Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

The IUD weirded me out anyways. Something about having a foreign object in your body an no AF for 5 years just makes me uneasy!

Hey AJ, going by when I ovulated I think it is April 16 or 17th. I didnt ask the doctor though. I think once I hear the heart beat I will ask

Jenna Glad you got that taken care of!!!

Kins Want me to put down one of those dates?! How exciting!!!

LDizzy GIRL what is GOING ON?!?!?! :coffee::sleep::wacko::laundry::iron::hangwashing::dishes::mail::headspin::juggle::football::loopy:

I'm Officially "Zero Weeks Preggers"

Today is CD1 and I am having my baseline US on Thursday, where we will look to make sure no cysts and to chat about my plans this month. I will be picking up my two week supply of Menopur and a Trigger shot.

And of course this means that CD14 now falls ON Labor Day!!!! No worries though, I called and arranged for a DS pickup the Friday before and found out I can get the tank topped off with more "ice" if needed. My clinic has a nurse staffing on Labor day for US's and IUI's :happydance:

And this puts me at a test date of Sept 18th!!!!! Which is the date of my first and only successful IUI and my Dad's bday.

Going into this cycle with :gun:

That's right Ajd :gun: and we are going to kick this cycle's ASS!! I think you have a lot of good karma coming your way.

Hopin I will let you know Friday as I am just totally nervous right now and don't want to jinx anything. I have to much anxiety on board :-(

Does anyone think a 25mm follie is too big for triggering the same night and IUI 36 hours later?

Both my NP and your person think its okay so I would try not to worry too much. I tend to always have very short surges and ovulate very quickly myself. The one IUI that worked for me...I had an US just prior to it to see which side the egg was on and we found that I had already ovulated! Some offices like you to have the sperm up there to greet the eggs, others like to time it so both are getting there at the same time, and some like the egg to be there first and then send in the troupers to find it. Deep relaxing thoughts tonight and best of luck with your natural IUI cycle.

ldizzy gender scan! :dance: Gender scan! :happydance: Gender scan! :yipee: It's here it's here!!! So exciting! :blue:??? :pink:???

jenna let us know how your appointment goes today!

shugga i added you to the front page for your follie check! Hope you have some good ones!

it's a....baby girl!!!!

I KNEW IT!!! WOOO GIRL!!!!! Congratulations LDizzy!!! :hugs:

I have to tell you girls a crazy story totally unrelated to TTC. OH, my sister, and I found a squirrel outside lying there eating a leaf. We thought it looked silly until we realized it was hurt :( So OH and my sister went out there with our cat carrier and a towel and captured it. We took it to a wildlife rescue place around here and if she makes a full recovery (we named her Toni) we get to pick her up and release her back to her home :) I'll be giving them a call in a couple days to see how she's doing.

Attachments

• 1186263_585157611526165_1734216781_n.jpg
    1186263_585157611526165_1734216781_n.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4
Btw I'm soooo sorry for the late response! My sister and I went to my moms work to tag her car windows with the news! And tied balloons to her car that had pink confetti in them and said pop me! She was shocked! Lol but it was really fun. I hadn't told my boys until today and they popped balloons to find out the gender too! It was a really busy day! I love that you gals were thinking about us!! :)

Yay baby girl! Congrats Ldizzy!

@Manda: good luck, I will cross my fingers it works out!

Congrats dizzy! :happydance:

Jenna how sweet of you to take care of the squirrel :)

Congrats Dizzy!!! Girls are wonderful:)

AFM: just finished my IUI. Everything was good, my DH numbers were no where near where they normally are but that's ok we still had an ok number. That will teach me to dtd on trigger night. Lol

LDizzy YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :yipee: Are you just over the moon?!? I know that's what you "wanted" although you would've been thrilled either way but this is awesome! How did your boys react? SO GLAD you finally told your momma too! :) <3 :hugs:

Looks like me and ajd were the only ones who guessed girl!! Jenna, you get credit for your last minute change in vote too :haha: This gender guessing stuff is fun!

anmlz, Manda When is your test date? I need to get you on the front page :)

Kins I totally understand :hugs: try not to worry though, everything is A ok! :flower:
You have an appointment Friday? Is it a scan?

IGH You doing ok? You've been quiet. Happy 8 weeks!! When do you have a scan so we can see pictures?!

Jenna Awe that's such a sweet story!! You (and your sister/OH) are so kind and thoughtful to take the time to do that! <3 Keep us posted on Toni's status!

Lei Hi there :wave: you're being quiet too :)

Hey hoppin! I am great just been on vacation this week and I have terrible reception at the house. I am reading as much as I can to stay up with everyone! Will write personals when I get back on Saturday. My next apt is the 27th for another ultrasound! Yay for the baby girl.

LDizzy YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :yipee: Are you just over the moon?!? I know that's what you "wanted" although you would've been thrilled either way but this is awesome! How did your boys react? SO GLAD you finally told your momma too! :) <3 :hugs:

Looks like me and ajd were the only ones who guessed girl!! Jenna, you get credit for your last minute change in vote too :haha: This gender guessing stuff is fun!

anmlz, Manda When is your test date? I need to get you on the front page :)

Kins I totally understand :hugs: try not to worry though, everything is A ok! :flower:
You have an appointment Friday? Is it a scan?

IGH You doing ok? You've been quiet. Happy 8 weeks!! When do you have a scan so we can see pictures?!

Jenna Awe that's such a sweet story!! You (and your sister/OH) are so kind and thoughtful to take the time to do that! <3 Keep us posted on Toni's status!

Lei Hi there :wave: you're being quiet too :)

Oh thank you Hopin:) Iam in for blood work Sept 4 but I will most definitely test before that. Lol maybe Labour Day :)

yup blood work and u/s on friday.

congrats LIZZY! Also must be a weight off your back telling your mom.

Jenna- that is so sad for the squirrel...what was wrong with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->