Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Good Morning All....Offically 1dpo

I am still very tired from my trigger and have fallen asleep on the couch 2 nights in a row. lol
How is everyone else feeling?

Ladies..

I don't feel well...is this the ovidrel trigger that is making me feel like crap.

I woke up with a sore throat yesteeday, last night it got worse. I woke up at 430 am tossing...i felt hot and cold. My body feels like I have been hit by a truck. I'm at work but just want to crawl into a ball.

I am 5dp trigger and 3dpo.

help :(

Breaking I seriously feel like you just typed out how I've been feeling the past few days. I can't seem to shake it!! Of course I didn't (and never have) triggered so someone else will have to tell you about that. I do though hope you get to feeling better soon!
TMI< but I have slept in my underwear and a tank top the last few nights when I normally sleep in fleece pants bc I'm always cold (DH is hot natured so it stays pretty cool in our house).

What should I put for your test date???! You're not listed on the front page.

I know some ladies like to test the trigger out. But if you're not doing that then I'm not sure how long you have to wait for it to be gone.

LDizzy So glad your tests came back normal, that's great news! So is it a pre-natal appt the 26th & the 30th or are they u/s?

ajd Are you having your baseline today still? Didn't know if you had full flow yet.

Rojo Let us know how your appt goes today!!

Jenna I think I'm the next tester and that's still over a week away. BOO!

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant and it was a girl! It was such a real dream, I even got an u/s of the baby in my dream and it was just a beautiful thing! Now if only it would come true!! :)

Happy Thursday everyone!

I am also testing in a week.

Can you put me down for aug30?

Breaking YAY! Testing buddies! :dance: :happydance: Woot woot! And KC is right there with us too! Here's to hoping we have ALL 3 BFP's to end August on a high note!!!

Ladies..

I don't feel well...is this the ovidrel trigger that is making me feel like crap.

I woke up with a sore throat yesteeday, last night it got worse. I woke up at 430 am tossing...i felt hot and cold. My body feels like I have been hit by a truck. I'm at work but just want to crawl into a ball.

I am 5dp trigger and 3dpo.

help :(

I am guessing the trigger is probably pretty close to being out of your system by now. You sound like maybe you are getting the flu. I have also heard of ppl getting flu like symptoms as a very early sign but don't want to get your hopes just incase it is the flu. I would go home and rest tho:(

Allika Do you have a 'test' date yet or are we still waiting on that?

Breaking I seriously feel like you just typed out how I've been feeling the past few days. I can't seem to shake it!! Of course I didn't (and never have) triggered so someone else will have to tell you about that. I do though hope you get to feeling better soon!
TMI< but I have slept in my underwear and a tank top the last few nights when I normally sleep in fleece pants bc I'm always cold (DH is hot natured so it stays pretty cool in our house).

I know some ladies like to test the trigger out. But if you're not doing that then I'm not sure how long you have to wait for it to be gone.

oooooh Hopin that sounds like a good thing:) Being to hot can forsure be an early sign!!!!

@Breaking....my trigger was gone last time at 9dpt which was 6dpo. I tested it out starting at 4 or 5 I think. The month before that it took until 13dpt and 10dpo, I was going crazy and thought maybe that was a true bfp.

Breaking I see a lot of girls "test out" their trigger. It may not be a bad idea so that you know when you get your BFP that it's the real thing and not trigger ;) I would just use dollar tree tests if it were me to test out the trigger so no FRER's would be wasted.

Hopin how many DPO are you now?

LDizzy I LOVE that balloon idea, I may steal it from you whenever I have baby number 2. I would have had the same exact reaction except I would have been throwing the confetti and dancing in it :)

Lune feel free to POAS every day starting now until your BFP! :rofl:

Manda 1 DPO, perfect! POAS!

:rofl: Clearly I'm a bit deprived! Lmao! You know you have a serious addiction when you're not even TTC and you crave line spotting. Haha!

AFM: I think I may be having my first AF since BEFORE I got pregnant. August of 2013 was my last one. I woke up and (excuse the TMI) had bled through. I'm not feeling cramping or anything though. I started my BCP last night. It's the kind where you only get AF every 3 months. And Draven's rash came back pretty bad but I think we may have it under control this time. I'll write more about it in my journal.

Maybe there is something going around and I just feel like crap unrelated to anything!

That is exactly like me I'm always cold and bundle up for bed. FH has the a/c on. But last night I had the covers tossed off bc i was so hot and then I would pull them back on.

I go in for b/w on Aug 31. I am not testing out the trigger. I didn't even think to do that as this is my first time triggering. I will probably POAS on the 30th.

Breaking I see a lot of girls "test out" their trigger. It may not be a bad idea so that you know when you get your BFP that it's the real thing and not trigger ;) I would just use dollar tree tests if it were me to test out the trigger so no FRER's would be wasted.

Hopin how many DPO are you now?

LDizzy I LOVE that balloon idea, I may steal it from you whenever I have baby number 2. I would have had the same exact reaction except I would have been throwing the confetti and dancing in it :)

Lune feel free to POAS every day starting now until your BFP! :rofl:

Manda 1 DPO, perfect! POAS!

:rofl: Clearly I'm a bit deprived! Lmao! You know you have a serious addiction when you're not even TTC and you crave line spotting. Haha!

AFM: I think I may be having my first AF since BEFORE I got pregnant. August of 2013 was my last one. I woke up and (excuse the TMI) had bled through. I'm not feeling cramping or anything though. I started my BCP last night. It's the kind where you only get AF every 3 months. And Draven's rash came back pretty bad but I think we may have it under control this time. I'll write more about it in my journal.

HA!HA!HA! If I POAS now it would be BFP forsure. I only triggered 4 days ago:)

Manda.. yea I think you are right I am just coming down with something! That's interesting that you had different experience with testing the trigger out...was it the same dose?

Jenna...thanks for the helpful advice. I'm only 5dpt so I think I can still catch testing the trigger out if i get some dollar store tests today.

Hoping...yay we are testing buddies including KC. Fx it's 3 bfps for us :)

I took some vitamin C and having a cup of tea. Feeling better :)

Manda.. yea I think you are right I am just coming down with something! That's interesting that you had different experience with testing the trigger out...was it the same dose?

Jenna...thanks for the helpful advice. I'm only 5dpt so I think I can still catch testing the trigger out if i get some dollar store tests today.

Hoping...yay we are testing buddies including KC. Fx it's 3 bfps for us :)

I took some vitamin C and having a cup of tea. Feeling better :)

yea it was the same dose, I guess my body was just faster getting rid of it the second time. It surprised me too:) Hope u feel better.

My trigger shot was not out of my system until 10 DPO. So beware!!!!

No test date yet, I guess it all depends! I don't even know at which day past transfer you should test!

No test date yet, I guess it all depends! I don't even know at which day past transfer you should test!

Did you test it until 10dpo? Was it lighter each day?

Did you test it until 10dpo? Was it lighter each day?

yes it gets lighter each day if it starts to get darker then u probably have a real BFP. You could start any day really. Mine was gone by 6 so you could start today and be able to see the transition of it leaving your system:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->