Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days the weekend and leading up to it has been so so busy!

Allika - goodluck with starting your meds today. I feel very positive for you - especially with the good vibes of yoru 3rd anniversary.

Shugga - I have had good ovulation with femera but unfortunately no bfps. however I preferred it over clomid as it thinned my lining.

Jenna - sorry to see you are having issues with your IUD - I hope it's resolved and you have no lasting problems due to it. :hugs:

AJD - are you in your TWW or just waiting for AF now? (sorry i'm a bit slow on Monday morning/afternoon...lol

Manda - wow that follie sounds awesome...goodluck!

Lune - did you O yet? or close to it? test date is in 2 wks!!

AFM - I had back to back IUIs yesterday and today. we had 2 follies (thanks to first cycle on Gonal F) they were at 2.1mm - bc I was developing more I had to trigger on Saturday (first time I triggered) and went in for IUI yesterday and today. DH did really good ...highest every sperm wash - 77mil on first day with 91% motility...and today we were at about half the sperm count.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up with such great numbers...bc I don't want to be so disappointed if AF comes. however i'm starting to think that if everything looks this good....and there's 100mil swimmers looking for 2 eggs...and the timing is perfect.then maybe it's time to move to IVF!!! :wacko:

Breaking Dawn: How long have you been using femara and have you taking any other medications with it?

LDizzy Gender scan! :dance: Gender scan! :happydance: Gender scan! :yipee: It's here it's here!!! So exciting! :blue:??? :pink:???

Jenna Let us know how your appointment goes today!

Shugga I added you to the front page for your follie check! Hope you have some good ones!

Oh, and ugh, I'm getting sick :( Stuffy nose, sneezing a lot. I think it's from being at Dollywood. Lots of germs in those kind of places!!

Hopin4ABump: Thanks I hope I have some good follies to just keeping the faith strong about it. So ready to be a mommy.

Hello Ladies! It's CD4 today and I started the shots yesterday! It wasn't bad! Tomorrow is my first check-up! I did have the worst headache yesterday but that was before I did the shots so it had nothing to do with it!

I am so excited, Ladies!

Ahhhh Allika I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!! :dance: WHEN you get that bfp I'm going to jump for joy!

Hey Hopin! Glad you had a wonderful vacation!

I am 3DPO and due to test on the 31st!!!

I also made my apointment with an RE on Sept 9th. I am kinda excited but hope I get my BFP and get to cancel that apt.

Does anyone know what the first apt with an RE is about?

Anyway, hope all you girls are having a great day and baby dust to all!!

Yay KC We're pretty much testing buddies again! Best of luck to you this cycle. Hope you have to cancel that appointment :)

LDizzy We are all eagerly anticipating your news!!!

Breaking – Sounds very promising
Allika – yay the shot didn’t hurt!
Hopin – glad you’re in it this month, sniffles is a sign
KC – I’m with you, I scheduled my first RE apt for 9/11 but here’s to us not needing it!
Jenna – do what is right for you, but I would proceed cautiously – at least you have all the facts. I am forever skeptical of all BC now and would never risk it again. But- you are young still!
LDizzy – what are the results!? :blue::pink:

AFM -Got a smiley:) OPK this AM so time to start :sex:ing, this month aiming for today, tomorrow, and the next day to cover it.

Cant wait to hear the results.. I hate when others stay team yellow.. haha.. :)

Yay for a smiley Lune.. good luck and much dust to you :)

Hopin- Thats exciting we are pretty much on the same cycle again!!! Keeping positive for the both of us!!! Come on BFPs!!!!

Lune- I hope we don't need it girl!!!! I am excited about it but we would LOVE to not need it!! Do you have a clue what the first apt will be like?

Hopin- Thats exciting we are pretty much on the same cycle again!!! Keeping positive for the both of us!!! Come on BFPs!!!!

Lune- I hope we don't need it girl!!!! I am excited about it but we would LOVE to not need it!! Do you have a clue what the first apt will be like?

Stalking and just thought I would share what our first appt at the RE was like. We were taken into a room and our complete medical history was discussed. Then a finance/insurance lady came in to talk to us about what our insurance would cover. Then we spoke with the dr and we talked to her about wanting to get pregnant as quick as possible. Then she did a vag ultrasound to make sure everything looked okay and then my DH and I gave lots of blood to test for lots of things. Then the dr met with us to tell us I would be having a HSG done in a few days and that we would do an IUI to start the first cycle. We left and then came back when scheduled. I LOVED my RE and wish I was still there under her care.

Stalking and just thought I would share what our first appt at the RE was like. We were taken into a room and our complete medical history was discussed. Then a finance/insurance lady came in to talk to us about what our insurance would cover. Then we spoke with the dr and we talked to her about wanting to get pregnant as quick as possible. Then she did a vag ultrasound to make sure everything looked okay and then my DH and I gave lots of blood to test for lots of things. Then the dr met with us to tell us I would be having a HSG done in a few days and that we would do an IUI to start the first cycle. We left and then came back when scheduled. I LOVED my RE and wish I was still there under her care.

Thank you so much for your input! I hope that is the way mine will go becasue that is all the info I would love to know..like right now! haha! I have heard a lot of good things about this RE and Im excited to get started. I have already had the HSG test done with my regular OB so I hope I don't have to do that again. Anyway, thanks again!!!

So my appointment went well. I explained to her that OH said he could feel the IUD and that I've still been bleeding and having some cramping and something just didn't feel right! I felt like I could feel it... I couldn't FEEL it but I felt like I could if that makes any sense at all. So she took a look and right away said "Huh...." which freaked me out... She said she couldn't see the strings so she had to get a little brush thing to try and snag the strings out of my cervix. Gave that a few tries then said "I'm going to try one more time..." and finally got them! She did a pelvic exam which hurt a little when she pushed on my uterus. Then she said the strings look folded and I'm a little more tender than she likes to see so we could either take it out or do an US to see if it's placed right. I just told her to take it out. Too many things were weirding me out about it. So she took it out and the strings were all twisted and weird. She prescribed me a mild BCP that I'm going to take instead and I'll take it at night so it wont make me sick. I feel SO much better now that it's out! I swear I could feel it when it was in and now I feel better. So glad I followed my gut and got it checked out. I'll just be doing the old fashioned BCP from now on!

wow Jenna.. happy you followed your gut as well.. I have always been too scared of the iuds.. sticking with bcps after this one..

my friend has the IUD too and her bf can always feel the wires poking him... it weirds me out. I'm happy you got that looked at and removed.

Gender scan!!

Kins, I was looking at our front page and noticed your estimated due date is not listed yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->