Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Peachy- I agree with IGH, I've heard no matter what ovary an egg is released from either tube can pick it up. I know I was hoping for that when I did an IUI since my left ovary is dominant and my left tube is crap lol. Even though you have a frozen bean, are you against doing another IVF cycle? I think a couple IUI's are definitely worth looking into, I've even thought about it if this round of IVF is a no go. Good luck!

AFM- Out of the 4 fertilized eggs, only 3 of them made it to genetic testing. Of those 3, 1 came back genetically normal, but didn't look like it would produce a viable pregnancy because it started to slow down dividing. The other 2 came back no result on the genetic test, but one of those was looking great and could produce a viable pregnancy. So we decided to at least give it a go, and we transferred the no genetic result good looking embryo and are crossing our fingers it settles down and decides to stick :) I'm gonna go ahead and do a little more research and see what I can do to help increase egg quality.

Allika- Did you ever try that fertility vitamin that helped with egg quality? I can't quite remember the name...

Grateful- That's so exciting that baby arrival is so close!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Anmlz- so glad you were able to put back an embryo! Are you freezing the other ones? Have they ever checked your amh number? I only got 4 eggs work my ivf and they said it has to do with the low amh?

I am praying your little one keeps growing!! Did you get a picture?

Anml- so what is the genetic testing? I don't really understand what this means :(

Lei- Did you get your OPKs yet?

Anml- so what is the genetic testing? I don't really understand what this means :(

Lei- Did you get your OPKs yet?

Behold!!!!!!

https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b587/leig1112/IMG_20130730_190920_zps7f760238.jpg

For a second I thought a bfp! Okay okay do start doing it haha. That's like little kid talk "doing it" haha. Okay I need to go to sleep!

Whoa lei! No mistaking those lines! Awesome! Glad u got the opks

I wish it was a :bfp: soon enough though :)

Not to worry we have been busy haha! & days before so there are some waiting for that egg to drop. Plus we have been using soft cups

Anmlz congrats on transfer! Is there a reason why you didn't just put back the other one as well? I do believe they do better inside than in a dish.

I do agree a normal tube can pick up an egg from the other side I think I read like 10% chance of that however a normal tube is like 10cm and can swing around. I am not holding out any hope for that with my 4.5cm. On my second ectopic I ovulated on the left and not only did my tube not pick it up the embryo ended up in the bottom of the no longer working right tube. I will try ivf again if this doesn't work but it's so expensive and our savings is gone. After the tubal reversal and ivf we have spent $30, 000. So we may as well try this before the home equity loan.

Omg .Lei. For one split sec I bought it was a bfp.....

Them it lacked you have been waiting to O....go at it now :sex:

@anmlz: Yeah I tried that for a bit but I am not sure it really helps. However I listened to this podcast called creating a family and there is one episode on nutrition while doing IVF and they have conducted studies that showed that women that have a higher protein intake of 25% on a daily basis had improved egg quality. I downloaded the lose it app and write down what I eat and my protein intake is usually nowhere near 25%. I am focusing on that in preparation for our IVF and recommend it as a lot of protein rich foods are considered super foods for fertility and pregnancy. Salmon, sweet potatoes, chicken, etc, low carbs...

Maybe google on this topic or try it!

IGH- We'll find out this morning if any of the remaining embryos made it to blast in order to freeze, the embryologist said they weren't looking so good yesterday which I assumed meant they were beginning to arrest. I am definitely going to ask if they tested my amh with all that bloodwork they had me do. I've already got a list of things to ask as a just in case, but I'm hoping I don't have have to ask for awhile :) Yes, I got a picture, I'll try my best to figure out how to post it...any idea how to do that? lol

Jenna- the genetic testing takes 1 cell from a 5-cell or more embryo to test for any chromosomal abnormalities and you also find out the sex of that embryo. While the sexes weren't important to us, my OH really wanted to the chromosomal testing done because he was worried about the dreams he's had.

Peachy- Honestly it wasn't offered to put back the other little one...I was just still kind of in shock of how our numbers dwindled. The more I thought about it tonight I wish I would have asked if we could put all 3 back since only one really looked good. I even had to ask my OH again and again what the embryologist said so I could try to remember. Guess I'll know better next time, after this baby grabs hold and hangs on for a crazy ride :)

Hope you ladies have a good hump day!!!

Welcome Peachy :flower: These other ladies know wayyyy more than I do in that area. So I'll just say thanks for joining us and FX'd for you!

Lei SO glad you did that! And your temp is on the rise so welcome to the TWW!!! Ahhhh I have my FX'd SO tightly for you this cycle!!

anmlz So what is the next step now? I feel like I'm learning a lot from you!!

LDizzy Let us know how your appointment goes today!!

Breaking, Manda Have you caved?!

Luna, TypeA, Rojo, LDizzy Give us some updates on your bumps and how you're feeling!! Seems like you ladies have been SUPER quiet!

Jenna How's baby D doing? And OH's business? Is he liking school?

Grateful Do you go to the doc today? OR tomorrow?

Hope everyone's doing swell :)

anmlz- Go advanced message and you should be able to attach the pic that way. They are just so cool and I am sure everyone would love to see. I used to stare at the pics of our two little ones during my TWW and it helped keep my spirits up. I pray your little one is getting ready to implant!!!

Welcome Peachy :flower: These other ladies know wayyyy more than I do in that area. So I'll just say thanks for joining us and FX'd for you!

Lei SO glad you did that! And your temp is on the rise so welcome to the TWW!!! Ahhhh I have my FX'd SO tightly for you this cycle!!

anmlz So what is the next step now? I feel like I'm learning a lot from you!!

LDizzy Let us know how your appointment goes today!!

Breaking, Manda Have you caved?!

Luna, TypeA, Rojo, LDizzy Give us some updates on your bumps and how you're feeling!! Seems like you ladies have been SUPER quiet!

Jenna How's baby D doing? And OH's business? Is he liking school?

Grateful Do you go to the doc today? OR tomorrow?

Hope everyone's doing swell :)

Haha! I haven't actually. Today is only 11dpo and my family and I have been away all week and I haven't really thought about it. Iam seeing the dr this afternoon so if he says ok I might as well just get my blood done.
I do have noticeably sore boobs this morning when I was laying in bed and a headache last night so we will see. I do think it is a bfn tho:)
I will let u know later today:)

No I don't chart...I don't really understand charting. Lol
My DH and I were just going naturally this month and I was taking the whatever goes approach and felt very relaxed so hoping it worked. We r trying naturally until sept or October.

Anmlz- Thats so interesting! Wow the science we have these days. So if you transfer one that's abnormal does that mean baby WILL have the problem or there's just a chance?

Lei- Your temp went up a little I think you O'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->