Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

ugh......my temp spiked back up today but I tested and BFN!!!!!! I am 15DPO...what is going on with my body!!???

OMG KC, that's so strange!!! I would be going NUTS if I were you....are you SURE it was a bfn?! This is so odd....

KC - maybe your test is bad or you are one of those flukes who doesn't register on a normal test?!

Lei- Nice temp spike!

Yes, my chart looks promising...fx'd!

Maybe so girls...I was using a cheapie because that is all I had. I will buy some god ones today and re-test tomorrow if the temp is still up and no AF. ugh....I'm going crazy over here!!!

Good luck ladies.. we need more bfps on this thread!!

IGH- thanks! I'll give it a go later on today :)

Hopin- now I wait for betas. First one will be on my birthday 8/7 and second will be 8/9. The nurse told me they wouldn't tell me the result of the first beta, which I think is kinda crap, but they'll let let me know what the second beta is. Fingers crossed!

Jenna- if an embryo comes back genetically abnormal, it wouldn't be transferred. It would be taken out of the line-up. I think the genetic testing is kind of a gamble myself since you're not guaranteed an answer, like us, we had 2 no results and only one with results. Of course it was one of the embryos that came back no result that we ended up transferring because it was still a good embryo. So I'm not entirely sure I'll want to do it again, but it was definitely a learning experience and I'm definitely more intrigued on how they do it.

Anm...wow this is so interesting...learning so much!

Hopin...how are you doing hun?

Manda..im right behind you at 10dpo today.

I would love to give DH a bfp as a bday gift his week...but I'm really not feeling any thing.

KC I'm not so convinced about your BFN... That's very strange.

I know... I just don't get it. Maybe the temp was wrong but I take it as soon as I wake up before even getting out of bed every morning around 5:45am. I am stressing out over here!

Anmlz--- how can they test and get no result? Im confused

KC- AF usually on time for you? Are you on progesterone?

Anmlz--- how can they test and get no result? Im confused

KC- AF usually on time for you? Are you on progesterone?

Yes, I am usually right on time. I am not on progesterone. The only thing I did different this month is the HSG test on CD10. Maybe that could cause it to be delayed? I don't know. That doesn't really explain the temp spike...

Anm...wow this is so interesting...learning so much!

Hopin...how are you doing hun?

Manda..im right behind you at 10dpo today.

I would love to give DH a bfp as a bday gift his week...but I'm really not feeling any thing.

I hear ya!! Today is my birthday and a bfp blood test would be awesome!!!

Lei, KC, Lune - FX'ed for you! Don't give up yet ladies...your BFP is around the corner :happydance:

AFM - I'm just here...waiting......and waiting.....lol.

Happy birthday Manda.

I hope you and I get birthday bfps....one for you and one for my dh.

Thank you everyone!!!

My dr. machine is down so he gave me a req. to go to a lab by my house. He said to wait till sat but I may go Friday. Lol Iam really in no rush to get that dreaded bfn :(

Kins- they couldn't be determined to be normal or abnormal. It can be a result of a poor cell sample (it dying or breaking apart in shipping to the lab), high DNA fragmentation or the DNA information just not replicating properly. Supposed to be a low chance of occurring...

KC - I believe my HSG test messed up my cycle and I had a crazy 43 day cycle. It did go back to normal the following month though...so that definitely could be throwing your cycle off by a few days.

KC - I believe my HSG test messed up my cycle and I had a crazy 43 day cycle. It did go back to normal the following month though...so that definitely could be throwing your cycle off by a few days.

ugh....I figured that thanks to Mr. Google. This just stinks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->