Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Thank you everyone!!!

My dr. machine is down so he gave me a req. to go to a lab by my house. He said to wait till sat but I may go Friday. Lol Iam really in no rush to get that dreaded bfn :(

Are you going to test today?

Or just wait?

I'm so tempted to test to surprise DH but I know I will see that bfn....and just sucks

KC - I believe my HSG test messed up my cycle and I had a crazy 43 day cycle. It did go back to normal the following month though...so that definitely could be throwing your cycle off by a few days.

ugh....I figured that thanks to Mr. Google. This just stinks!

But on a happy note, I did get a BFP one or two months after that long cycle...so no worries!!!

I'm still here and reading every day! :) I guess I haven't updated in a while, I feel like I don't want to go crazy with updates because there are so many people struggling and I don't want to make them upset. Things are going really well, I feel great and have no complaints :) Feeling baby move every day now :cloud9: Here's my most recent belly pic
25 weeks.jpg
My friend and I are planning a shower for August 25th which I know is kind of early but since neither of our families has come out with an offer to buy anything despite the fact that we are sure they want to we figured we would have the shower and see what we get then start our shopping. I can't remember if I posted any pics of the nursery...I painted a mural on one wall which I think is so adorable!
20130618_150255.jpg
20130618_150247.jpg
(I can't get far enough away to fit it all in one picture)
I also picked up this cute fabric the other day and made some blackout curtains and will make a matching bed skirt once we get a crib so I can measure :)
ladybugs.jpg

Happy birthday Manda! It's Drago's birthday today too <3

Luna - So glad to hear your feeling great. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your wall mural and curtains. That is going to look absolutely fantastic and I cannot wait to see it progress!!!

I'm still here and reading every day! :) I guess I haven't updated in a while, I feel like I don't want to go crazy with updates because there are so many people struggling and I don't want to make them upset. Things are going really well, I feel great and have no complaints :) Feeling baby move every day now :cloud9: Here's my most recent belly pic
View attachment 651191
My friend and I are planning a shower for August 25th which I know is kind of early but since neither of our families has come out with an offer to buy anything despite the fact that we are sure they want to we figured we would have the shower and see what we get then start our shopping. I can't remember if I posted any pics of the nursery...I painted a mural on one wall which I think is so adorable!
View attachment 651195
View attachment 651199
(I can't get far enough away to fit it all in one picture)
I also picked up this cute fabric the other day and made some blackout curtains and will make a matching bed skirt once we get a crib so I can measure :)
View attachment 651201

Happy birthday Manda! It's Drago's birthday today too <3

That mural looks fabulous...I love it!

KC - I believe my HSG test messed up my cycle and I had a crazy 43 day cycle. It did go back to normal the following month though...so that definitely could be throwing your cycle off by a few days.

ugh....I figured that thanks to Mr. Google. This just stinks!

But on a happy note, I did get a BFP one or two months after that long cycle...so no worries!!!

oh good!!! that would be wonderful :thumbup:

I love that mural and the colors are so beautiful. And you have a cute bump pic too!!

Thanks for the update lune Love the wall. Can I hire you to do my house ? Lol

Over half way there!!

Hi ladies, I'm back hope all is well! Missing you girls, feels good to be back in the loop. Hi everyone that's new, I'll be happy to follow your journeys as well. Congrats to any new BFP's I'm going to try and keep in touch here as much as I can. If anyone needs to ask any questions please feel free to ask! Find me on Facebook if you want to see wedding pics; we had the perfect day! xoxo

Momof1- glad to have you back Hun :hugs:
How do I find you on Fb? I'm dyeing to see some wedding pics :)

Luna- I love that mural! I wish I was that creative

Thanks ladies for all the support :)
I'm really hoping my temp goes up more tomorrow. I peed on another opk & was just as dark as yesterday plus I'm still feeling a lot of pressure & pains. This cycle is so wonky I swear!

Kc- my cycle after hsg was weird too...but after that one weird cycle it went back to normal :)

Thank you everyone!!!

My dr. machine is down so he gave me a req. to go to a lab by my house. He said to wait till sat but I may go Friday. Lol Iam really in no rush to get that dreaded bfn :(

Are you going to test today?

Or just wait?

I'm so tempted to test to surprise DH but I know I will see that bfn....and just sucks

No I haven't tested. I think I may tmrw morning tho:)

U?

Momof1: I am so happy you are back, we need more awesomeness around here and i am so happy you had a great wedding day! Congratulations on the big day! Also we need to see a belly pic :)

Momof1 I am SO HAPPY to have you back!!! :hugs: we've all missed you so much!! Oh yay I'm so happy now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->