Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

My trigger shot was not out of my system until 10 DPO. So beware!!!!

No test date yet, I guess it all depends! I don't even know at which day past transfer you should test!

Did you test it until 10dpo? Was it lighter each day?

yes it gets lighter each day if it starts to get darker then u probably have a real BFP. You could start any day really. Mine was gone by 6 so you could start today and be able to see the transition of it leaving your system:)

Thanks for all the detail..i am such a trigger newbie..lol

Thanks Manda, but I'm afraid it might just be me getting sick. Ever since Sunday/Monday I've been really stuffy, my nose is all stuffed up and I've been sneezing a TON. Plus I've had all kinds of phlegm (gross!) and a bit of a cough but not really a cough. It's like that feeling you get before you're going to get sick. Only I've felt that way for 4 or 5 solid days now!!

Jenna I am 6 DPO, I added a little ticker since I'm not temping this cycle :)
Bet it feels odd having the :witch: around doesn't it?!

Allika I'm not sure either! But when I googled it, it seems like 5-6 days post transfer is when some women got light BFPs!

So tommorow is the big day to see how many follies I have crossing my fingers for good ovulation, I did have a couple of painful cramps yesterday but that was all, however when I did a ovulation test this morning it showed positive for ovulation. Just that made me smile to know that the femara is doing that.....Wish me luck please

A little bit, yeah. I'm not cramping though which usually I do so I'm not sure if it really is AF or not.

So tommorow is the big day to see how many follies I have crossing my fingers for good ovulation, I did have a couple of painful cramps yesterday but that was all, however when I did a ovulation test this morning it showed positive for ovulation. Just that made me smile to know that the femara is doing that.....Wish me luck please

You should dtd today/tonight just incase ur Oing. U don't wanna miss it. What CD are you?

Breakin: I have tested out my trigger shot before using dollar store tests. First time was gone 6days later. Two months ago when I had that apt and I tested 11days after trigger the FR still picked it up... so I guess it does change from month to month and which tests you're using. I'm waiting this month until the very end.

AFM: just got to the RE office a bit early so it will be awhile. I'm experiencing some really unusual for me blood clots the last two days. I first thought my cycle was starting on Tues but I just spotted all day. Yesterday the spotting was more clot-like, large pieces of my lining coming out? Is this normal when using fertility meds? I'm also going to ask her about my AMH level results and about maybe using Mucinex this month with my IUI as I'm always dry. And finally... about when to move on to IVF for me. So besides just the normal baseline and meds this month, I have a lot to chat about with her today ;)
I'll post later when I'm waiting at the pharmacy

Allika- it depends it you have a 3 day or 5 day transfer when you could get a positive test, but either way it should add up to approximately 10dpo. That would be 7dp3dt or 5dp5dt. Hope that helps :)

Can't wait to hear about it ajd! For what it's worth, from time to time I have a really clotty AF and have been told it's normal.

Rojo, did you have your appt today?

Hey Hopin.. I did have my 24 weeks checkup today.. bp was good as was weight.. measured right on track with a perfect hb.. baby is breech as of now.. but hopefully will turn before long.. we will see though..

Next apt is September 26th for the glucose test :)

Jenna - I took the nuvaring for 3 months at a time, and when I got off my body did not want to O but every 3 months. Just a heads up.

I cannot POAS every dpo! I hope I can confirm O tomorrow.

Jenna maybe the iud didn't work and ur prego

The bleeding stopped so who knows what it was. Thanks for the heads up I hope that doesn't happen when I stop taking it. Maybe a few months before I'm read to TTC I can take the regular monthly kind? Lmao and I hope I'm not pregnant! Especially because Mirena pregnancies are rarely viable :/ They very often turn out deformed and need to be removed. SIL just had that last week.

Maybe you need to quick POAS Jenna :haha:

My apt today went great! Lots of updates and changes to my plans than I had expected. So, you're right Hopin, she said the clotting is completely normal and considering everything we've done to my body it should be expected.

My AMH was 2.62 and they want >2 so my egg reserve is looking great! :happydance:

No Mucinex for me, no benefit when doing an IUI.

Plan: Start 150 Units (2 vials) of Menopur starting tonight and go back Monday to see how we are doing with the dosage and if we need another U/S. She thinks we will do the IUI's on Friday and Saturday of next week! I'm was surprised it was so soon but she said when we do straight injections that it speeds up the whole process.

And then I broke down a little when I asked her about IVF....not sure why, but it just keeps bringing me to tears every time I think about it. She said she was actually going to bring it up during this visit with me. She said it is my choice on when I want, but she is supportive if I am ready to move onto that plan. So I booked my initial consult with the IVF doctor today just to get some information about the whole process.

Front page updates:
Follie Check: 8/26
Test Date: Sept 14th (estimated)
IVF Apt: Sept 23rd

Aj-ahhhhh so excited for you to be starting tonight! Gl

Jenna-I was just joking though but Aj is right Poas haha. When you SIl found out she was prego how far along was she? That just have been hard to have to let the baby go

Aj why does it make you cry?! :( :hugs: I don't think you'll need that appointment anyways. You're kicking butt this cycle!

Kins I know you were joking doll :flower: I may pick up a dollar tree test tomorrow just to stop this POAS craze I seem to be having!

And SIL was only about 7 weeks or so. She wasn't ready for a baby at all I don't think she planned on keeping it anyways so it was sadly a blessing in disguise but I'm sure she's still upset about it. She's been kind of hiding out lately so we don't really know how she's doing :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->