladies on this month! :)

Hopin- We also get the genetic testing results back today, so hoping all is well and they all continued being strong and stubborn like their mama we'll transfer 2 :) Sorry to hear about AF, but try to have a great time of vacation, I'm sure it's well deserved :)

Hopin- So sorry to hear about your BFN:nope: Maybe a month off will be just what you need!!!

Breaking- I never thought that I would get my BFP this month as I had no symptoms! I will take your lack of syptoms as a good sign! Have you talked to your doctor about trying to use injectable meds? Also, ask the RE about vitamin D. I have been reading online that it can sometimes help!

Allika- Yay for IVF!!! I hope you have a great experience:happydance:

Anmlz- Good luck this afternoon! Do not be worried as the transfer is just like an IUI but you get to see your actual babies being put back. Be sure to ask them to angle the monitor so you can see what is going on. It is so cool!!!

Lei I agree you should buy an OPK today just to see what it says. I think the low battery can affect accuracy but I don't think it would be so inaccurate as to miss your O in my opinion. Because your chart still looks pretty consistent. Looks like Oing today I think. But I'd e curious to see what an OPK reads.

Thinking of all you ladies today!!!

Allika - I'm so excited your going to do IVF :happydance: I'm so excited for you.

Hopin - A month off will be relaxing! I'm jealous of your vacation....! Sounds great.

KC - Are you still in this month girl? Fx'd for you...did AF arrive?

Anm- Praying for your transfer this afternoon - how amazing. :flower:

Breaking - Hang in there! I agree that many women say they had no symptoms at all when they get their BFP, so no worries on that!

Lei - Grab up a new thermometer today - I love the temping and hope we can see a good pattern soon!

Welcome and hello to the new ladies!!!!!

Everyone else...I know I didn't say something to everyone...but this pregnancy brain can only remember so many things at once. :wacko: LOL! :haha:

AFM: Had a little scary moment last night that I wrote about in my journal, but all is fine and baby is fine. Feeling quite well for being 12 days out.....whoa. Sounds surreal to say and never thought I would be here at this place. Keep the faith ladies...it took DH and I over 4 years to get one BFP, but the wait was worth every minute. I know many of these feelings, but just know in your hearts it will happen when it is meant to. I know it gets very discouraging at times, but know that ANY month could be YOUR month. I keep praying for all of you ladies on your journey's and can't wait to see the next BFP. They make me so happy. :hugs:

Thinking of all you ladies today!!!

Allika - I'm so excited your going to do IVF :happydance: I'm so excited for you.

Hopin - A month off will be relaxing! I'm jealous of your vacation....! Sounds great.

KC - Are you still in this month girl? Fx'd for you...did AF arrive?

Anm- Praying for your transfer this afternoon - how amazing. :flower:

Breaking - Hang in there! I agree that many women say they had no symptoms at all when they get their BFP, so no worries on that!

Lei - Grab up a new thermometer today - I love the temping and hope we can see a good pattern soon!

Welcome and hello to the new ladies!!!!!

Everyone else...I know I didn't say something to everyone...but this pregnancy brain can only remember so many things at once. :wacko: LOL! :haha:

AFM: Had a little scary moment last night that I wrote about in my journal, but all is fine and baby is fine. Feeling quite well for being 12 days out.....whoa. Sounds surreal to say and never thought I would be here at this place. Keep the faith ladies...it took DH and I over 4 years to get one BFP, but the wait was worth every minute. I know many of these feelings, but just know in your hearts it will happen when it is meant to. I know it gets very discouraging at times, but know that ANY month could be YOUR month. I keep praying for all of you ladies on your journey's and can't wait to see the next BFP. They make me so happy. :hugs:

Thanks Grateful-no AF yet but my temps are slowly dropping and I can feel the stupid :witch: coming. Ugh....

So excited for you!! Only 12 days!! can't wait to see little Jimmy!!! yay :)

Hey all..

Sorry af showed hopin.. stupid witch..

Good luck to you ladies. Im still here just busy.. McKenna's bday is tomorrow, 4 already.. ugh.. where is time going..

Hello ladies I hope you don't mind me joining in and am hoping you can possibly help me a little. I had a tubal reversal 2 yrs ago June, 2 ectopics which resulted in loss of right tube and after reversal my left tube is open but only 4.5cm long and figures for me my right ovary is dominant. I did ivf the first time this last Feb transferred 2 blasts bfn then did fet with 2 blasts which I had a d&c for on July 19. I have one blast still frozen but am just not up for it considering what has happened. I go for my post op visit on Aug 6th and pathology should be back on baby so hopefully it will shed some light on what went wrong. Our plan is to actually go backwards and try clomid or femara for a few cycles to see it can get me to ovulate from the left side and if my short tube can pick it up. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I am wondering if these meds can actually make you ovulate from both sides? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Boo to AF :hugs:

Lilrojo you daughter's day is the same day as drago's! He is going to be nine :)

I'm sorry to hear about your loss peachy :hugs: I did drop two eggs on clomid but I don't know if they were both from the same side or not.

Hopin- sorry AF showed but VACATION!!! wahoo! I need one of those Lol! Where are you all going?

Grateful- how's your hunny?? Clearing up yet.....&&&&& baby Jimmy??? Notice any changes?

Luna- your pregnancy is whipping by!

&& I went & bought a new thermometer after worK but they didn't have any cheap opks so dh is going to stop on his way home to grab some for me :) even though I don't like them I'm dieing to know what's going on with my body. I have also been checking my cervix which is wide open ready to receive some spermies Lol! :haha:

Hello ladies I hope you don't mind me joining in and am hoping you can possibly help me a little. I had a tubal reversal 2 yrs ago June, 2 ectopics which resulted in loss of right tube and after reversal my left tube is open but only 4.5cm long and figures for me my right ovary is dominant. I did ivf the first time this last Feb transferred 2 blasts bfn then did fet with 2 blasts which I had a d&c for on July 19. I have one blast still frozen but am just not up for it considering what has happened. I go for my post op visit on Aug 6th and pathology should be back on baby so hopefully it will shed some light on what went wrong. Our plan is to actually go backwards and try clomid or femara for a few cycles to see it can get me to ovulate from the left side and if my short tube can pick it up. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I am wondering if these meds can actually make you ovulate from both sides? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Peachy! I am so sorry for your losses. I have heard that either tube can pick up your egg, but that is just from Dr. Google:) I would think that if you have mature follicles on each ovary then they would both release with Ovidrel. Good luck and welcome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->