Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hopin: Haha thanks for still giving me credit ;) I'll even take half credit if I must lol!

Kins: We saw a little owie underneath her back leg. Thinking maybe a bite or something, she kept trying to get up to run and would fall all over the place :cry: I'll know more when I call in a couple days.

They counted 32 eggs. Today is my third day of stimming. I should know my estradiol by the end of today.

Holy cow! 32! That's a lot right?! You mean Follies right, not eggs? I'm so confused. Help me!

Nope Jenna! You get full credit! You're good at guessing those kind of things, I've noticed. So can ya tell me, when am I going to get that :bfp:?! ;) :haha:

Can you ask your MIL at least?! :haha:

Yeah it is but we knew this from my initial AMH value. My Drs biggest concern with me is OHSS which is why he already wanted me to come in today.

Hoping it will be ok! Worst case scenario we won't be able to do a fresh transfer but only a frozen one after my body calmed down again.

Hey all..

Huge congrats LDizzy on the girl.. so exciting.. :)

I have my apt tomorrow... 24 weeks..

Holy crap 32?!?! Wowza! Great job! :thumbup:

Hopin, I have been pretty good at it huh? ;) I wish I knew when you'd get a BFP though! Funny, MIL will be here in a week or so to visit again. I think she'd have to talk to you to be able to "read" you. She was thinking of doing an online thing. She'd probably charge for it though :(
My psychic prediction is that everyone will get their BFP this cycle! ;)

now THAT is a prediction I'm pulling for :)

At least those of us that are trying. Not sure how you or Grateful would feel about that. :haha:

Ldizzy. congratulations ...so happy for you :dance:

Ladies I will send a.more detailed post tonite....so busy at work but had to drop in to see th gender news!!!!

Ldizzy- congrats on the baby girl!

Allika- wow lady, that's an awesome number! Did they say if they were all maturing at the same rate?

Hopin- no testing date as of yet. Next IVF cycle will be in October. Trying to get OH into bed but he hasn't been in the mood lately, crazy boy!

Happy hump day ladies!!

I pulled a Lei and peed on a OKP a few days ago just to scratch my itch :haha:

Hopin- I am very, very happy it's a girl! Mikey was the first to pop his gender balloon and when all the pink confetti fell out he started jumping up and down yelling I knew it!! (Kind of like I imagine how Jenna would take the news!) :) lol
My next appt is on the 26th and I also think one on the 30th or something like that. I feel like that's a lot of appts in a row but for some reason my ob sends me to a place downtown to do ultrasounds and bloodwork. Oh, and I forgot to tell you guys that the second round of genetic testing results call came in as I was waiting in the room for the gender scan! It was such perfect timing. She told me the results were exactly what they like to see and baby seems healthy. :)

Allika- that's a lot of follies! Can you tell me what ohss is? That's one I can never figure out.
Has typeA been on here lately? I'd like to know how her appts are goin and of course the gender! :)
And thanks for the congrats from everyone! I was really pulling for a girl the whole time because all my symptoms have been so different. But I didn't want to jinx myself and say it out loud!

It stands for Ovarian Hyper Stimulation Syndrome

LDizzy So glad your tests came back normal, that's great news! So is it a pre-natal appt the 26th & the 30th or are they u/s?

ajd Are you having your baseline today still? Didn't know if you had full flow yet.

Rojo Let us know how your appt goes today!!

Jenna I think I'm the next tester and that's still over a week away. BOO!

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant and it was a girl! It was such a real dream, I even got an u/s of the baby in my dream and it was just a beautiful thing! Now if only it would come true!! :)

Happy Thursday everyone!

I am ready to POAS already and I'm just O'ing today! Noticed my nipples are sensitive this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->