Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Good morning ladies!!! I just want to start the morning with....

:happydance::thumbup::laugh2::dance::dance::headspin::yipee::wohoo:

Momof1 - YEAY!!!!!!!! I am SO SO excited!!!!!!! Can't wait till you get a phone call from your FS! As for the photo's...WE NEED PHOTOS. LOL I had a hard time figuring out how to get them on here too, but I use photobucket.com. You upload a photos and then you can click on "Share" and it will say "BCC" code, and that is what you paste.

Allika - YEAY on seeing the witch again!!! That is good progress!!!!

Hopin - Come on witch! I think it will be very soon....can't wait for you to have a test date again either. :hugs:

TypeA - Hopeful for you this month!!!

anmlz - Great news, your appointment sounds like it went very well!!! Excited to see what the month brings :thumbup:

Luna - Good luck in your TWW!

AnnSue - Welcome!!! Best wishes to you this month, when will you be testing again?

Jenna - You have such a wonderful family - awww! :hugs: I love when you share the pics with us!!!!!!

To anyone else I forgot - Sorry and Good Morning!

I am so EXCITED about our FIRST :bfp: this month!! Looking forward to at least two more!!!! Waiting patiently! (or not so much!)

AFM: Got an monthly check-up appointment tomorrow late afternoon. Won't be having any ultrasound though. :( But should get my next ultrasound appointment date. Yeay!! Very excited to find out if its a little BOY or GIRL...once I find out...it's ON. LOL I'm gonna go crazy shopping I think....

Grateful I bet you can't wait to find out the sex! I've never understood how people wait to find that out. I would go CRAZY!

Grateful I bet you can't wait to find out the sex! I've never understood how people wait to find that out. I would go CRAZY!

I am excited for sure. Will be able to actually start planning some things once we find out!!! Will also be nice not to keep calling it just "the baby" but actually a him or her!

Is anyone here having IUI in the next few weeks? I've got my first u/s follicle tracking on Sunday this week and Tuesday. I just got a regular cycle back last month after my m/c in Nov. Very excited to get ttc again! I think this thread is a ♥lucky♥ charm♥ with all of the BFP's and positivity!

Is anyone here having IUI in the next few weeks? I've got my first u/s follicle tracking on Sunday this week and Tuesday. I just got a regular cycle back last month after my m/c in Nov. Very excited to get ttc again! I think this thread is a lucky charm with all of the BFP's and positivity!

Best of luck to you this month!! Can't wait to hear the results of your u/s!! :happydance:

2have4kids There you are! I remember you joining but never got when you were doing what so that I could add you to the front page! So the next thing you have going on is an u/s on the 24th, and then another one on the 26th? Is that correct? If so, let me know so that I can get you added :) :) :)
I thought originally you were going to go ahead with IVF because the nurse was being annoying. So you decided to do IUI instead? It certainly worked for momof1 this cycle so hopefully those positive vibes keep going!!!

Hello Ladies,

Doctor prescribed me Femara, starting today if my HCG is below 2 (they did another blood test). It better be below 2 or this cycle might be a bust WHICH I FIND RIDICULOUS BECAUSE I GOT MY PERIOD SO DUH NOT PREGNANT AND READY TO START AGAIN!

I go in on the 27th in the afternoon for the follicle check and then should be testing March 15th.

Great news Allika - let us know when you hear your results. FX'd it is below 2!

Allika such great news! I'm so happy for you that you finally have a testing date. I'm praying that you're below 2, but I'm with you - why would it matter at this point, you're on your period!? I'm also wondering why they weren't checking me for this??? Please update us as soon as you are!

Grateful that's so exciting you will find out the sex soon :) I'm going to be one of those crazy people that waits ;)

Allika great you get to start femara :)

2have4kids good luck with the iui, is it your first one?

Hopin I hope your af shows soon so you can get back in the game :)

Had my appointment HCG had more than doubled and I am at a 61. I'M HAVING A BABY :) I hope to God it's sticky!

Momof1making2 congrats H&H 9 months. Do you want a girl or a boy?
Luna19, I had an unsuccessful iui last spring.

Allika such great news! I'm so happy for you that you finally have a testing date. I'm praying that you're below 2, but I'm with you - why would it matter at this point, you're on your period!? I'm also wondering why they weren't checking me for this??? Please update us as soon as you are!

I think it has the following reasons:

1. Since I miscarried naturally they need to make sure I really did pass everything and there is no remaining tissue (this would cause the HCG to not go down). Since you had the D&C, I dont think they are concerned that you have any tissue that didnt come out on its own.

2. Femara is known to have side effects on embryos when taken while pregnant. Chlomid doesnt so they need to be super sure I am not pregnant.

I hope AF shows soon for you now, so that you can be back for March testing.

MOMOF1 :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

What a wonderful gift to receive on VALENTINES DAY of all days!!! I'm so very excited, what a blessing for you, and us girls on this thread! Do you have a due date yet?!
When is your next appointment?!!!!!! Ahhh I'm just thrilled for you hun! :hugs: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->