Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Maybe you need to quick POAS Jenna :haha:

My apt today went great! Lots of updates and changes to my plans than I had expected. So, you're right Hopin, she said the clotting is completely normal and considering everything we've done to my body it should be expected.

My AMH was 2.62 and they want >2 so my egg reserve is looking great! :happydance:

No Mucinex for me, no benefit when doing an IUI.

Plan: Start 150 Units (2 vials) of Menopur starting tonight and go back Monday to see how we are doing with the dosage and if we need another U/S. She thinks we will do the IUI's on Friday and Saturday of next week! I'm was surprised it was so soon but she said when we do straight injections that it speeds up the whole process.

And then I broke down a little when I asked her about IVF....not sure why, but it just keeps bringing me to tears every time I think about it. She said she was actually going to bring it up during this visit with me. She said it is my choice on when I want, but she is supportive if I am ready to move onto that plan. So I booked my initial consult with the IVF doctor today just to get some information about the whole process.

Front page updates:
Follie Check: 8/26
Test Date: Sept 14th (estimated)
IVF Apt: Sept 23rd

Honestly I feel the same way about ivf...it brings me to tears. I held it together with the dr but when we got home I broke down. We then last week went to ivf orientation to get some more information.

Good luck :hugs: hope you get your bfp this cycle!!!

Even reading this brings me to tears again.... for some reason it is just super emotional for me to deal with.

Jenna....the only thing I can relate to with this is the fact that I always break into tears when I head this is something wrong with my body... and I think because it is something that is out of my control and it just makes me really sad to initially hear the news.

I'm not afraid of it not working...because I believe in the end it will work for me... there is just something about moving onto IVF to inherently makes me sad.

Rojo Glad everything went perfectly!! Happy 24 weeks girlie!!

Lune Looks like your temp is going up!! Think you O'd? Did you take opk's yesterday?

ajd I can totally understand why IVF would have you emotional. I had to cancel my FS appointment becuase I had weird feelings about it so I can only imagine how IVF feels. It's so odd and just our minds messing with us because they are all just avenues for us to take to get us to that beautiful bfp and sweet bundle!!! I know this cycle is yours though, so try to just focus on that for now! :hugs:

LDizzy Do you have any names picked out?!

Shugga Here's to hoping you have big follies!! Let us know how it goes.

Kins Thinking of you today! Looking forward to seeing a pic of your little bean and hoping that will help ease your mind as I know you've been stressed. What time is your appt?

AFM, 1/2 way through the TWW! Woot woot!!! Breaking and KC, are you ladies getting the itch to test? I'm going to stick to my guns this cycle and NOT test early. It's tempting though becuase I don't know when I O'd so who knows how many DPO I truly am :haha:

HAPPY Friday everyone!

TypeA When is your next appointmenet?

I just want to tell you that your pregnancy has been really inspiring to me. I truly worried for you with all of the bleeding and problems you were having in the beginning and the fact that you've moved forward to have a healthy pregnancy is really uplifting and gives me hope!

I just took a break from work, bought a jar of dill pickles, and ate the entire thing. I don't know WHAT just came over me. LOL wowza!

Even reading this brings me to tears again.... for some reason it is just super emotional for me to deal with.

Jenna....the only thing I can relate to with this is the fact that I always break into tears when I head this is something wrong with my body... and I think because it is something that is out of my control and it just makes me really sad to initially hear the news.

I'm not afraid of it not working...because I believe in the end it will work for me... there is just something about moving onto IVF to inherently makes me sad.

:hugs:

You're not alone...i know exactly how you feel. I remember I couldn't stop crying and DH was like what's wronnnggg???! And i couldn't explain it

Had my 5 day stim appt today. I have about 12 follies between 7-10 on the right side and another 8 on the left measuring 8-12. Egg retrieval is scheduled for next week Saturday but I am hoping it will be sooner.

So tommorow is the big day to see how many follies I have crossing my fingers for good ovulation, I did have a couple of painful cramps yesterday but that was all, however when I did a ovulation test this morning it showed positive for ovulation. Just that made me smile to know that the femara is doing that.....Wish me luck please

You should dtd today/tonight just incase ur Oing. U don't wanna miss it. What CD are you?

MandaC- We bd lastnight and the day before I made sure I did we also used preseed which I love using it works really well, but Im on cycle day 13. My appointment is at 2pm today Im so excited:)

Lune Looks like your temp is going up!! Think you O'd? Did you take opk's yesterday?

ajd I can totally understand why IVF would have you emotional. I had to cancel my FS appointment becuase I had weird feelings about it so I can only imagine how IVF feels. It's so odd and just our minds messing with us because they are all just avenues for us to take to get us to that beautiful bfp and sweet bundle!!! I know this cycle is yours though, so try to just focus on that for now! :hugs:

Kins Thinking of you today! Looking forward to seeing a pic of your little bean and hoping that will help ease your mind as I know you've been stressed. What time is your appt?

AFM, 1/2 way through the TWW! Woot woot!!! Breaking and KC, are you ladies getting the itch to test? I'm going to stick to my guns this cycle and NOT test early. It's tempting though becuase I don't know when I O'd so who knows how many DPO I truly am :haha:

HAPPY Friday everyone!

Hopin4ABump: Thanks and I will let you all know how it went:)

HAPPY Friday everyone!

You're a few dpo ahead of me but same testing date. I'm 4dpo and 6dpt. I never got around to buying hpt to test the trigger out so I don't know what to do now...should I test tonite for the trigger? I think if it's a bfp I will say it's the trigger and if it's stark white then I known it's out?

Anyhow back to your question. YES I am tempted to test!!!!

Also last night I had a really bad stomach ache!!!! Like soooo painful.

I do not or like random weird pains during tww....aaahh

ajd - I can see how the prospect of ivf makes you cry, it's the last resort. BUT it has come a loong way and they've got it down to a science now. And a lot of places have the 3 try money back guarantee.

I think I O'd! I didn't take any more opks. Off to get some pineapple now. I would just love a May baby and have the summer off!

Where are the sticks for us to read?!

AJ That would be hard. I guess I was fortunate enough to not have to do that this time around so it's a little hard for me to relate. Just try to keep your eyes on the prize though doll. The amazing miracle you'll get out of it in the end, it wont even matter how he or she was conceived. I'm confident you still wont need it though so try to keep your chin up ;)

Happy VDay rojo!!

I have Draven on my lap and he's just dying to say hello to you all so I'm going to let him go at it ;)

b bbbbbbbbbb m ,j h,m rxccx y

From, Draven

HAPPY Friday everyone!

Hi! No, I haven't been tempted to test...I don't want to see a :bfn: and I have no symptoms. I think I can make it to next week :)

A whole jar of pickles sound like a symptom to me :haha:!!!

:wave: Hi sweet Draven!!!

KC yeah a symptom that I've lost my mind!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"